Polish man who stabbed vulnerable jeweller to death during bungled...

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 41

An immigrant who stabbed a disabled jeweller to death in a bungled robbery while on the run from a Polish prison has been jailed for life.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
monika pietrasinska

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Typical dumb Polaks.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Here we go. Another fine Polak, I read.
Paddy O Balaclava

Parkville, Australia

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Polish people are white negrows.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Paddy O Balaclava wrote:
Polish people are white negrows.
Paddy? Are you an Irish mick? LOL

Look at this Albino African looks like just about every other Irish / British Island Redhead I have seen. LOL

http://www.google.com/imgres...

I am sure this Albino African above has people thinking he is Irish all the time. LOL

If I saw him I too would think he was Irish. HAHAHHA

__
__
_
_

The English called the Irish a race of Negro like apes.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Irish face left, British face, Negro face right.

__

This is funny since Irish people are the most Western European by genetics.

So, I mean yeah good work British people calling your Western European race a race of dirty stupid ape like Negroes. HAHHAHAH.

__
_
_
_
_
_

Check this out.

Toledo Ohio Neo Nazis go through a Black neighborhood & Blacks go ape shit rioting destroy their own neighborhood. HAHAHA

__

Now this is like the same thing.

Polish fans go into an Irish bar & the Irish go ape shit rioting & destroying their own neighborhood. HAHHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

__
_
_
_
_

I think the Polish American vs Irish American list says it all.

I mean just look at how much more intellect Polish Americans of 9 million have done than Irish Americans of 30 million.

Polish American

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_A...

Irish American

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_Am...

Loved everywhere

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Dumb Polaks are blanked in their empty heads, I read.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Was the perpetrator related to limp kielsaba.

Loved everywhere

#8 Nov 19, 2012
His uncle, I read. Another dumb Polak, I might add.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2012
I one time tried to kidnap myself but for some reason it did not work.

But like they say if at first you don't succeed, try try again. So I will keep trying until I can successfully kidnap myself.

Loved everywhere

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Be careful though.
If you use your car for the kidnaping, you might run into a wall. Being so tensed & all that.

Brewster, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Yes, 3 scummy heebs here to mock Slavic people.

Pesky Army the Jew.

Dr Phil the Jew.

Mr Slovak (Abe) the Jew.

Jews are like cockroaches in human form.

Brewster, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
If Pesky Army, Dr Phil, Uther & Abe are supportive of Jewish superior intellect I must laugh.

It seems clear from these examples that Jews are very dumb & primitive.

However from these examples it is clear Jews make up for it with their major desperation, manipulation, deception, games & OCD fits.

Brewster, NY

#13 Nov 19, 2012
They should change this forum from the "Poland forum" to the "Jew forum"

This forum is so obviously litered with filthy Jews.

Uther, Pesky, Dr Phil all obvious Jews.

Abe an admitted Jew.

Philip Alchurch an obvious Jew as well.

Brewster, NY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Anyways this guy has a Ukrainian surname.

Melaniuk?

Total Ukrainian surname. Only Ukrainian surnames end with "iuk"

Furthermore this seems like a hodge podge Ukrainian surname or rather "Artificial" Ukrainian surname.

Given his low cheek bones & his round dark brown Mediterannan eyes.

__

I think we are dealing with a Ukrainian Jew here or Crypto Jew.

1. the hodge podge Ukrainian surname seems likely supporitve of a potentil Jew as many Jews when they went to Ukraine or any Nation took on such hodge podge surnames.

2. His low cheek bones & his very Mediterannan round short eyes seem jewish.

__
_

Real Ukrainians have higher cheek bones & longer eyes than this & the same goes for Polish people.

__

Not to mention crimes involving JEWlry is very, very noturiously Jewish.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Wherever they go, Poles seem to bring discord.

Brewster, NY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
Yeah everybody is a Jew to Mr. "I'm a LOSER in life" Hal the big fat dumb Polack-Mick.
That's what happens when you give white trash access to the internet 24 hours a day and they don't have the ambition or balls to makes something productive out of their life. They just keep making a jackass out of themselves while doing NOTHING productive for their family that supports this loser.
The Hals of the world are just white trash that suck the life out of society.
I am here defending Polish people?

So you attack me?

Yesterday I defended Polish people against Alexey.

So you attack me?

__
_

Abe you are a Non Polish FRAUD.

_
_

You are a filthy Jew / Western European piece of garbage.

You are a one track minded, unreasonable, stupid, selfish, vindictive pieceo f Western European / Jewish trash!

__
_
_
_
_

You know I really think you, Uther & Pesky Army / Dr Phil were a collection of filthy Jews who came here to mock & divide Slavic people.

_
_

You know besides Kubek, Matrix, Alexey, Matrix, Real Magyar, Myself, Chrobry, Wroclawek Warrior, UnLOL ect.

The rest of you are very, very similar. You are all completely ad hominem filled, all very desperate, all seem very against Anti Semitism exept Abe the half Jew.

__
_

You all have this very, very structured, unnatural, organized little team going on.

Like this is the Poland, Ukraine vs Russia, Slovakia team.

Very, very unnatural.

__

Interesting of course is Abe flips out if I or anyone doesn't fit the Poland Ukraine team.

Which is why Abe stands against Matirx & Myself for mentioning the Ukrainian Wolyn massacre or Lwow being Poland.

As Abe flips out to defend Ukrainains as if he is saying GET BACK IN LINE.

There is a Poland Ukraine team we Jews made vs the Russia Slovakia team.

__

Which is why you Abe flip out on me more than anyone here because I support Slovakians & Russians over Ukrainians.

That doesn't fit your Jewish little teams you created here as a team effort to mock & divide Slavic people.

So you flip out & try so desperately to get me to fit the Poland team with Ukraine & not support Russia or Slovakia over Ukraine.

__
_

You are a deceptive, disgusting Jewish fraud like most of this disgusting repulsive forum filled of Jewish cockroaches!

_
_

I will continue to do as I do because obviously I am doing a DAMN GOOD JOB HERE against you Jewish rats & Jewish frauds.

__
_

You want me to hate Slavs? HA!

_
_

It is you FILTHY JEWS who must vanish from the Earth.

It is you FILTHY JEWS who are the problem that must be eliminated buy ALL COSTS!

Brewster, NY

#18 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
Yeah everybody is a Jew to Mr. "I'm a LOSER in life" Hal the big fat dumb Polack-Mick.
That's what happens when you give white trash access to the internet 24 hours a day and they don't have the ambition or balls to makes something productive out of their life. They just keep making a jackass out of themselves while doing NOTHING productive for their family that supports this loser.
The Hals of the world are just white trash that suck the life out of society.
I am already messaging Alexey & RealMagyar to try & get us to stick together some against you Jewish frauds.

__
_
_

I am the most intelligent powerful person on this forum I alone can smack around you Jewish frauds myself alone.

As I have been doing.

I have stood on this forum alone & been able to be able to go against 4 or more of you Jewish frauds alone & still bring you down.

__
_
_

However, I am seeking to try & get legit Non Jews on here to try & stick together against this filty organized Jewish fraud team effot I see here.

__
_
_
_
_
_

Abe, you made a BIG MISTAKE going on your "Mr Slovak" account today.

You exposed what a fraud you are!

_

I have long suspected a team effort fraud on here.

_

Now that I see how Abe has been the past 2 days I am 99% sure you are a Jewish fraud team effort.

__
_
_
_

Abe it is YOU who spilled the beans the past 2 days.

__
_
_

You spilled the beans on your "Mr Slovak" account hating on Polish people & Slavic people.

Which shows your fraud.

__
_
_

You spilled the beans Abe by the past 2 days spending all of your time going berserk against me!

Which you didn't defend Poland at all but just went chimp shit berserk against me!
__
_
_
Why?

Oh okay Abe because I started attacking Ukrainians?

Why?

_

Oh because you have your Team of Poland & Ukraine?

So I don't fit this team so you chimp out?

__
_
_
_

Abe you are a HUGE FRAUD.
_
_
_

Abe I think you are actually the leader of this Jewish team fraud.

I think you Abe are the president of this Jewish fraud.

Uther is your vice president of this Jewish fraud.

Pesky, Pro Ukraine & others are your little Jewish minions of this Jewish fraud.

Brewster, NY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
This is what I say to you filthy degenerate Jews on here!

http://s1357.beta.photobucket.com/user/Polski...

Brewster, NY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the other way around. Even though I have defended Poles agaist Alexey and went on the attack against his favorite nation Russia to get at him.....and mentioned how the Russian army basically didn't do that well against the Georgian army when there was no Russian airforce help....you then VICIOUSLY ATTACK me and cry I shouldn't have said those things about Russians!!!
You are mentally ill. You cry how I don't go against Alexey enough.....and then when I do you viciously attack me.
You are fcked up in the brain. Your poor parents. They know you are mentally ill....but they can't do anything to get you out of their house....so they give you 24 hour access to the internet so that you can occupy yourself and play "Polish Warrior" all day to keep you out of trouble..... since you refuse to be productive and stake your claim in the outside world.
More lies & deception & manipulation from Abe the Jewish FRAUD.

__

I spent days standing up to Alexey to defend Poland.

You were no where to be found.

__
_
_

As soon as I went on to attack Alexey as a Ukrainian you went APE SHIT completely APE SHIT like a ravenous wild Jewish ape.

__
_
_

Why have you ALWAYS gone out of your way to stand up for Ukraine if Polish people attack Ukraine?

__
_

I will tell you why!

_
_

Because you organized these little teams here of the Poland / Ukraine team vs the Russia / Slovak team.

__
_
_
_
_

That is why you chimp out so much if I or any Polish person attacks Ukraine.

That is why you chimp out so much if I say I like Slovaks.

__
_
_

That is why you went onto your "Mr Slovak" account to at all costs try & turn Polish people against Slovaks.
_
_
_
_
_

Because YOU AREN'T DEFENDING POLISH PEOPLE.

_
_
_
You are a Jewish fraud defending the organization of your Poland / Ukraine team vs the Russia / Slovak team.

__
_
_

That is exactly why you in the past 2 days attacked me so damn much like a berserk OCD mental case.

Because I attacked Ukraine & that didn't fit your Poland / Ukraine team.

Because I sided with Slovaks & that didn't fit with the Slovak / Russian team you created to be against Poland.

__
_
_
_

Plain & simple you are a filthy Jewish FRAUD!

Like the rest of you disgusting Jewish FRAUDS here!

Brewster, NY

#22 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally ill. You cry how I don't go against Alexey enough.....and then when I do you viciously attack me.
You are fcked up in the brain. Your poor parents. They know you are mentally ill....but they can't do anything to get you out of their house....so they give you 24 hour access to the internet so that you can occupy yourself and play "Polish Warrior" all day to keep you out of trouble..... since you refuse to be productive and stake your claim in the outside world.
I am mentally ill?

WTF are you?

__

Some Jewish fraud?

Who dedicates years on topix to have OCD fits over creating a Poland / Ukraine team vs a Russia / Slovakia forum.

__
_
_

No wonder why I found you & others here were signfiicantly more OCD than anywhere else.

__
_
_
_

You all would have to have some extreme OCD issues to be a bunch of Jews who sit here for years creating little teams to hate Slavic people.
_
_
_

You are all a bunch of Jewish mental cases with the worst cases of OCD I have EVER SEEN.
_
_
_

With all of that OCD none of you are even very bright.

It is like you Jews are like a Negro retard with a massive OCD issue.

Brewster, NY

#24 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But NOBODY has created any teams here. LOL
How paranoid can you be?
You know in my family.....the Polish side is much more ambitious and successful then the Jewish side. Yet look at you.....you said you are not ambitious. How disgraceful. That must make your Polish father proud! LOL
You even said your father makes a lot of money and came from nothing. So here it is you were born into a higher standard of living then your father.....and yet being the big fat lazy ass that you are.....you CHOOSE to be NOT ambitious. HOW Sad!
Instead like you said one time.....you are eyeing the assets of your parents when they die to enrich yourself!
How sice and disgusting.
Meanwhile instead of staking your own claim in life.....you sit here 24 hours a day playing "Polish Warrior" behind your computer and taking pride in the accomplishments of Polish people......who had great ambition while you have NONE!@
Like your father said about you one time....You are all talk no action.
REAL Poles are not like that.
You are NOT POLISH.

No Polish would go ape shit to attack another Polish person like a rabbid animnal just because that Polish person hated Ukrainians & said they liked Slovaks.

__
_

You are NOT POLISH.

You are a JEWISH FRAUD.

__
_
_
_

Yes, there is so obviously a team effort here.
_
_

I am NOT the only one to notice how un-natural people here are.
_
_
_

There has been talk from Alexey about how Pro Ukraine is un-natural to hate Russians & Slovaks so much but love Poles so much.

_
_

There has been talk from Annie about how Peksy is un-natural for a Slovak.
_
_

There has been talk about how Dr Phil is un-natural for a Finnish person.

_
_

There has been talk about how you are un-natural for a Polish person to defend Ukrainians.

_
_
_
_
_

These little teams are all very un-natural.

You all get into this little Poland / Ukraine team vs Russia / Slovak team.

__
_

Not only is it un-natural for such teams to form I find on the internet in the first place.

Usually the internet is more of an unorganized mess which doesn't form such defined teams like this.

__
_

Furthermore these teams are un-natural all around.

Polish people prefer Slovaks to Ukrainians making YOU UN-NATURAL for a supposive Polish person.

Slovaks prefer Polish people & Ukrainians to Russians or Jews ( making PESKY UN-NATURAL for a supposive Slovakian)

Ukrainians prefer Russians & Slovaks to Polish people (making PRO UKRAINE UN-NATURALfor a supposive Ukrainian)

Finnish people prefer Polish people & Ukrainians to Russians (making DR PHIL UN-NATURAL for a supposive FINN)

Uther spends more time obsessing about the Holocaust than he mentions Russia or Serbians (making UTHER UN-NATURAL for a RUSSIAN OR SERBIAN)
_
_
_
_

Something is not right about you f*ckers

Something isn't right about this entire setup.

It reeks of Jewish FRAUD.

__
_

Which explains why the real Eastern Europeans here are VERY DIFFERENT.

When looking at REAL EASTERN EUROPEANS like Kubek, Matrix, Tarmo, Alexey, Real Magyar, UnLOL ect ect.

We see how EXTREMELY ALIEN you, Pesky, Dr Phil, Uther & others are.

It is completely obvious when looking at this f orum to how ALIEN YOUR SUSPICIOUS ONES ARE WHO ARE THE SAME SUSPICIOUS ONES WHO HAVE THESE LITTLE TEAMS.

I smell a FRAUD

I smell a bunch of JEWISH RATS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Argentine's Falklands minister: 'There is absol... 4 min ACE 14
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 12 min British and proud 3,527
CERTIFICATES - GCSE & A-Level ONLY !! (Jul '13) 18 min adolfx 51
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 34 min 20 m mancheter 6,957
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 51 min Hotty west and sw... 16,150
skype sex (Mar '14) 1 hr Sex 853
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr Mandela 1,594

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE