Posted in the Ukraine Forum

ANN ELDER

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Catholic Charities
Central Colorado
228 N. Cascade Ave.,
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

HR, Catholic Charities of Central Colorado.

Dear Catholic Charities:

"Treat employees like partners and they act like partners." Fred Allen, CEO, Pitney Bowes

As a teacher, manager, IT professional, and business leader, I believe strongly in giving employees
ownership of their work. This empowerment model has been key to my success as an IT/teacher professional,
manager, global federal, teacher manager, and, most recently, native speaker english, IT Ukraine TEACHER.
international English business million-dollar foreign teachers UKRAINE, RUSSIA organization.
The enclosed resume outlines my 18 years experience, highlights of which are included in the following:

•Strategic Planning: Authored strategies for growth management, turnaround, and market
contraction for Coast Guard, Proj Mgr two projects.

•Growth Performance: Increased ATONIS APS, find place buoys, dreging to increase time buoy is
down, and to utilize finding buoys and decrease oil consumption of the buoy tenders.(Go out to more
than one site down, decrease oil consumption of the buoy tender. example: 3 sites cost 80,000 for 1 unit
out in the waterways. save 25% oil money.

•Profit Enhancement: Cut costs in major expense category by $1 million through design integration
and innovative alliance programs with vendor partners such as ORACLE W. VA.

•Human Resources: PERSCOM/USARMY. Managed diverse, geographically dispersed workforce
of 300+ in R&D, manufacturing, and business development and certification of ACQ Officers.
Unified marketing, sales, and test and systems engineering on a global scale.
Noted for exceptional team-building, motivational, and leadership skills Demo Project Award monies.

I'd like to put these strengths to work in another strategic directional role.
Should one of your client companies have need of an executive with my track record,
I would appreciate an opportunity to talk.

Sincerely,

Yvette Marion H Dicampli, PMP, CIO, IA
National Defense University, Ft, McNair, DC

ANN ELDER

NETTY, CPMS.,OSD, VICE ON HANDFIELD HEAD, AND EARS, THE DEVICE, IS A TORTURE PART OF ELECTRONIC WARFARE THAT MAIMES, KILLS, AND INCAPACTIATES HUMANS, NETTY LIED WITH DOD, AND WHATEVER LIES OF NETTY, SHE IS A KILLER WANTED BY UKRAINE MILITAYR POLICE, NEVER BE DROPPED ILLEGAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For pro-separatist Ukrainians, hope now heartache 3 min Cassandra_ 125
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 17 min tC Clv 5,827
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 1 hr tc Cls 167
News Sending weapons to Ukraine will soon be irrelevant 2 hr Pro Ukraine 69
News Polish general 'calls back support' of Ukraine ... 3 hr uther pendragon 205
News Obama's "Openness" and Deceit 3 hr uther pendragon 1
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 3 hr George 1,104
More from around the web