ISTANBUL: Armenian Youths Want Border With Turkey To Be Reopened

Sep 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

ARMENIAN YOUTHS WANT BORDER WITH TURKEY TO BE REOPENED Today's Zaman Sept 3 2012 Turkey A group of Armenian youths on their first visit to Turkey is seeking the reopening of the Turkish-Armenian border, calling for regular dialogue between the youths of both countries, which it believes to be of vital importance for reducing tensions and improving ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of244
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 4, 2012
 
good initiative ...
cheers,

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Yes , very good.
Turkey needs Armenia just like Armenia needs turkey !

Since: Aug 12

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

before genocide claims stops we should not open the border and not let any refugees from armenia..

I want to ask armenians, if they hate Turkey why they immigrate to Turkey?

Since: Aug 12

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

david1915 wrote:
Yes , very good.
Turkey needs Armenia just like Armenia needs turkey !
david neither you nor us needs, eps what armenia gives to Turkey? anything in your mind ? and border should not open before building trust to eachother.. honestly I dont want armenian armenian ( those outsiders ) around hating us to death and hiding what they thinks about us!!..
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

i agree. very good idea. i believe that all armenians coming to turkey should have working permit here and unlimited permit to stay(without any formality). i hope that in such case sarkis gov. would not issue false armenian passports to other nationalities seeking job in turkey:))
david1915 wrote:
Yes , very good.
Turkey needs Armenia just like Armenia needs turkey !
horon

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I think it would be good to melt the frozen ice between two communities.

but having said that Armenia shouldn't give its genocide claim. justice need to be served.

generally we don't have many posetive thoughts about Armenians do we? despite them being victim of our ancestors crime they are not hostile to us than we are hostile to them.
uskudarli

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

horon wrote:
I think it would be good to melt the frozen ice between two communities.
but having said that Armenia shouldn't give its genocide claim. justice need to be served.
generally we don't have many posetive thoughts about Armenians do we? despite them being victim of our ancestors crime they are not hostile to us than we are hostile to them.
Shot the fck up you armenian fck, armenians should give up their fake genocide claim first or the doors will never be open.I have been in different countries in the World and many times I personaly witnessed the armenian hate toward Turks.They just hate you so deeply(they are all brainwashed by their parents).I was going for a bussiness trip to France last year and even my female Armenian friend warned me about armenian hostility against Turks in France and gave me directions and how to awoid possible dangeres situations.First they should apologies for the crimes they committed!
uskudarli

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

6

neutral wrote:
i agree. very good idea. i believe that all armenians coming to turkey should have working permit here and unlimited permit to stay(without any formality). i hope that in such case sarkis gov. would not issue false armenian passports to other nationalities seeking job in turkey:))
<quoted text>
Your working permit is expired ,go back to yerevan.
uskudarli

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

7

david1915 wrote:
Yes , very good.
Turkey needs Armenia just like Armenia needs turkey !
Armenia NEEDS Turkey.
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

uskudarli wrote:
<quoted text> Shot the fck up you armenian fck, armenians should give up their fake genocide claim first or the doors will never be open.I have been in different countries in the World and many times I personaly witnessed the armenian hate toward Turks.They just hate you so deeply(they are all brainwashed by their parents).I was going for a bussiness trip to France last year and even my female Armenian friend warned me about armenian hostility against Turks in France and gave me directions and how to awoid possible dangeres situations.First they should apologies for the crimes they committed!
I bet your father is an Armenian too.
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

your ergenekon verdict is still on, you will be arrested upon your arrival in tc. so keep staying in NY
uskudarli wrote:
<quoted text>Your working permit is expired ,go back to yerevan.
uskudarli

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

10

8

7

neutral wrote:
your ergenekon verdict is still on, you will be arrested upon your arrival in tc. so keep staying in NY
<quoted text>
I was in Bodrum in JUly and August.I will be back in April.You loser go back to yerevan."neutral" you are clueless if you are a Turk.I am sure you are an Armenian.
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

and you fleed to a greek island and fm there to NY. and can not come back...

i am sure you are an ignorant.(ergenekoncu)
uskudarli wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Bodrum in JUly and August.I will be back in April.You loser go back to yerevan."neutral" you are clueless if you are a Turk.I am sure you are an Armenian.
uskudarli

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

neutral wrote:
and you fleed to a greek island and fm there to NY. and can not come back...
i am sure you are an ignorant.(ergenekoncu)
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact I am working in North Shore Univerty Hospital Biomedical clinic.I am not an "Ergeneconcu",Yet I have no problem with them.You have a typical Armenian way of addressing(name calling,making up stories,hideing behind fake names eth..).After this I have no intention to respond to your cibbrish!!
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

7

a doctor can be so ignorant???? or are u a nurse:)))(herewith i apologise fm all nurses in the world)
u are calling me armenian? how about you. have you tested yr gens yet:))) ask one of yr doctor friends to assist u for a gen test.(if u do be ready for a serious mental shock).

do u think that all the people visiting turkey love turks deeply??
those armenians who are in france-usa(in other words diaspora armenians) have access to turkey anyway(diaspora armenians hate turks even more). diaspora armenians have open borders to turkey and they are at least 3 times more in population than armenian armenians. so u are afraid of only 2 million???
forget about armenians, do u think that all those people visiting turkey love us very much?????

has there been a love detecting device invented over there yet?? if so that should be placed in all airports and tourist failing on their love of turks should be returned back:))) is that how yr logic works????

for your ability of detecting armenian way of talking (like u did on me)we will place u in the most bussy airport of istanbul(so u can detect all diasporan armenians having eu-usa passports by few minutes talking and return them back:))))))

come on. respond.
uskudarli wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact I am working in North Shore Univerty Hospital Biomedical clinic.I am not an "Ergeneconcu",Yet I have no problem with them.You have a typical Armenian way of addressing(name calling,making up stories,hideing behind fake names eth..).After this I have no intention to respond to your cibbrish!!
Hamidiyan Bedo

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

5

4

Armenains aren't here to vacation, but to earn money! And they do by selling themselves to the Kurdish men.

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ah you are so dump.
You know nothing about Armenia and Turkey and what you say is a proof.
Tell me , how many turks and kurds were working in Armenia before the closed borders?!

Thousands, they were doing things Armenians couldn't.

+ It will be a boom for Turkey to have Armenians on it's ground and working for them economically.
The main reason they don't do it is not karabakh , but the kurd problem. They are sacred we will support kurds
the only dadasli democrat

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

it is no true that all Armenians are selling themself, this is just name calling by hateful Turks.

it is so hateful attitude that we think that a human can be bad if he/she is Armenian.

I grew up with all these arogant hateful people and I know exactly what I'm talking about.
dagkesemen

Kocaeli, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Turkey doesnt need Armenia at all.Considering the economy or strategic position Armenia means nothing for Turkey.Borders can only be opened if Armenia

withdraws all armed groups from Karabakh,
accepts Nakhcivan type autonomy,
withdraws all settlers in Karabakh,
accepts Azeri population of Karabakh back to Karabakh,
quits all genocide claims,
officially gives declaration about respect to land and state of Georgia,Turkey and Azerbaijan,
accepts to give information about POWs and dissappeared civillians,

otherwise borders will never be opened and it has been stated by Turkish officials more than 1000 times.
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

dagkesemen wrote:
Turkey doesnt need Armenia at all.Considering the economy or strategic position Armenia means nothing for Turkey.Borders can only be opened if Armenia
withdraws all armed groups from Karabakh,
accepts Nakhcivan type autonomy,
withdraws all settlers in Karabakh,
accepts Azeri population of Karabakh back to Karabakh,
quits all genocide claims,
officially gives declaration about respect to land and state of Georgia,Turkey and Azerbaijan,
accepts to give information about POWs and dissappeared civillians,
otherwise borders will never be opened and it has been stated by Turkish officials more than 1000 times.
Lets hear them say it 1001st time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of244
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Turkey Forum right now

Search the Turkey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PUTIN WILL RElCARNATE =>>THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE! 10 min Ottoman 5
Has izmir ever been called Symirna ? 38 min Enver Pasa 14
Bagimsiz Trakya Cumhuriyeti Türkiye'den ayrilsi... (Oct '09) 49 min Enver Pasa 39
Independent: The Armenian genocide. 2 hr superakilli 85
Kidnapped French journalists found on Turkey's ... 8 hr Enver Pasa 1
CRIMEAS TATAR MONGOLS==>ARE NOT INDlGENOUS! 20 hr PUTIN 1
The Biggest Turkish Enemy Is? (Apr '09) 23 hr Sebastia 2,394
•••
•••
•••
•••