supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
They are just physically more appealing to us

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#175 Jul 16, 2013
Well stop covering the poor women up then and give them equal rights. perhaps you'll fancy 'em better.
mat

UK

#176 Jul 24, 2013
Muslim girls give best bj
Zen

New York, NY

#179 Jul 30, 2013
Hi Carol,

Please email me at ayocric5555@gmail.com
laura

United States

#180 Aug 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
oh. ok....i see what this is about. you are racist nazi. NONE of the white men are good. either they are disgusting and wear skinny jeans or they are rude and disrespectful.
all white men are stupid. so there is no way i will try to keep your "gene pool" white
No, NOT all whIte men are stupid. Some treat their women very well.
aLI bONGO

Milton Keynes, UK

#181 Aug 28, 2013
mat wrote:
Muslim girls give best bj
Am no belive you I experience white/Christians are best but blacks also try very hard to please you orally...
Can

Kabul, Afghanistan

#182 Sep 2, 2013
carol wrote:
hello,
im a 16 year old girl. i have blonde hair electric blue eyes. i really like muslim men because they are very masculine, good looking and protective (which is really sweet). but i dont know if they like us. i am also willing to convert to islam if they want.
Moronica :)
shafi

Dubai, UAE

#183 Oct 10, 2013
carol wrote:
hello,
im a 16 year old girl. i have blonde hair electric blue eyes. i really like muslim men because they are very masculine, good looking and protective (which is really sweet). but i dont know if they like us. i am also willing to convert to islam if they want.
i am really looking a white sweet girl who is muslim or who would like to convert. Tell about you more please.
shafi

Dubai, UAE

#184 Oct 10, 2013
i am really looking a white sweet girl who is muslim or who would like to convert. Tell about you more please.

or mail me : shafiyourfrnd@gmail.com

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#185 Oct 10, 2013
shafi wrote:
or mail me : shafiyourfrnd@gmail.com
I've converted several Muslim girls to Christianity. They are free from the bounds of Islam, and happy too.
Sam

Brighton, UK

#186 Oct 13, 2013
Everyone here you disgust me
Sam

Brighton, UK

#187 Oct 13, 2013
Erm before you judge .. Did you even know that there isnt a way that islam work its whether you want to be a muslim or not and how you live it like i have a friend who is muslim and he just does the simple praying 5 times a day and reading the qoran from time to time yet he is not so strict as you al, judge muslims he goes out with his friends and even has a girlfriend who has been his only one for about 2 years as he is aware of a few standards of his beliefs yet he is kind and respectful to her and unlike some of us athiests he doesnt fuck about with girls, and he is hell of a good mate the most trustworthy one whos stuck by my side no matter what,and lastly he told me that he could date as many girls as he wants to but chooses not to as he doesnt wanna go to far with it basically muslims can choose how they wanna live life whether its strict or not it depends on the person themselves and islam isnt the only religion you may think is crap but christians also sometimes live all strict such as having to go to church on sundays and not dressing like whores.
Muslim Guy

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#188 Nov 2, 2013
Carol, You have a good heart and a natural inclination towards good and yes Muslim men find white women very attractive especially blonde blue eyed women and you will find no problem marrying a Muslim just make sure you choose one who practices properly, May Allah bless you with good.
gav

New Delhi, India

#189 Nov 2, 2013
well i dont know about muslim guys, but i certainly find english women attractive both emotionally and physically! they have their own style to live whereas our indian ladies just follow their'hubbies' blindly lol so i wont be surprised if i marry a white girl! cheers
walid

Algeria

#191 Nov 10, 2013
read coran

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#193 Nov 11, 2013
walid wrote:
read coran
Would love to but I just burnt my last copy. Damn!
Dickson

Ashburn, VA

#194 Nov 12, 2013
All that's personal opinion. http//the taskjob.com/...
BeacheD-D

Brisbane, Australia

#195 Nov 14, 2013
shafi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Shafi, I'm a very chubby blonde older lady with blue eyes, size DD boobies and size 18 panties. I gave up on true love ago so now I prefer spendimg my Saturdays at the nude beach sunning my boobies and having a sly perv. Would you like to rub me down with sun lotion?
Shafi, I actually think romance is for story books and there's nothing more natural than a good old fashioned r**t or bj.

Please tell me more about your religion and are you well hung?
<3
jane

London, UK

#197 Nov 20, 2013
carol wrote:
hello,
I feel in love with a kurdish man and he treated me like dirt. He spoke to me like trash. He liared he cheated and he broke my heart then went back home to marry his own kind. So dont go there. I never looked at a kurdish bloke before thiis bloke and i tell you now i will never go near one again. They use english women n leave them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbm swap 30 min swlondonguy1993 1
women only 33 min norvaner 1
The Future of UK 35 min Martin Larry 29
How come British cars are so bad? (Jan '11) 55 min GeneralMontcalm 1,951
Du find Older Men Sexier girls? (Nov '13) 1 hr helenatoyou 5
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 1 hr Mitch 18,370
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 1 hr Lawrence James co... 13
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr John OD 7,895
skype sex (Mar '14) 9 hr Wifey2c 1,119