nina

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Hi ami bangladeshi callgirl

My Rate 1 short 60Dh

1 hour 200Dh

Full night 400dh only

Are you interested mail me first(nina.baby30@yahoo.com)
Bonney

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Yes i am interested send me your details like height,figure,looks if possible snap,number etc on bonneym76@yahoo.com. I would be interested or full night if you are good. I am a interesting person and sporty you would love my company.
Cheers
Bonney.
nina

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Bonney wrote:
Yes i am interested send me your details like height,figure,looks if possible snap,number etc on bonneym76@yahoo.com. I would be interested or full night if you are good. I am a interesting person and sporty you would love my company.
Cheers
Bonney.
Hi bonney ami ekhon dubaite asi amar size 36-32-36 ucchota 5 feet aro shob jante hole mail koro
mantosh

France

#4 Jun 13, 2011
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi bonney ami ekhon dubaite asi amar size 36-32-36 ucchota 5 feet aro shob jante hole mail koro
please check ur mail...
Jasim

Dubai, UAE

#5 Jun 15, 2011
nina wrote:
Hi ami bangladeshi callgirl
My Rate 1 short 60Dh
1 hour 200Dh
Full night 400dh only
Are you interested mail me first(nina.baby30@yahoo.com)
nina ami tomake chodite chai tomake mail koreci mail chak koro plz reply koro
Tamim

Dubai, UAE

#6 Jun 16, 2011
nina wrote:
Hi ami bangladeshi callgirl
My Rate 1 short 60Dh
1 hour 200Dh
Full night 400dh only
Are you interested mail me first(nina.baby30@yahoo.com)
Ami tomake chodbo number dao
Tamim

Dubai, UAE

#7 Jun 23, 2011
nina wrote:
Hi ami bangladeshi callgirl
My Rate 1 short 60Dh
1 hour 200Dh
Full night 400dh only
Are you interested mail me first(nina.baby30@yahoo.com)
Khanki tore ami chodbo na tor ammu ke chodbo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Arab Emirates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How may I obtain loans in UAE? 20 hr santa 2
I am looking t start a new business in Saudi Ar... 20 hr santa 2
sharjah massage in sharjah 0559082337 (Oct '13) Thu Afzal 30
Abu dhabi massage 0528623689 Thu luckeva 1
Get best payouts on Premium Rate Numbers Wed parascorp8 1
Us BRJ available in other countries? Dec 17 Chloeharrison07 1
On what belief is is the Abdul Latif Jameel sch... Dec 17 aabidabasri 1
More from around the web