Turkish convert to Christianity

Posted in the Turkey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JesusLovesTalatT urkey

UK

#1 Jan 16, 2008
HELLO I AM TURKISH AND I CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY ALONG WITH OTHER 350,000 TURKS EVERY YEAR. I AM CURRENTLY IN ENGLAND AT UNIVERSITY DOING RELIGIOUS STUDIES AND I AM HOPING TO COME BACK TO TURKEY NEXT YEAR TO DO MISSIONARY WORK. CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST RELIGION MY FRIENDS AND JESUS IS HUGE. MORE TURKS SHOULD REALISE THE TRUTH AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY
Anon

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Jan 16, 2008
Ok,have a nice year.

?!
Rose

UK

#3 Jan 16, 2008
JesusLovesTalatTurkey wrote:
HELLO I AM TURKISH AND I CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY ALONG WITH OTHER 350,000 TURKS EVERY YEAR. I AM CURRENTLY IN ENGLAND AT UNIVERSITY DOING RELIGIOUS STUDIES AND I AM HOPING TO COME BACK TO TURKEY NEXT YEAR TO DO MISSIONARY WORK. CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST RELIGION MY FRIENDS AND JESUS IS HUGE. MORE TURKS SHOULD REALISE THE TRUTH AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY
Good for you! I'm not into formal religion myself but if I were I would be either a Christian or a Buddhist.
ARMAND WAGNER

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Blessed Christians like you always died in our holly land which is Anatol!
ARMAND WAGNER

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Correction -died/Killed
MariosTheGreat

London, UK

#6 Jan 17, 2008
ARMAND WAGNER wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessed Christians like you always died in our holly land which is Anatol!
yeah right! when are you coming out that your a Turk and stopping this nonsense. so your a christain Turk you don't have to live in usofA. come home to the Turkish lands of Anadolu
ARMAND WAGNER

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2008
If I was a "Turk" maybe I wouldn't have been subject to Genocide!
Have you thought about that.
If I stayed in Turkey, I would have been dead by now.
Anon

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 Jan 19, 2008
ARMAND WAGNER wrote:
If I was a "Turk" maybe I wouldn't have been subject to Genocide!
Have you thought about that.
If I stayed in Turkey, I would have been dead by now.
Really! Funny how other armenians continue to live.
ARMAND WAGNER

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2008
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have never been voiceless like they are.
Anon

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Jan 19, 2008
ARMAND WAGNER wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have never been voiceless like they are.
So you are actually speaking your thoughts and not propaganda?! Most of your posts try to provocate turks on topix.
ARMAND WAGNER

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2008
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are actually speaking your thoughts and not propaganda?! Most of your posts try to provocate turks on topix.
You would mostly be aggsedurating when you say most, some of my posts are designed to provoc Turks to wake up and search for the truth not to swallow what the "Killer State" feeds them.Trying to accomplish that some times I chew out the covert and open Racist Turks who are profesionall denialist and a mouthpiece for the Genocide denying "Killer state of Turkey".
Now you take that and call me in the morning.
Anon

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Jan 20, 2008
ARMAND WAGNER wrote:
<quoted text>
You would mostly be aggsedurating when you say most, some of my posts are designed to provoc Turks to wake up and search for the truth not to swallow what the "Killer State" feeds them.Trying to accomplish that some times I chew out the covert and open Racist Turks who are profesionall denialist and a mouthpiece for the Genocide denying "Killer state of Turkey".
Now you take that and call me in the morning.
Sorry buddy the day i choose to take "medicine" from someone on the net will be the day i'm ruined.
ARMAND WAGNER

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2008
Then put it in your hash pipe and smoke it.
Let me know in any case!
Anonymous

Sanliurfa, Turkey

#14 Apr 26, 2008
pah.
after that, you'll be forsaking our cultural traditions.
we turks wont go that far as the radicals in our country in means of killing or physically or mentally hurting you, but we dont have to like you.
I personally dislike missonaries.
350.000 turks.
you must be jokin.
if it is so, turkey wouldn't be a 99% muslim country.
Sahak

Nomans Land, MA

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
pah.
turkey wouldn't be a 99% muslim country.
In the 1914 there were 3 million Christeens now roughly 150k max I guess Holly SUN people Turks created by God placed on this beautiful earth were butchering massacring Christiens all in the name of Allah,Jihad etc.

I am sure SUN universe Turks are incapable of massacres after all according to clown Turkish historians Turks never klled anyone and how can they when they are SUN universe creations by GOD placed upon earth....
lol
BE happy you are a Turk "Sun Universe" perhaps in cosmos as well.LOL
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#16 Apr 26, 2008
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the 50-60thousand (90% in Istanbul)? By keeping quiet!
Furkan The Turk

Australia

#17 Apr 27, 2008
XTIANS have no place in Turkey

the xtians served the ottmans well but in todays society therez no room for xtians

thank you
Gjoni Kosov

Albania

#18 Jun 3, 2011
Lord Jesus Christ Bless all Turkish people.The true God is Jesus Christ,the true Religion is Christianity,the true book of the God is BIBLE.Go Turkey leave Islam because Islam is the Satan,in 3century all Turkish all Middle East have Christianity.But in 7 century was born the Satan-Muhamed he was a Criminal he killed Millions of Turks,Arabians and Africans,he copy the Lord Jesus Christ he copy Christianity he copy the Bible the book of the God .Satan is Islam is Satan,Islam is Fake is a dangerous Satanist Sect today the Satan-Muhamed is in Hell because he is the Hell.
Im Albanian from Kosovo i reading the Bible and i with my family we are converting to Christianity Catholic because is the True Religion is the religion of love of peace and i have Changed the name i decided to have the name of the Saint John,Jesus Christ is the God.
Today in Kosovo we are 14% Christians but every day hundred of SatanistMuslims converting to Christianity,we have Building a larger Cathedral in Prishtina the name of Cathedral is Mather Teresa.Albanians all have been Christians,but in 1500 Turkish Osman war with Albanians and Osmans Changed with force the Religion of 60% of Albanian.But today in Albania 50% are Christians.Go Immigrants in Europe,Turkey,Middle East,Africa,Asia converting to Christianity,the God is Jesus Christ,if you like to go in Parades and to have the Bless of the Jesus Christ convert to Christianity,people need for the God Jesus Christ.
Fly

Kiev, Ukraine

#19 Jun 3, 2011
Which one of your identities do you value more, Turkish or Christian ?
teki

Mississauga, Canada

#20 Jun 17, 2011
hello im albanian muslim long live christianity my 3rd generatian mu gren gren dad was a chatolik and im convert to christianity and im chatolik now with all my family cao cao muslims are killers they dont have live se the arabs world they killing ich ather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Turkish men like Black women? (Jun '08) 1 hr Jasme 1,117
ALL TURKOMONGOLS FROM THRACE==>>WlLL BE EXTRMIM... 4 hr BYZANTINE 1
TURKEY==>>SUPPORTS the lSIS ISLAMIC SAVAGES 18 hr BYZANTINE 1
TURKOMONGOLS==>>DO NOT RESPECT lNTERNATIONAL LAWS! 19 hr BYZANTINE 1
Turkish ambassador congratulates Azerbaijani pe... Thu Rockstar 2
Poll Greek cuisine vs. Turkish cuisine (Nov '11) Thu Rockstar 423
News Turkey Condemns Russia For Armenian Genocide Re... Wed Rockstar 8
More from around the web