Justin Bieber Tries To Attack A Photographer In London, England

Mar 9, 2013 Full story: Disney News and Disney Star News 9

Justin Bieber had to be restrained by his bodyguard as he tried to attack a photographer in London, England this week.

Full Story
TVOR

UK

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Silly little fu cker... The photographer should have smacked his teeth out.

" HIS BODYGAURDS "

Yeah Justine your so tough, you fu cking noob..!
Philagain

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2 Mar 9, 2013
TVOR wrote:
Silly little fu cker... The photographer should have smacked his teeth out.
" HIS BODYGAURDS "
Yeah Justine your so tough, you fu cking noob..!
FILTYH HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD, ficking leave Justin alone!!he has hard times, feck off homophobe.

If there is one thing that history has taught us, there is no dialogue..no debate..no discussions to be had with racists and fascists...They must be defeated and driven off our streets!
TVOR

UK

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Philagain wrote:
<quoted text>FILTYH HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD, ficking leave Justin alone!!he has hard times, feck off homophobe.

If there is one thing that history has taught us, there is no dialogue..no debate..no discussions to be had with racists and fascists...They must be defeated and driven off our streets!
Your mum suck s my big hard tool you dirt cnut..!!
Philagain

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#4 Mar 9, 2013
TVOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum suck s my big hard tool you dirt cnut..!!
Filtyh gay stalker homophobe bastard, get one in you're mouth now , is ill ram so,etching down your gob and you will accept it, fuck off homophobe spazzy bastard.

TVOR

UK

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Philagain wrote:
<quoted text>FILTYH HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD, ficking leave Justin alone!!he has hard times, feck off homophobe.

Your mum Noshes on my hard tool while sitting on my face..
TVOR

UK

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Philagain wrote:
<quoted text>Filtyh gay stalker homophobe bastard, get one in you're mouth now , is ill ram so,etching down your gob and you will accept it, fuck off homophobe spazzy bastard.

I'm just about to pop her anal cherry before finishing of with a bit of ass to mouth.. If I enjoy I might tip her.. Lol
TVOR

UK

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Ouch...!!

Did you just ring your mum you silly cu nt. she answered her mobile and bit me hard on my knob.

She gave me a cheeky smile as I spunked over her face. Might get Giggsy to join me smash her next time..
Philagain

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#11 Mar 9, 2013
TVOR wrote:
Ouch...!!
Did you just ring your mum you silly cu nt. she answered her mobile and bit me hard on my knob.
She gave me a cheeky smile as I spunked over her face. Might get Giggsy to join me smash her next time..
That's really good! X

umm

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Justin Bieber angry over momís book cover

http://www.thespec.com/whatson/article/900442...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 16 min Jord x 8,027
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 17 min Jord x 18,672
new uk bbm pins (Jun '14) 45 min master 666 57
Adams insults Protestant party in N. Ireland govt 1 hr DSSC 18
Why do British people praise Churchill??? 2 hr Humhainna 2
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 2 hr GoingGoingGone 4,759
Any Gay or Bisexual teens in Leeds, Yorkshire U... (Nov '13) 3 hr BigHardFatCock1516 265
skype sex (Mar '14) 10 hr Wow 1,147
More from around the web