Eisenbud's Odyssey: Fear, loathing (and hope) in Ukraine

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 44

Despite flagrant anti-Semitism in Ukraine, exacerbated by a strong showing in the country's recent election by a radical right-wing political party openly embracing Nazism, I recently attended a conference there defined by Jewish pride, renewal, and most importantly, hope.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#43 Nov 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Do you think that these Russian neo nazis are Anglo Saxons, dimbo?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
Wow!
Warrior Poet UG X

Eugene, OR

#44 Nov 18, 2012
Alexy says he is "half a Ukrainian". If by that he means that he is one half as smart as a Ukrainian, I agree.

He is having a wonderful rant about Americns involving themelves in Europe while he himself involves himself in the whole world. What a wonderful double standard-- but then that is wht Russins do. ONe set of rules for the rest of the world and anther for themselves. How silly- how Russian.

He likes to attack Americn Army as being bsed on borrowed money-- t lest we pay our soldiers on time unlike the wonderful Russian Army whose members are ready to defect when given the opportunity.

Now stand by for Alexy to resort to his lst defense eh will threaten an challenge (since he knows he is physically safe so his yellow butt is protected from anything).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#45 Nov 18, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
Alexy says he is "half a Ukrainian". If by that he means that he is one half as smart as a Ukrainian, I agree.
He is having a wonderful rant about Americns involving themelves in Europe while he himself involves himself in the whole world. What a wonderful double standard-- but then that is wht Russins do. ONe set of rules for the rest of the world and anther for themselves. How silly- how Russian.
He likes to attack Americn Army as being bsed on borrowed money-- t lest we pay our soldiers on time unlike the wonderful Russian Army whose members are ready to defect when given the opportunity.
Now stand by for Alexy to resort to his lst defense eh will threaten an challenge (since he knows he is physically safe so his yellow butt is protected from anything).

Idiot poet talking bollocks.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#46 Nov 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Do you think that these Russian neo nazis are Anglo Saxons, dimbo?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
This dimbo doesn't see the point of Anglo saxon comment? That article is just another example that neo-nazi groups are dangerous. They exist in a large number of countries but look at that picture of those misguided youth. They are young and in being young are easily manipulated by groups of peers or others that targeted them at some point. Very tragic but thankfully even the Russian police locked up these monsters. It's the same story in the USA, Russia, Germany, Norway.... Bottom line police need to monitor these guys and when they cross the line jail them and follow the money and jail the financiers who manipulate the youth they are just as guilty. I recall an article from Moscow where Putin's men had paid some skin head groups to intimidate... Complex and dangerous issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCTE(TM) and ECEBE Launch Joint Event in Hungary 12 min servonazis 3
American Soldiers in Ukraine? Video Finds One 22 min NAZTY Ukraine 56
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 22 min Avenger 3,698
'Finlandization' Abandons Ukraine 37 min Pro Ukraine 11
Porko Deputy: "Yats & Turchinov Started This War!" 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
Kremlin Seethes Over Polish WWII Commemoration ... 1 hr Clear Dharma 1
Deadly Shell Strike As Ukrainians Queue For Aid 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
More from around the web