Polish man who stabbed vulnerable jeweller to death during bungled...

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

An immigrant who stabbed a disabled jeweller to death in a bungled robbery while on the run from a Polish prison has been jailed for life.

Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#30 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
The above OCD chimp posts of Hal are more lies by him.
Let see as of right now according to Hal's Moniker he first posted as "Halonen is Conan O'Brien" on August 12 2012 and has made 8,656 posts!!
So 8,656 divided by the 97 days he's used this account = 89 POSTS PER DAY that he posts for over 3 months straight!
So Hal posts almost a hundred posts A DAY on average for 97 days straight! My God what an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Control Freak!!!!
WHY would somebody post almost a hundred posts a day for over 3 months straight if he was not an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Control Freak??
NOBODY posts almost ONE HUNDRED posts a day for months and months if he was not mentally ill and a control freak throwing temper tantrums all the time.
NO Slavic person would ever do that.
I must be hitting truth big time.

You reaction proves.

__

Your calling me a liar with major desperaion is you just covering your ass.

You are just trying to defensive put the liar lable on me for knowing the truth.

Very intesting you Jewish lab rat

__
_
_

Just how you reacted here so desperately shows us ow much I am right about everything.

Your reactions here as always aren't right.

You aren't right you are a fraud.

__
_

I am going to continue to do what I do because obviously I am doing a damn good job here at sorting through you Jewish rat frauds here.

Brewster, NY

#31 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. No Polish person would attack me like you do just because you disagree with me on how I fight for Polish people.
So that proves you are not Polish.
No proud Polish person would make those stupid videos of yourself where you look like a low class fat slob while screaming like a white trash maniac.
No Polish person or Slavic person would be so Obsessive Compulsive chimp like where he averages almost ONE HUNRDRED posts a day for months and months straight...like you do.
Only somebody with lots of free time on his hand (because he is not a productive person of society) who's a narcissist, would feel the insane need to post almost one hundred messages a day for over 3 months straight. Only mentally ill people do that.
Now you are playing the Jewish guilt trip & trying to play against me with what I have played against you. LOL

You are such a desperate rat.

__
_
_

Everyone here can see what a hug phony fraud you are.

_
_
_
As 90%+ you are the one attacking me for not agreeing with you.

You are the one who started this to begin with.

Way, way, way back when I thought you were an ally you even started attackng me with unreasonabe desperate control freak tantrums just because I idn't agree with you.

__
_
_

You are the problem you are the Jewish fraud here who continued to attack me simply because I didn't fit your little Jewish fraud agenda of yours.
_
_

You even went so far as to mock me dozens of times just for experincing Anti Polish sentiment in the past.
_
_

What, kind of Polish person would mock another Poish person for experiencing Anti Polish seniment?

__

That showed right there what a fraud & big time sociopath you were.

You will never cease t scrape the bottom of the barrel with your despeate lowly deceptive, vindictive, maniputalitive, pathelogical liar , mockery Jew rat fraud agenda of yours.

Brewster, NY

#34 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But Annie did not come out and agree with you that Pesky is a Jew. She left it open ended and said she wasn't sure what he really is.... and said he could even be a Turk. So at best you are only half right on what Annie said about Pesky.
Annie confirmed what I had long said about Pesky.

That he was extremely suspicious & not typical of Slavic people.

Annie came out & said she was serious in thinking Pesky was a Jew.

Annie came out & confirmed Pesky was aiien to Slovaks.

Annie confirmed what I had said as Slovaks would never hate on Polish people & Ukrainian people this much like Pesky does.

__
_
_
_
_

You actually mocked me as stupid & having poor social skills when I said I thought Annie was serious but sarcastic in saying Pesky was a Jew.

_

Annie went on to say she was serious about Pesky being a Jew DIRECTLY TO YOU.

__
_

I asked you to apologize for mocking me as stupid & of poor social skills for thinking Annie was serious in Pesky being a Jew.
__
_

You never apolgized you don't have a reasonable bone in that filthy Jewsh rat carcass of yours.
_
_
_

In fact you didnt even listen to Annie & say okay or apologize to me.

Rater you did the opposite, rather than apologizing to me for calling me stupid & of poor social skills for thinking Annie was serious about Pesky being a Jew which Annie confirmed.

_

You did the opposite where you used Annie to mock me there more
_

Annie said shedidn't agree with me in that line of statements about Annie being serious about being a Jew.
_
Annnie said she didn't agree with me as in my racist views NOT as in about Pesky not seeming to be a Slovak.
_
_
_

Despite Annie there saying she didn' agree with me as in my racist views.
_
_
_

You still went further to use Annie's statement of not agreeing with me to call me stupid & wrong.

Even though Annie said I was right about Pesky but I was wrong in my racism.
__
_
_
_

you will never cease to scrape the bottom of the barrel with such desperate, sociopathic, pathelogical liar, deceptive, dishonest, manipuliative games to get your way.

You remind me of a frustrated chimpanzee.

__

I have NEVER seen someone of the "Supposive" same ethnicity & "Supposive" ame team online ever sink to such disgusting garbage in my life.

Actually in general you top my list of the most disgusting & just plain vile creatures I have seen on the internet.

Brewster, NY

#35 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
But interestingly hal you FINALLY came to your senses to see that Realmagyar was an E. European/Hungarian. And to think you put him through all that needless torment. Just because you are mentally ill and belligerent in nature.
I have never seen such a desperate piece of garbage as you in my f*cking life.

Everything with you is some huge massive desperate fit with you.

_
_

You are a complete weasel.

You just such a disgusting sociopathic, desperate, OCD filled pile of scum.

__
_
_

Everything with you is a pure panic attack & tantrum.

You come so far from what it means to be a human.

__
_

You are extremely unreasonable.
extremely one track minded.
you have extreme trouble listening & reading.
you are an extreme pathelogical liar, sociopath, deceptive, manipulatve game player.
You have absolutely no sense of humor.
You are completely fussy, superficial & hollow.
You ar extremely desperate & OCD

You are a complete vile disgusting pile of Jewish shit.

Nothing but a pure sociopathic desperate Jewis spoiled brat.

You should be taken out to a field & shot in that filthy Jewish rar skull of yours.

Brewster, NY

#37 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
But interestingly hal you FINALLY came to your senses to see that Realmagyar was an E. European/Hungarian. And to think you put him through all that needless torment. Just because you are mentally ill and belligerent in nature.
Anyways I told you I was testing RealMagyar because I was a bit suspicious.

__
_
_

I told you this that I test people did you not listen, read or undersand that?
_
_

You are extremely one track minded & OCD.
_
_

You are so black & white minded & so desperate & fussy.
_
_
You clearly have something very very wrong with you.

You have major trouble listening or reading, or being reasonable.

Then you kind flip out into one track minded OCD, control freak fussy & start chimping
__
_
_
_

Everything with you is some desperate, fussy, control freak tantrum.

All you do is throw costant fits, tantrums because you don't get your way.

You are beyond a piece o work.

You are a complete worthless filthy Jewish mistake to humanity.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#39 Nov 20, 2012
There are many Polak chimps around here, daily.
Some love Jewish kosher kielbasas, some do not.
Ape from NJ, loves both.

Brewster, NY

#40 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you NOT understand that you come across as belligerent and obnoxious with your ton of OCD questions and accusations of others that aren't true?
Its one thing to probe someone with one or two questions. But you were hitting Realmagyar with a whole bunch of your chimp OCD questions where you were basically tormenting the poor guy.
But oh that's right you don't care about how you treat other people....including Hungarian people who are mostly Pro-Polish.
<quoted text>
OMG!! Look who's talking!!
I'm not the one going chimp OCD with almost 100 messages a day for over 3 months straight!!!
Do you honestly think somebody who is not an OCD chimp would post almost 100 messages A DAY.....for over 3 months straight??
LOL
What is even the purpose of this comment?

Why even waste time with such a comment?

In fact most of your comments are a waste of time.

You act like a desperate weasel.

Sit down & shut your filthy mouth.

You are a complete waste of time.

You are nothing but some miserable uptight prick who can't control their major OCD issues.

Brewster, NY

#43 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You say I AM the one who is fussy and is a control freak?
I'm not the one averaging almost 100 OCD messages a DAY for over three months straight!!
Why Hal do you feel the need to BULLDOZE these forums with almost 100 messages a day for over three months straight??? You think that's normal of somebody not being desperate in controlling what other people think?
Come on!
I comment mostly because I am bored.

I would much rather comment with factual calculated responses.

__
_

I can't respond with factual calculated responses when I am dealing with a bunch of dirty, dumb, ad hominem filled Jewish garbage like you, Pesky, Uther, Dr Phil etc etc.

_
_

It is impossible to really respond to you desperate frustrated chimps with factual calculated responses.

Because you are a bunch of loud mouthed, dumb, dirty animals.

It is like trying to reason with an animal.

You & your Jewish associates like Pesky & Uther are simply not human enough & far too primitive, animal like & unreasonable to respond to with factual calculated responses.

Brewster, NY

#46 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you keep quoting Annie. Obviously you care a lot about what she thinks.
You say that Annie said she didn't agree with your racist views.
Wow Hal you really know how to sugarcoat what people say about you.
To say the least Annie has a very low opinion of you.
She one time said you are a NASTY PIECE OF WORK!!! And you are Hal!
In fact Annie got mad at me when I AGREED with you on some things. In fact in so many words she said I lacked good judgement in agreeing with you.
So Hal these people who you keep quoting like Alexey and Annie.....WHY do they have such bad opinions of you?? And Alexey I thought was your friend. WHAT does that say about you when all these people keep saying these negative things about you. And interestingly....I doubt Annie and Alexey agree on too many things. But they do agree about what a Nasty piece of work you are.
I don't care.

I don't know why you make everything into some crisis panic.

You are a frustrated chimpanzee plain & simple.

You are a primitive, dirty animal.

Brewster, NY

#47 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE BORED??
What the heck? Why?
You are still fairly young.....How the heck could you be bored with your life unless you have no goals or anything to look forward to achieving?
Oh that's right.....you said you have no ambition. How sad. But at least I give you credit for being honest.
You have been here all night?

What exactly do you do?

__
_

You are a major hypocrite.

Everything you are is pure hypocrisy & tantrums.

__

You are a complete despicable creature.

__
_
_

You are like an animal you have no human like morality or intellect.
_
_

Your entire existance is about needing & needing real bad.
_
_
_
_

I can just imagine how your brain is.
_
_

Your brain is probably like NEED,NEED BAD, must manipualte, play game, lie, lie lie, be deceptive, NEED get way must be dishonest, NEED must be hypocritical NEED real bad NOW must throw tantrum, NEED must mock. NEED lie lie, NEED be hypocrite mock NEED fussy fit OCD OCD.
_
_

You are like a filthy ape!

Your entire existance is being like an animal & doing everything to flip out over "need" even if it goes beyond morality or intellect.

That goes for the most simple of things.

You are a frustrated chimpanzee.

Brewster, NY

#49 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already an established person because I worked my balls off when I was your age where as you prefer to use your younger years doing nothing productive with yourself.
I still work now.
<quoted text>
I don't need anything. I am self sufficient. Where as you need you mommy and daddy to house you and feed that huge appetite of yours every day.
You are the one with the tantrums. That's why you post an average almost 100 OCD posts a day.
Yeah, what do you do or have you done?

Why don't you say?

You are full of crap. LOL

Everything you say is purely hypocrisy & temper tantrums.

__
_

How do you know I am not established?

I come from a decent amount of money & I do have some investments which make me money.

I sell some paintings on the side.

From time to time I help my friend as a bouncer or do landscaping.
_
_
_

It is not a big deal for me I am a laid back person.

I am not materialistic.

I could care less about getting the latest I-Phone or other materialistic goods.

_
_
_

I can see how you are you are probably very materialistic, very fussy, very hollow, very superficial & all around an unpleasant miserable prick.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#51 Nov 20, 2012
Ape,
report the above Limpy now.

Brewster, NY

#54 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one without the morality. A couple months ago you were bragging about the supposed millions of dollars you would inherit from your parents when they died.
How disgusting. For somebody to talk that way and voice their feelings of what they will get from their parents when they die. And you put this out there publicly on the internet.
Do your parents have any clue of the immoral disgusting stuff you put on the internet? You were even posting pictures of dicks. Yeah you have morality alright. You are nothing but a low class glutton leach on society. You are a TAKER in life. A loser in life. And not to mention I will take you at your own words about yourself. You are a KING TROLL.
I have morality.

You don't see me here being a completely desperate, pathelogical liar, manipulative, deceptive, game player.

I mean I am rather striaght forward.

I try to be honest & fair minded & reasonable.

I attempt to listen to people.

I attempt to be quite far & factual ,logica & honest l in my assessments & convictions.

__
_

You are so far from this you are completely dishonest & unreasonable & use anything you can use to get your way.

You can't be reasoned with what so ever.

You don't listen.

You won't even try to be reasonable what so ever.

You will stray away from factual reasoning in favor of ad homine, desperate, little vindictive snotty non sense.

Rather than tackling striaght forward with factual calculated agendas.

You go off the deep end & completely come up with any kind of hypocritical desperate vindictive mockery & ad hominem game playing fit to desperately get your way.

__
_

You are so far from what it is to be moral.

You don't have an honest bone or reasonable bone in your body.

You are a complete botton feeding lowly weasel.

Brewster, NY

#55 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your parents have any clue of the immoral disgusting stuff you put on the internet?
A picture of a dick?

Okay &?

So what? What is the big deal?

I am not uptight & don't see the issue.

__
_

You see an issue with posting a dick on the internet.

_
_
_

Yet, you see no issue with your pathelogical lying, deceptive, vindictive, ad hominem, game playing, manipulative pure garbage & sheer bull crap.

_
_
_

Your entire view of the world is a fussy fits + sociopathy.

You clearly are very hollow & very fussy & OCD.

That is 100% what you are.

__
_

Which is so alien from Slavic people.

Most Slavic people value honesty & value morality.

Most Slavic people aren't vindictive for no reason like this.

Most Slavic people are striaght forward & don't play little snippy games like you do.

Most Slavic people would never sink so low to play such pathelogical liar, deceptive garbage you do just to get your way.

Brewster, NY

#56 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please don't even go there. I saw the videos of yourself and see how you talk here. I will even take you at your own words. You admitted you have no ambition, you are bored, and you are looking forward to when your parents die so that you can get their money.
So just looking at your videos and the things you say and even admit to......like YOU SAY....you have NO AMBITION....and I highly doubt you have the discipline, tenacity or fortitude to achieve much in your life. So yes its an easy thing to say you ARE NOT established one bit.
Any kind of wealth you have is from your parents.
You have the mentality of a TAKER not a MAKER
Adolf Hitler was ambitious, Stalin was ambitious, Bernie Madoff was ambitious.

Generally a lot of very ambitious people are completely rotten.

__

Actually you remind me of every rotten Dictator, CEO, Internatioanl Banker.

You have this kind of trait massive fussiness, very hollow, very superficial, very sociopathic, very social conformity drive, very power mongerin, very deceptive, very manipulative, very controlled, very uptight etc

__
_

You remind me of every other slimeball politician I have ever seen.

__
_

I am not ambitious so what?

_
_
_

You are like every other piece of garbage scumbag going like a Politician or CEO or feeds off of being a scumbag ripping people off for your ego & your OCD fussy fits & needs & power mongering.

_
_
_

I can't stand people like you I think people like you are everything that is wrong with the world.

You are the worst one I have seen.

You remind me of Adolf Hitler or something.

Brewster, NY

#57 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please don't even go there. I saw the videos of yourself and see how you talk here. I will even take you at your own words. You admitted you have no ambition, you are bored, and you are looking forward to when your parents die so that you can get their money.
So just looking at your videos and the things you say and even admit to......like YOU SAY....you have NO AMBITION....and I highly doubt you have the discipline, tenacity or fortitude to achieve much in your life. So yes its an easy thing to say you ARE NOT established one bit.
Why does it matter to you if I am or am not ambitious?

What does it have to do with the topic at hand?

__
_
_

Everything with you is panic attacks, temper tantrums, OCD & fussy fits.

You are a completely annoying & unpleasant miserable prick!

__
_
_
_
_

If you are like this over such simple stuff on the Internet here?
_
_
_

I can't even begin to imagine what a piece of garbage you truly are in person.

I can't even begin to imagine how much of a slimeball you act when it comes to big things if you act this disgusting over small things.

_
_
_
_

Over tiny things on the internet you are throwing massive tantrums, fussy fits & panic attacks over minor differences of agendas between 2 people on the internet?

_

Then I can't even begin to imagine how disgusting you are in person over huge things.

_
_
_

You have to be a complete piece of garbage in general.
_
_
_
_

I can just imagine what a disgusting scumbag you are.

You probably spend every moment you have having control freak tantrums ordering people around because you didn't get your way.

Or getting really uptight & throwing temper tantrums when people don't do things your way.

Or getting so deceptive, manipulative & game playing if people don't do what you want.

Or having a complete fussy fit over non sense when you don't get what you want.

__
_
_
_
_

I can't even begin to imagine what a sheer piece of garbage you are.

If you are this much of a miserable prick over tiny things on the internet going ape shit throwing desperate tantrums, massive fussy fits, massive panic attacks & going berserk with massive deception, pathelogical lying & manipulation.

I can't begin to imagine how much of a rotten, miserable, disgusting, touchy, fussy prick you are in general.

__
_

Your kind of people are the top of the list of the most annoying & damaging people.

Your kind of people are not only annyoing because you are so damn fussy & panic & freak out as control freaks.

Your kind are the kind causing the problems.

Your kind are the dictators, the gangstersm the politicians, the CEO's the internationa bankers.

It is your kind of disgusting prick who is not only a miserable uptight prick to be around.

It is your kind who inflict human misery out of your major sociopathic, desperate ego needs & selfish prick little agenda & general neediness & power mongering.

Your kind of people are complete scum of the earth!

Brewster, NY

#58 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You have still yet to mention what you do.

What do you do? or have you done?

You still won't anwser.

Instead you keep weaseling around & going berserk ape shit trying to desperately push it all on me.

__
_

That is all you do is weasel around & use every desperate, deceptive, manipulative little game you can to desperately get your way.

You go completely berserk to get your way.

You don't have an ounce or morality.

You will go to such desperate lies, hypocrisy, manipulation, deception just to get your selfish way.

__
_

You are like a f*cking animal.

You are completely incapable of human & attempting to be honest, non hypocritical, non vindictive, non ad hominem.

_
_
_

Everything with you is just Abe desperately needs to get his way so he will have a panic attack of temper tantrums & desperately lie, manipulate & be just plain dishonest & hypocirtical to desperately get your way.

__
_
_
_

You are a filthy little Jewish brat & a complete scumbag.
__
_
_
_

You are NOTHING.

I see no reason why ANYONE would want anything to do with you.

You have NO SENSE OF HUMOR.

I mean you don't even have the slightest bit of a sense of humor.

You are not fun to be around.

You are not clever you are not smart.

Quite the opposite you are extremely unclever & very, very stiff with one track minded little constipated like black & white thought patterns.

That doesn't even go on to mention how annoying & disgusting your major panic attacks, temper tantrums & fussy fits are.

How you act so disgusting like some huge control freak & some major depeptive, uptight, manipulative, game playing pathelogical liar.

__
_
_

You are completely hollow.

There is nothing at all to you. You are just completely rotten & disgusting.

All you are is an uptight, fussy fit, control freak sociopathic pathelogical liar who is so desperate & needy with no regard for any kind of human morality & human intellect.

Your entire existance is desperately needing & desperately getting your way.

You are clear major sociopath.

You are completely hollow & devoid of what it means to be a human.

Brewster, NY

#59 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already an established person because I worked my balls off when I was your age where as you prefer to use your younger years doing nothing productive with yourself.
I still work now.
<quoted text>
I don't need anything. I am self sufficient. Where as you need you mommy and daddy to house you and feed that huge appetite of yours every day.
You are the one with the tantrums. That's why you post an average almost 100 OCD posts a day.
You once said you were barely older than me.

Now you say you are older than me so I can't be established?

So which one is it?

__
_
_

When you said I was immature. I said you are probably old enough to be my father.

Which you said you were barely older than me that you were in my age group.

__
_

Now it is that you are older than me & you are established but I am not?
_
_

Uther said you were 29 years old? So I guess you are probably either 29 or in your low 30's.

So, why is it you could be established at 29 but I can't established at 26?
WTF?

__
_
_

Everything with you is the weasel around the bush game everything with you is some major lie & manipulation game to desperately do any kind of pathelogical lie, decepection & little vindtivie snotty or hypocritical statement you can muster to desperately get your way.

You are a major, major hypocrite, pathelogical liar & just a plain weasel.

__
_
_
_
_

For your information I worked very hard when I did & I was generally the best worker when I did I had to pick up the slack of the slackers when I did work.
_
_
_

I had a lot of money saved up since childhood on top of money saved up from work.

So I bought a house on forecloser to rent it out for money I was able to pay striaght up since it was forecloser rates & I had a lot of money & a bit of help from my quite wealthy parents & grandparents.

All I have to do is worry about taxes the rest is profit.

On top of that I have money in a mutual fund.

I also sell paintings on the side.

Sometimes I help my friend as a bouncer occasionally & sometimes do landscaping when I feel like it.

That is that.

__
_
_

FYI I have actually paid for my parents new steps & new roof that is almost 10,000.

__
_
_
_
_
_
_

What is this whole extremely one track minded YOU YOU ME ME thing you have.
_
_

So because you weren't established at age 26 means no one else can?
_
_

You have an extremely one track minded, black & white simple view on everything.
_
_
_

People can be self suffiecient at age 18. They can already have money saved up or a trust fund etc.
_
_
_

Everything with you is so constipated, one track minded & just plain fussy & desperate.

Brewster, NY

#60 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that Annie said she didn't agree with your racist views.
Wow Hal you really know how to sugarcoat what people say about you.
To say the least Annie has a very low opinion of you.
She one time said you are a NASTY PIECE OF WORK!!! And you are Hal!
In fact Annie got mad at me when I AGREED with you on some things. In fact in so many words she said I lacked good judgement in agreeing with you.
So Hal these people who you keep quoting like Alexey and Annie.....WHY do they have such bad opinions of you?? And Alexey I thought was your friend. WHAT does that say about you when all these people keep saying these negative things about you. And interestingly....I doubt Annie and Alexey agree on too many things. But they do agree about what a Nasty piece of work you are.
I don't like anyone on Topix forum at all. Not on any forums for that matter. Including the African American forum.

In fact I pretty much hate everyone on Topix forum.

On youtube now I had some people I liked her.

Here? People here tend to be annoying, boring & stupid.

On youtube people were either more entertaining or were more clever, intelligent.

Here people tend to be uptight, boring & stupid.

Youtube had a lot of retards but they were usually very entertaining.

Youtube also had a lot more smart & clever people.

Here everyone is just blah uptight, annoying, boring & kind of stupid.

_
_
_

I am not here to make friends.

I am here for 1 reason to defend Polish people & defend Slavic people.

Defend anything else I feel like.

__
_
_
_

Which, is like most Eastern Europeans here.

Everything with you is they do this & I do this & social conformity this, social conformity that, this team & that team & social skills this & mock them with gossip, gossip this, they are an outsider mock them, let's be vindictive because they aren't normal.

You remind me of a female very, very much.

Are you a homosexual or something?
_
_
_

None of the Eastern Europeans on here are like this.

Which one is?

Is it Matrix, Kubek, Tarmo, Alexey or RealMagar or Chrobry or Wrcolawek
who get
hyperfocused about social conformity, this social clique that, gossip about this, let's be vinditive to this outside thier , we fit in with this, they do this, there is this team there is that team.

__
_
_

You are completely extremely stiff, uptight & OCD & a general deceptive, game playing, manipulative vindictive, little snotty desperate brat.

Everything with you is desperately need & desperately need real bad.
'
Time for some panic attacks, fussy fits & temper tantrums.
polski kielbasa

Lake Worth, FL

#61 Nov 20, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
report the above Limpy now.
LimpKIelbasa should report AbeUG too. What a pair of dumb...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 min Dak-Original 21,516
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 10 min Expat 2,728
india finally gets toilets 14 min Terence 1
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 26 min BrianJ 5,654
british hookers 36 min Don 3
Tramadol supply needed 37 min sausageuk 1
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 41 min LIVERPOOL Anfield 13,529
skype sex 8 hr Max 562
•••
Enter and win $5000