Pro Ukraine goes to Ukraine

Pro Ukraine goes to Ukraine

Posted in the Ukraine Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1 Jul 14, 2012
I'm going to Ukraine today for 15 days, I'm waiting for my flight to Kyiv with UIA at Gatwick Airport now, I'll be staying in Kyiv for a couple of nights, before going to Western Ukraine, where my wife and I will spend a few days in the Carpathians and we are hoping to visit Uzhhorod on the SLOvak/Hungarian border, hope that there aren't too many SLOvaks there, so good news for some as I probably won't be posting on here while I'm away.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#2 Jul 14, 2012
If you get to Odessa Oblast let me know. Maybe we can meet face to face.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#3 Jul 14, 2012
OK will do, but not certain if we'll get down there.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I see, the two idiots are shopping for more Ukra milkmaids.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#5 Jul 14, 2012
You two morons better not bring anymore milkmaids for limey and lumberjack tax payers to support. Those two clowns are already enough trouble thanks to Harper and Cameron. They don't need you peasants to stir the pot.
Philip Allchurch

Calgary, Canada

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
I'm going to Ukraine today for 15 days, I'm waiting for my flight to Kyiv with UIA at Gatwick Airport now, I'll be staying in Kyiv for a couple of nights, before going to Western Ukraine, where my wife and I will spend a few days in the Carpathians and we are hoping to visit Uzhhorod on the SLOvak/Hungarian border, hope that there aren't too many SLOvaks there, so good news for some as I probably won't be posting on here while I'm away.
Have a nice holiday .
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
I see, the two idiots are shopping for more Ukra milkmaids.
Pesky are you going to miss Pro-Ukraine's poundings of you when he's away?

:D
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
I'm going to Ukraine today for 15 days, I'm waiting for my flight to Kyiv with UIA at Gatwick Airport now, I'll be staying in Kyiv for a couple of nights, before going to Western Ukraine, where my wife and I will spend a few days in the Carpathians and we are hoping to visit Uzhhorod on the SLOvak/Hungarian border, hope that there aren't too many SLOvaks there, so good news for some as I probably won't be posting on here while I'm away.
I'm sure Pesky will miss you.

;-)

Have a nice trip.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 15, 2012
Ape,

you are so dumb as usual that you & puke-booby forgot to use toilet paper when you lick each other´s butts.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Jul 30, 2012
I'm back, only got to visit Kyiv and Western Ukraine, didn't get the chance to go to the Carpathians as we'd hoped. Nice to see that most of the opposition parties have united as Batkivshina, Fatherland in English, with their Ya Proty Yanukovich!, campaign, I'm against Yanukovich! in English, it's exactly what's needed to overthrow the criminal dictator., a disunited opposition would do Ukraine no favours. Not so nice to see in Kyiv were communist party kiosks, and worryingly it's not just the old gaurd distributing their red rag, but youngsters also, they are against democracy and against Ukraine, they promote use of the Russian language and want Ukraine to be part of the Russian Empire again. Another worrying thing is that attempts are being made to close down the TV Channel 'TVi', which is one of the few independent channels in Ukraine and one which is critical of the Yanukovich government.
The weather in Kyiv was much better than in Western Ukraine, 32°C their on Saturday.
In Lviv their are kiosks of the Svoboda party, who are the arch enemies of the commies.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Welcome home-- sorry to see all the commie activities. However, remember that there will always be a bunch of lazy parasites who think they can get something for nothing. Old ones I can understand-- they were brainwashed when young. Young ones just don't get it "TANSTASFL" (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch). They would be the first to stand in line for "free" handouts and would also be the first to whine when the system went broke. Of course they would blame it on someone else just as was done with Gorbachov.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Probably he couldn`t find access to internet in Kiev, since we don`t hear from him anymore. lol.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
Welcome home-- sorry to see all the commie activities. However, remember that there will always be a bunch of lazy parasites who think they can get something for nothing. Old ones I can understand-- they were brainwashed when young. Young ones just don't get it "TANSTASFL" (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch). They would be the first to stand in line for "free" handouts and would also be the first to whine when the system went broke. Of course they would blame it on someone else just as was done with Gorbachov.
You was also brainwashed when young, wasn`t you?
To caal anybody who disagree with you commies.

BTW Ukraine is niether his home nor yours.

I`m happy to see you confess people of Ukraine disagree with your agenda though.
Philip Allchurch

Cochrane, Canada

#14 Jul 30, 2012
I would like to see a more rational approach to language in Ukraine. It is a minor issue. The economy is a major one. Language should not be a political tool during elections to split Ukraine. I feel sorry for those that speak only Ukrainian or those that speak only Russian. They fail to see the gradual continuity of the languages.They are very close languages, but are quite different in pronunciation mostly. If one speaks or understands at least several indo european languages, the similarity of all languages is apparent. So it is a bad issue.Election should be interesting.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Phillip: As usual you hit the nail right on the head.

Have you been following Alexy? He is giving us a masterful demonstration of his Modus Operandi- whenever he gets bitten by a fact he changes the topixc and makes an attack.. Very typical and quite entertaining seeing him show us how Brilliant he thinks he is.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Philip Allchurch wrote:
I would like to see a more rational approach to language in Ukraine. It is a minor issue. The economy is a major one. Language should not be a political tool during elections to split Ukraine. I feel sorry for those that speak only Ukrainian or those that speak only Russian. They fail to see the gradual continuity of the languages.They are very close languages, but are quite different in pronunciation mostly. If one speaks or understands at least several indo european languages, the similarity of all languages is apparent. So it is a bad issue.Election should be interesting.
Lern Slavic languages before it`s too late!
They will help you to gain some wit into your hollow scull. lol.
Philip Allchurch JD

Edmonton, Canada

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lern Slavic languages before it`s too late!
They will help you to gain some wit into your hollow scull. lol.
Durachok. Why do you think I wrte what I do ? I speak Russian , Ukrainian English French, and understand German, Spanish , Polish and the slavic languages. Learn tp wipe your nose and your bum before you act so rudely here. Did your Otets and mamkushka teach you no manners ? You act Bez kulturniy her only ?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 30, 2012
What is mumkushka? is it in French? lol.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Phillip: What a genius our Alexy is-- he doesn't even understand more than a limited few words of his own language. Perhaps he speak the bastardized version of Russian now being spoken in Moscow. IF this is true then his hiding of his location is no longer working.
Philip Allchurch JD

Calgary, Canada

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
What is mumkushka? is it in French? lol.
Malenki zhopa you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 58 min Strahd 1,257
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 1 hr Sorry Hill 364
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 5,270
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 hr Tm Cln 6,364
News Bill Clinton's Kosovo War Isn't Quite Over 7 hr George 1
News Kim Jong Un's saber rattling is more worrying t... (Jul '15) 9 hr anti fankontol st... 1,130
News Trump's Russian bromance: Doing a 'Nixon goes t... 23 hr George 15
More from around the web