created by: Pro Ukraine | Sep 3, 2012

Ukraine

7 votes

Why does Warrior Poet UGX travel to Ukraine?

Click on an option to vote

• to lure young ladies into prostitution
  • to traffic drugs

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Warrior Poet UGX

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

It really is none of your %^&*&^ business but I will explain. I go to visit family and friends. Of course this will be hard for you to understand as you have NO friends and none of your family will admit to being related to you.

BTW it is obvious that this poll was created by a phoney Pro-Ukraine. but the above about family and friend still holds for him.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

This poll was obviously started by Uther Pendragon, who likes creating this type of attack poll using other posters names.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Old fart wants someone like puke-booby to suck his little willy.
Warrior Poet UGX

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Look, look, look at Luky. He can say vulgar things with his computer. He is sooo clever-- he thinks. Watch him giggle as he acts like a retarded six year old. Watch him plesure himself and think it is great. How disgusting; he is really a small child stuck in the anal retentive stage of development. However, that makes him a genius in the eyes of his girlfriend Pissy. They both are so silly, digusting, and at the same time funny. HAHAHAHA, watch them make A$$es out of themselves and think they are brilliant.
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
Look, look, look at Luky. He can say vulgar things with his computer. He is sooo clever-- he thinks. Watch him giggle as he acts like a retarded six year old. Watch him plesure himself and think it is great. How disgusting; he is really a small child stuck in the anal retentive stage of development. However, that makes him a genius in the eyes of his girlfriend Pissy. They both are so silly, digusting, and at the same time funny. HAHAHAHA, watch them make A$$es out of themselves and think they are brilliant.
I think they have a great sense of humor too!:)
Kozak

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
Now be nice to the foolish Finn, he is in mourning ever since his latest reindeer girlfriend was killed by a truck along a highway. It is good to hear that he has been taking up with an Arctic hare in place of the besplattered deer.
Warrior Poet UGX

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Sunshine: If you think they are funny then you need to see a shrink. You have a screw loose somewhere.

Kozak: Good one. Unfortuntely for Luky the hare is much sexier than he is and he cannot seem to satisfy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••