Ergun Feels more US than Turk

Ergun Realizes he was duped

ATAA is anti Palestinian

ATAA is a TR stooge

ATAA is Zionist

lapizlazuli

Norristown, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Peter, your obsession with all things Turkish is rather amusing, but you shouldn't spend every waking moment obsessing about us. Get outside, get some of that southern California sun with June and Silvia.

We've all been eagerly awaiting your movie about Representative Cohen which you claimed would be out in March 2009... but we're not holding our breath.
Jda

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Me no Peter.

Speaking of obsessions, how else does one account for
your fixation on Armenians?

By the way, my posts track your racism, ahistory and lack of loyalty to America. In case you haven't noticed, you aren't Turkey.
jda

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Ergun,

A loyal American would be requiring his group to bring in law enforcement officials to see if the Edmonds charges are true. A loyal American would want to verify that they are not true before aattacking her.

What evidence do you have that her charges against Turkey, the lobby and your own ATAA are false?

Act like an American instead of a puppet.
lapizlazuli

Norristown, PA

#4 Aug 28, 2009
jda wrote:
Ergun,
What evidence do you have that her charges against Turkey, the lobby and your own ATAA are false?

Act like an American instead of a puppet.
This is absolutely hilarious.

An American knows that pursuant to the U.S. Constitution one accused of crimes is innocent until proven guilty and that this is the foundation of all modern civilized justice systems.

Only primitive arcane and archaic justice systems presume guilt and require proof of innocence.

Get it? This ain't dashnakistan where terrorists like ASALA/JCAG get to massacre innocent civilians for fun.

You are too ignorant of America to be chastising anyone to be acting more American.

You are a total joke.
Jda

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Shiny rock,

my post nowhere says that anyone is guilty of anything. It does say that where serious charges are made implicating the integrity of Congress, and the safety of our Country, patriots demand that the charges be investigated. Patriots do not attack the informant.

You are a patriot. But solely of Turkey. An American patriot of all ethnicities would demand to know the truth.
Jda

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2009
And rock,

I wore my countrys uniform and took an oath to preserve and protect, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I'm sure you did not do either.
lapizlazuli

Norristown, PA

#7 Aug 29, 2009
Jda wrote:
And rock,
I wore my countrys uniform and took an oath to preserve and protect, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
I'm sure you did not do either.
Really, so does that mean you condemn terrorist groups in the U.S., including ASALA?

Do you condemn the Armenian Church and other Armenian organizations for raising funds to protect members of ASALA that committed acts of terror in the United States?

And those questions are just for starters for you, army reservist Petey.
lapizlazuli

Norristown, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2009
Jda wrote:
Shiny rock,
my post nowhere says that anyone is guilty of anything.
Ok, genius, we now see that the lights on but nobody is home.

Re-read your post slowly, one word at a time, and like everyone else you will see that you asked Ergun to prove that Edmond's accusations that certain parties committed crimes were false. I.e., your request presumes guilt and demands Ergun prove innocence.

You shouldn't get your panties all tied in a knot of excitement over Edmonds testimony because her testimony and focus is on crimes she alleges were committed by AMERICANS and her goal is to save America from itself.

Also, her preening and the obvious pleasure she takes in the publicity she gets, when her little fan club shows up, kind of like you when you got kicked out of Cohen's house, renders her credibility void. Who knows? Perhaps you're both narcissists.
jda

San Francisco, CA

#9 Aug 29, 2009
Lump,

You seem to like to use sexist imagery in framing your arguments. They only reflect poorly on you.

Your lack of patriotism, and just plain humanity, is showing. Patriotism does not mean flag-waiving or jingoism, it means loyalty to our nation and appreciating its ideals and freedoms, which are not available in Turkey, Armenia, or most other states. By the way, Sibel Edmonds published a beautiful piece about July 4 on her website along these lines.

You use the term "reservist" as if it were an epithet. By this, you show once more that you have never served your Country. While I have never been a reservist, I can report what most Americans know: reservists serve their country and often die in service. The son in law of a friend died in Iraq recently. Several hundred have died in Iraq and Afghanistan. No matter what one thinks of these invasions, the honor and courage of those who volunteer to serve is not in doubt. Nobody with a lick of sense or gratitude would think the term was degrading. I would be honored to bear the title of reservist. That you think it is a term of ridicule tells us a lot about you.

You next make personal attacks on the patriot Sibel Edmonds, parroting the TL line. You may be right, Ms. Edmonds may well have a whole host of DSM maladies. However, she provided her testimony in executive session, and the Senators listening found her credible, as did the Inspector General of the FBI. She passed a lie detector test.

But none of this is important, as none of what she says depends on her recollections or credibility, apart from her testimony concerning how she was recruited to be in the Turkish American target group by her co-worker Can.

Edmonds listened to tapes which were preserved, so in theory, any other Turkish-speaking translator can provide us with a summary of what the targets, including Members of Congress and the Turkish-American lobby said.

An investigation is in order. If you have a factual reason to dispute this, please set it forth. I suspect you never will.

Finally, you raise the issue of the ASALA murders of Turkish diplomats. Unequivocally I condemn these, and all murders, as do most Armenian Americans. I also am appalled by anyone who cheers a murder, whether it is by ultranationalist Armenians in 1980, or by ultranationalist Turks over the past generation, a generation raised to hate by the public schools of Turkey.

You say that money was raised by the Armenian Church for the murderers. If you are saying that Church Halls were used to raise funds for their legal defense, then you should equally condemn the use of Churches by Sinn Fein to raise funds for the defense of Irish American nationalists in Boston. I don't see this as unusual or particularly blameworthy, althoughI and a majority of AAs would not have contributed. Because you conflate all Armenians with ultranationalists, you fail to appreciate that the average Diasporan is not Tashnag.

If on the other hand you are claiming that the Churches were used to raise funds for the crimes themselves, I would like to see the facts. Any person conspiring to raise funds with which another would commit a crime is both a conspirator with liability for the murder itself, and an accomplice. To my knowledge, no one has ever been investigated or arrested as a conspirator or accomplice in connection with raising funds.
jda

San Francisco, CA

#10 Sep 1, 2009
where's my answer, smart esch?
Jda

Hilmar, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2010
With two very recent articles in the Turkish press recounting Ergun Kirlikovali's lack of judgment, his resignation would serve ATAA
well. Maybe he can start the Orange County
Grey Chihuahuas.
HyeAtcheg

Parlier, CA

#12 Aug 8, 2010
Ergun Kirlikovali is a hateful and cruel human being. He spends 24/7 hating Armenians. He probably is another Hitler and only fears the Armenian blood he has in his Central Asian Mongolian Veins.
Ergun, get a life.
Sean

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2010
HyeAtcheg wrote:
Ergun Kirlikovali is a hateful and cruel human being. He spends 24/7 hating Armenians. He probably is another Hitler and only fears the Armenian blood he has in his Central Asian Mongolian Veins.
Ergun, get a life.
First of all, Mr. Ergun Kirlikovali is only defending his people from defamation against Turkish people. You guys hate every single Turkish person on the planet and kill every single one of them. You guys tried to carve Turkey, yet you failed at it. Ergun Kirlikovali is not a hater, but just a man who loves his nations (both Turkish and American) and wants to defend it from fanatical, bloodthristy, racist, Dashnak Nazis. Dashnaks = Hitler. Bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREECE ==>>WlLL USE RUSSIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS AGA... 2 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
GUTLESS MONGOLS!===>>SOON HELL WlLL BREAK LOOSE! 19 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
erdogan lowers demands on israel 22 hr mr smith 2
turkomongols! u took it by the sword==>>u will ... May 1 MINORASIA ISGREEK 1
News The Latest: Merkel wants EU-wide solution to mi... May 1 Test 4
News Europe's First Islamic Constitution? May 1 Marie-Luise_J 1
Original Turks were Chinese that migrated! (Aug '10) May 1 you are stupid 27
More from around the web