Neda

Thailand

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Hi
I lived in Turkey for 1 year and I know there's a lack of English speaking ability and I think most of Turkish people doesn't like to leave that beautiful country to learn English from native English speakers. So, I thought maybe it's a good idea to offer some on-line language courses, of course not by me as I'm not native speaker but for some on-line courses I know. These courses are not based on video and not virtual but you connect with the teacher from his/her school and he/she teach you how to speak, read and write English.
It's easy to learn, comfortable and helps the student to be prepared for IELTS General Tests too. If you are interested I may help you how to do it. I think you may be interested in having trial sessions too.
Let me know:)
CRN

Antalya, Turkey

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Neda wrote:
Hi
I lived in Turkey for 1 year and I know there's a lack of English speaking ability and I think most of Turkish people doesn't like to leave that beautiful country to learn English from native English speakers. So, I thought maybe it's a good idea to offer some on-line language courses, of course not by me as I'm not native speaker but for some on-line courses I know. These courses are not based on video and not virtual but you connect with the teacher from his/her school and he/she teach you how to speak, read and write English.
It's easy to learn, comfortable and helps the student to be prepared for IELTS General Tests too. If you are interested I may help you how to do it. I think you may be interested in having trial sessions too.
Let me know:)
i have met no one accepting lack of English speaking ability,

you can not force to confess.
Anonymous

Thailand

#3 Nov 20, 2012
I lived in Istanbul and I see most of the people can't speak English. It's why I thought maybe it's a good idea to learn on-line. but I've never force anyone, did I?
CRN

Antalya, Turkey

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Nedaaria wrote:
I lived in Istanbul and I see most of the people can't speak English. It's why I thought maybe it's a good idea to learn on-line. but I've never force anyone, did I?
for me best is not to talk in any language,

that must be done by force if its necessary.
CRN

Antalya, Turkey

#5 Nov 20, 2012
listening may be allowed,

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Turkey to have development need to have communication with the other world, for this reason need to make english the second official language.
yes

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Agree, it's why I offer English on-line courses there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 30 min Obama Bad 1
Why is TR scared of Jihad? 9 hr vambresta 2
Croatia HATES Turkey (Apr '10) 9 hr vambresta 49
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 12 hr Barbarian 322
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 12 hr TALLYHO 8541 27
Turkey should apologize for 1 Jan.1915 Broken H... 14 hr Dander 56
35,000 Turks convert into Christianity each yea... (Jul '11) 15 hr Dander 176
•••

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE