UK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Just saying

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Paki Lad wrote:
Just saying
Very inflammatory, you are no different to the right wing nazis, on this forum. As a minority guy, your words, are shameful and not funny. WISE UP!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2013
How many Muslims does it take to change a lightbulb?
None: they'll complain to the authorities that changing lightbulbs is against their religion and our stupid fucking government will lap it all up and change the whole country's lifestyle so we can compensate for those lazy, sweaty, filthy, miserable, benefit thieving, rag-head Paki rats! JUST SAYING
Paki Lad wrote:
Just saying

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2013
swerty wrote:
How many Muslims does it take to change a lightbulb?
None: they'll complain to the authorities that changing lightbulbs is against their religion and our stupid fucking government will lap it all up and change the whole country's lifestyle so we can compensate for those lazy, sweaty, filthy, miserable, benefit thieving, rag-head Paki rats! JUST SAYING<quoted text>
Says the man who in all probability, has scammed every benefit feckin going! Whats your family heritage pal, polish, russian, italian, irish, scottish, german, welsh??? Anglo-saxon do not think so!

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
do one dickhead
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Says the man who in all probability, has scammed every benefit feckin going! Whats your family heritage pal, polish, russian, italian, irish, scottish, german, welsh??? Anglo-saxon do not think so!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Says the man who in all probability, has scammed every benefit feckin going! Whats your family heritage pal, polish, russian, italian, irish, scottish, german, welsh??? Anglo-saxon do not think so!
Very rude pal, so whats feckin new!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 23, 2013
A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called “consanguinity”) and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2/2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants”). Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood-related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 “Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs”). The number of blood-related marriages is lower among Muslim immigrants living in the West. Among Pakistanis living in Denmark the amount is down to 40 percent and 15 percent among Turkish immigrants (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants”). More than half of Pakistani immigrants living in Britain are intermarried:“The research, conducted by the BBC and broadcast to a shocked nation on Tuesday, found that at least 55% of the community was married to a first cousin. This is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”(Times of India, 17/11 2005 “Ban UK Pakistanis from marrying cousins”). The lower percentages might be because it is difficult to get the chosen family member into the country, or because health education is better in the West.
school of urdunomics

London, UK

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Paki Lad wrote:
Just saying
It is.

In islamic law anyway.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 24, 2013
swerty wrote:
A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called “consanguinity”) and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2/2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants”). Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood-related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 “Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs”). The number of blood-related marriages is lower among Muslim immigrants living in the West. Among Pakistanis living in Denmark the amount is down to 40 percent and 15 percent among Turkish immigrants (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants”). More than half of Pakistani immigrants living in Britain are intermarried:“The research, conducted by the BBC and broadcast to a shocked nation on Tuesday, found that at least 55% of the community was married to a first cousin. This is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”(Times of India, 17/11 2005 “Ban UK Pakistanis from marrying cousins”). The lower percentages might be because it is difficult to get the chosen family member into the country, or because health education is better in the West.
Mind your own feckin businness, how a another race or culture exist, as long as no British laws, are broken. Frankly it has feck all to do with you. These people think most, probably your kind, getting wasted ever chance they get, can be wrong. Its called cultural differences! Let it go, you will receive a little peace! Get on with your own life, as I am sure there ample stuff there to be dealt with. lol.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own feckin businness, how a another race or culture exist, as long as no British laws, are broken. Frankly it has feck all to do with you. These people think most, probably your kind, getting wasted ever chance they get, can be wrong. Its called cultural differences! Let it go, you will receive a little peace! Get on with your own life, as I am sure there ample stuff there to be dealt with. lol.
Actually it does matter when their actions impact on the community as a whole.
They could save the UK an unnecassary fortune in social serices and hospital care if they stopped the inbreeding.
Not to mention the physical pain their disabled children face for the rest of their lives becasue of the ignorance and selfishness of their parents village culture mentality!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 24, 2013
jodi_e wrote:
<quoted text> Actually it does matter when their actions impact on the community as a whole.
They could save the UK an unnecassary fortune in social serices and hospital care if they stopped the inbreeding.
Not to mention the physical pain their disabled children face for the rest of their lives becasue of the ignorance and selfishness of their parents village culture mentality!
Actually, I lived in a multi-cutural part of Britain for many years, and I was to see numerous white disabled children, daily, however very few asian disabled children. You have spoke about the cost of assisting disabled people amongst the minoritys. Even disabled children can bring happiness not only to themselves but to all around them and colour and money should not come into whatsoever. Disabled children and adults, regardless of colour, they should have equal rights with all abled bodied people, and if they need medical assistance similar to able bodied people, there should be no barriers, put in front of them, which I beleive is only an excuse for your instilled rascism!
I think disabled children and adults regardless of colour, would be able to teach you a few lessons, in humanity!

Location hidden

#14 Jan 24, 2013
it needs low IQ stupid people to accept a child molester pedophile, a super criminal rapist, an assassin, mass killer and a highway robber as a prophet. Not only that, but to project that super criminal prophet as the greatest man the world has ever seen. It also needs stupid people to believe in a stupid god who says that the sky is a solid roof which he has fixed in position without pillar with the help of his extraordinary miraculous power or qudrah. That stupid god also says that the sun is rotating round the earth which is flat like a carpet. That stupid god also says that the stars are missiles kept ready to hit the Satan, the sun sets in the west in a marshy pond and on the day of last judgment (qiyamah) he will bring the sun very close, less than a mile away from the earth. What a superb family of stupidity – A stupid god, a stupid prophet and stupid followers. A dazzling world of low IQ stupid fools. Moreover, that stupid god, by permitting his followers to marry their first cousins, has assured an unending supply of stupid blockheads, so that the stupid world of Islam may remain in the darkness of stupidity and ignorance, and it may perpetuate to eternity. There is another benefit as well. These stupid followers would never question Islam and hence not embarrass the mullahs
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own feckin businness, how a another race or culture exist, as long as no British laws, are broken. Frankly it has feck all to do with you. These people think most, probably your kind, getting wasted ever chance they get, can be wrong. Its called cultural differences! Let it go, you will receive a little peace! Get on with your own life, as I am sure there ample stuff there to be dealt with. lol.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2013
swerty wrote:
it needs low IQ stupid people to accept a child molester pedophile, a super criminal rapist, an assassin, mass killer and a highway robber as a prophet. Not only that, but to project that super criminal prophet as the greatest man the world has ever seen. It also needs stupid people to believe in a stupid god who says that the sky is a solid roof which he has fixed in position without pillar with the help of his extraordinary miraculous power or qudrah. That stupid god also says that the sun is rotating round the earth which is flat like a carpet. That stupid god also says that the stars are missiles kept ready to hit the Satan, the sun sets in the west in a marshy pond and on the day of last judgment (qiyamah) he will bring the sun very close, less than a mile away from the earth. What a superb family of stupidity – A stupid god, a stupid prophet and stupid followers. A dazzling world of low IQ stupid fools. Moreover, that stupid god, by permitting his followers to marry their first cousins, has assured an unending supply of stupid blockheads, so that the stupid world of Islam may remain in the darkness of stupidity and ignorance, and it may perpetuate to eternity. There is another benefit as well. These stupid followers would never question Islam and hence not embarrass the mullahs<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, DINOSAUR!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 24, 2013
stop telling every one on topix, what to say and write, if the muslims want to give abuse, then they will get abuse back ok
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat, DINOSAUR!
Revo

Leyton, UK

#17 Jan 24, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat, DINOSAUR!
Would it be possible, for your immigrant arse to formulate a coherent sentence ?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 24, 2013
swerty wrote:
stop telling every one on topix, what to say and write, if the muslims want to give abuse, then they will get abuse back ok <quoted text>
I will write whatever I choose to write DINOSAUR!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Revo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be possible, for your immigrant arse to formulate a coherent sentence ?
I am an Irish national, born and bred and living on the glorious island of Ireland. I am not an immigrant pal!
Revo

Leyton, UK

#20 Jan 24, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>I am an Irish national, born and bred and living on the glorious island of Ireland. I am not an immigrant pal!
Ahhh, i should have known.........another drunken bog trotting gob sh1te.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 24, 2013
Revo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, i should have known.........another drunken bog trotting gob sh1te.
I have never tasted alcohol, I am a 40 odd year pioneer. I took a pledge at 16, and have never broken it.
Have you ever been to a bog?
It is full of interesting wild life, and also a great source of fuel can be found there, its called Turf. It takes thousands of years of rotting vegatation and grass to make this great fuel once it has been dried out!
You should take yourself and family there some day, it would a great day out. You can then pop to the nearest country pub, and have a pint of Guinness in front of a blazing fire, full of burning turf of course, and then have a chat with the many friendly locals.
However a wee word of warning, as you are chatting to these friendly locals, please keep your right wing, racist, views, to yourself, as I do not want to be responsible, for you having a great big lump of turf shoved up your tail end! lol. Then again it might doe your brains, and lack of intelligence some good. lol.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 24, 2013
It's called peat, nice try wog.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 2 min stoke on trent 2B... 13,430
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 11 min more poles less r... 2,636
bandung attraction 23 min Lim 1
War India vs Britain, Who will win? (Oct '13) 42 min Apo 121
is anyone selling weed that will post to the uk? (Mar '12) 44 min Skyflyer123 34
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 53 min London teen 5,576
EU uncertainty 'damaging Scotland' 1 hr Ciaran 1
skype sex 1 hr JosephTheMaster 558
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••