London rabbi arrested for sexual assault

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 15

Metropolitan police arrested a London rabbi on Wednesday on suspicion of sexually assaulting women who came to him for marriage counseling and spiritual guidance.

Full Story
McFiggsy

London, UK

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Finally they nail a Jew that's not so perfect... Lol

Evil bastards ..!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Lovely example of Jewish perversion.
supersonic news reporter

UK

#4 Feb 22, 2013
What! a rabbi being arrested for sexual assault?How do you work that one out?Just look at all those baby boys foreskins they remove,now you tell me about sexual assault.
guess what

Beckenham, UK

#5 Feb 22, 2013
And no one can blame the Moslems on that one!
ABDUL

Milton Keynes, UK

#6 Feb 22, 2013
supersonic news reporter wrote:
What! a rabbi being arrested for sexual assault?How do you work that one out?Just look at all those baby boys foreskins they remove,now you tell me about sexual assault.
dont muslims do the same?

are you telling us that muslims sexually assault baby boys too?
Sambo Warrior

UK

#7 Feb 23, 2013
ABDUL wrote:
<quoted text>
dont muslims do the same?
are you telling us that muslims sexually assault baby boys too?
I bummed your dad. That's why his farts sounds like a penny whistle.
McFiggsy

UK

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Sambo Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>I bummed your dad. That's why his farts sounds like a penny whistle.
I bummed your mum. That's why she farts like a donkey.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 23, 2013
supersonic news reporter wrote:
All of it is norm, but
BEING CAUGHT- that's unusual!
Sambo Warrior

UK

#10 Feb 23, 2013
McFiggsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bummed your mum. That's why she farts like a donkey.
A Donkey bummed you. That's why when you fart your intestines dangle out further than your mums inner lips on her poompoom.
McFiggsy

UK

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>All of it is norm, but
BEING CAUGHT- that's unusual!
Those filthy rabbis and those nasty priests and imams..!!
Abuse the trust the community has upon them..
C# nts should be stripped bare and lashed throughout their local community.
McFiggsy

UK

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Sambo Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>A Donkey bummed you. That's why when you fart your intestines dangle out further than your mums inner lips on her poompoom.
Stupid pencil dick Somalians... Are and always will be hopeless ..

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 23, 2013
McFiggsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those filthy rabbis and those nasty priests and imams..!!
Abuse the trust the community has upon them..
C# nts should be stripped bare and lashed throughout their local community.
Healthy verdict, but then again, in local communities its only better ideological cover up

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
I'm already going as far as to say that along the wildness on behalf of the followers of Islam damned Jewish spawn and their behavior as well becomes one of the main annoying for the UK issues. Yeah, seems like those always polite, good manner and intelligent Jews are already in past. Look, the next street to the house where I rent now a flat with a girlfriend of mine, there is a kind of a hostel, where mainly live Jews. For the time we live here it seems like police is the most frequent visitor to the Jewish hostel - regular loud music night parties, regular wrangling, regular street fights etc. What is for prostitutes, it already seems to me that local panders centrally bring them to the hostel every Friday's and Saturday's evening. In the end of the week 'love' for money takes place here practically in all the hostel bordering streets.... Pity, but even regular sex with prostitutes doesn't prevent thrown aside all restraint Jewish youths from raping and other sexual assaults - last month three Jewish hostel residents have raped in group their underage neighbor.... But since rabbis rape women visiting them and do it in synagogue there is absolutely no surprise for me.
Banksy

UK

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Jews are sly mother f:uckers
Krypteia

Lancing, UK

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Mailol wrote:
I'm already going as far as to say that along the wildness on behalf of the followers of Islam damned Jewish spawn and their behavior as well becomes one of the main annoying for the UK issues. Yeah, seems like those always polite, good manner and intelligent Jews are already in past. Look, the next street to the house where I rent now a flat with a girlfriend of mine, there is a kind of a hostel, where mainly live Jews. For the time we live here it seems like police is the most frequent visitor to the Jewish hostel - regular loud music night parties, regular wrangling, regular street fights etc. What is for prostitutes, it already seems to me that local panders centrally bring them to the hostel every Friday's and Saturday's evening. In the end of the week 'love' for money takes place here practically in all the hostel bordering streets.... Pity, but even regular sex with prostitutes doesn't prevent thrown aside all restraint Jewish youths from raping and other sexual assaults - last month three Jewish hostel residents have raped in group their underage neighbor.... But since rabbis rape women visiting them and do it in synagogue there is absolutely no surprise for me.
Raped in group?,isn't that graped as there was a bunch of them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 19 min radiofreeamerica 2
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 27 min paul 14,431
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 58 min oneear69 22,419
I'm a dirty gay queer/poofter 1 hr Shaun 1
GAY Fone moan 1 hr Shaun 3
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr jayy 6,113
Tesco won't attract shoppers to Chatteris (Feb '14) 2 hr Concerned citizen 9
Compensation for care homes abuse (Sep '06) 4 hr loweandsons 2,620
skype sex (Mar '14) 13 hr toontalk 650
•••