Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey start ...

Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey start military trainings

There are 73 comments on the Today.Az story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey start military trainings. In it, Today.Az reports that:

"The Eternity-2012"- staff headquarters trainings with the participation of Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia has started in Ankara today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today.Az.

Quack Quack Gobble Gobble

Burbank, CA

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
Georgia should join the economic blockade against Whoremania.
That would be nice, because we need to liberate more of our lands.

On the other hand when the Russians invade again where will those poor Georgians run to? When Russia was kicking some ass last time, they all ran to Armenia for safety... I wonder why they didn't run to Turkey... or Azerbabonstan... there must have been a reason.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#23 Sep 24, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a paradox ( iki ucu boklu degnek)...
we closed our borders but this time economic reasons forced so many armenian women into prostitution.and most of them are working in Turkey.
if we open the borders their number will more than double in 2 mounth!
California armenians should feed them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Dander wrote:
I iterate my question in case it did not reach the turks;
where was the brother turkey hiding when Armenia beat the shit out of Azerbaijan?
You are only good at talking and pimping your sister to save your own asses just like Pezo Muso sold the Azeris for 5 million rubles to Lenin in 1920.
Only "real turks" should reply (if there is one)!
are u saying this?
http://iwpr.net/report-news/armenia-women-dri...
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#25 Sep 25, 2012
TheAngelOfAnatolia wrote:
<quoted text>
are u saying this?
http://iwpr.net/report-news/armenia-women-dri...
That is just a consolation for the coward turks.

Location hidden

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just a consolation for the coward turks.
this is truth babe time to face with that..
u are the one loving to pimp girls..
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#28 Sep 25, 2012
where was the brother turkey hiding when Armenia beat the shit out of Azerbaijan?
You are only good at talking and pimping your sister to save your own asses just like Pezo Muso sold the Azeris for 5 million rubles to Lenin in 1920.

“Never hold up travelers.”

Since: Oct 11

Frankfurt am Main,Germany

#29 Sep 26, 2012
Dander wrote:
As a real turk, we don't sell the Azerbaijan because Azerbaijan wasn't a part of Turkey. So, how we have sell the Azerbaijan in past, which not belongs ours??? please answer, if you can hehehehehehe?

If a country is rich, powerful and developed it can be blessed with such natural resources, but it seems that the fate of a poor country, such as Azerbaijan in past, with such gifts is exploitation, strife and international meddling. This is why Azerbaijan can't defend her country in the first Nagorno-Karabakh War.

But where is the evidence that Turkey don't help Azerbaijan? Where is it? none,or!? and here is the answer your question:

1.Nahcivan is still a part of Azerbaijan and will remain so and we all not underestimate this...!
2.The Turkey's borders to Armenia are still closed!
3. Between Turkey and Armenia, there are no diplomatic and political relations, because of Nagorno-Karabakh War.
4. The Turkey and Azerbaijan have a partnership and cooperation agreement which would widen relations establish a permanent political and economic relationship.
5. Azerbaijan and Turkey make military trainings and work together between military capabilities and doctrines.
aso
Dandik, sen simdi catla hirsindan patla hehehehehehe
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#30 Sep 26, 2012
provocare- wrote:
<quoted text>
As a real turk, we don't sell the Azerbaijan because Azerbaijan wasn't a part of Turkey. So, how we have sell the Azerbaijan in past, which not belongs ours??? please answer, if you can hehehehehehe?
If a country is rich, powerful and developed it can be blessed with such natural resources, but it seems that the fate of a poor country, such as Azerbaijan in past, with such gifts is exploitation, strife and international meddling. This is why Azerbaijan can't defend her country in the first Nagorno-Karabakh War.
But where is the evidence that Turkey don't help Azerbaijan? Where is it? none,or!? and here is the answer your question:
1.Nahcivan is still a part of Azerbaijan and will remain so and we all not underestimate this...!
2.The Turkey's borders to Armenia are still closed!
3. Between Turkey and Armenia, there are no diplomatic and political relations, because of Nagorno-Karabakh War.
4. The Turkey and Azerbaijan have a partnership and cooperation agreement which would widen relations establish a permanent political and economic relationship.
5. Azerbaijan and Turkey make military trainings and work together between military capabilities and doctrines.
aso
Dandik, sen simdi catla hirsindan patla hehehehehehe
Why don't you ask your beloved leader?
http://www.google.com.au/url...

#32 Sep 26, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask your beloved leader?
http://www.google.com.au/url...
That's whack! Bugünki Ermenistan'in ,Azerbaycan'in, Gürcistan'in sinirlari sovyetler cizdi Atatürk degil ve bunu yapacak gücü de yoktu. Bunu sen de pek iyi bilirsin...!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#33 Sep 26, 2012
provocare- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's whack! Bugünki Ermenistan'in ,Azerbaycan'in, Gürcistan'in sinirlari sovyetler cizdi Atatürk degil ve bunu yapacak gücü de yoktu. Bunu sen de pek iyi bilirsin...!
It artigi it
Of course he did not have the pover!
That is why he pimped the azeri away.
If he did not propose that dirty deal most probably the British would have kept control over Georgia too.
Did you read and understand the letter?
I bet you did but too ashamed to be related to a PEZO.

#34 Sep 26, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
It artigi it
Of course he did not have the pover!
That is why he pimped the azeri away.
Dandik, this argument contradicts itself.
No Power but he can pimping, I have rarely heard such rubbish!
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did not propose that dirty deal most probably the British would have kept control over Georgia too.
You are again misinformed. Dandik, Atatürk wrote the letter to Lenin on 26 April 1920 but Georgia was at that time under british control!!!
On 26 May 1918, Georgia declared the Democratic Republic of Georgia. Two days later, Germany recognized the Republic as first country. It was followed by Romania , Argentina and Turkey. In a supplemental agreement to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk , on the 27th August 1918 was signed in Berlin, Soviet Russia renounced Georgia. After the surrender of Germany in November of the same year, the UK took over to protect Georgia.
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read and understand the letter?
I bet you did but too ashamed to be related to a PEZO.
"Suan oradakiler rusya`nin isgalindedirler. Muhakkak bir gün onlar da bagimsizligina kavusacaklardir. Biz bu gün icin hazir bulunmaliyiz. Azerbaycan'in kederi kederimiz, sevinci sevincimizdir".
Atatürk bu konusmayi cumhuriyetin ilk dönemlerinde mecliste yapmisti.
why should I be ashamed?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#35 Sep 26, 2012
provocare- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dandik, this argument contradicts itself.
No Power but he can pimping, I have rarely heard such rubbish!
<quoted text>
You are again misinformed. Dandik, Atatürk wrote the letter to Lenin on 26 April 1920 but Georgia was at that time under british control!!!
On 26 May 1918, Georgia declared the Democratic Republic of Georgia. Two days later, Germany recognized the Republic as first country. It was followed by Romania , Argentina and Turkey. In a supplemental agreement to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk , on the 27th August 1918 was signed in Berlin, Soviet Russia renounced Georgia. After the surrender of Germany in November of the same year, the UK took over to protect Georgia.
<quoted text>
"Suan oradakiler rusya`nin isgalindedirler. Muhakkak bir gün onlar da bagimsizligina kavusacaklardir. Biz bu gün icin hazir bulunmaliyiz. Azerbaycan'in kederi kederimiz, sevinci sevincimizdir".
Atatürk bu konusmayi cumhuriyetin ilk dönemlerinde mecliste yapmisti.
why should I be ashamed?
IT remnant German pup.
Pezo Muso was trying to save whatever he could, from the mass his IT bosses created for a dream of turk/islam empire.
and you are telling me he was still hoping to live that dream one day despite selling the azeri for 5 million roubles to Lenin!
Dream on pup, but also remember the Genocide pillage you are still sitting on and prepare to hand them over as it should have been long ago.
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#36 Sep 28, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
IT remnant German pup.
Pezo Muso was trying to save whatever he could, from the mass his IT bosses created for a dream of turk/islam empire.
and you are telling me he was still hoping to live that dream one day despite selling the azeri for 5 million roubles to Lenin!
Dream on pup, but also remember the Genocide pillage you are still sitting on and prepare to hand them over as it should have been long ago.
You should change your medication or the treatment altogether ...... it seems not to work for you ....

Cheers,
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#37 Sep 28, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your medication or the treatment altogether ...... it seems not to work for you ....
Cheers,
Turdlover
Is this all you can write in reply to some facts put to a REAL turk who could not answer himself?
you are desperate indeed!

Location hidden

#38 Sep 28, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers,
think he or she forgot to take his pills over again..
doctors were wrong to release him to public again
Aware

Manhasset, NY

#39 Sep 29, 2012
Turks are being used. forget about this arab muslim khalifa b.s. Islam is base on christianity and everyone with a brain knows christianity is a total lie. Get islam and arabization out of Turkey. If there are any real religion its Judaism and the old Turkish Dervish Shaman ways. Wake up because I have.
Aware

Manhasset, NY

#40 Sep 29, 2012
I won't be going to Turkey either Turks. That should wake you up that islam is a total lie. Where was your allah when 5 million of you died? Stick with the Jews, because they really are GOD's chosen people. They couldn't do what they do if this was not so. Jews have been fighting roman wickedness and lies since before Turks even knew of romans. Wake up.
abc

United States

#41 Sep 29, 2012
Why can't Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey have military trainings? Russia and Iran are helping Syrian dictator kill his own people. If Russia can do it why can't Georgia do business with Muslims?
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#42 Sep 30, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Turdlover
Is this all you can write in reply to some facts put to a REAL turk who could not answer himself?
you are desperate indeed!
L.O.L....:)

No worries mate ....
Let me be the desperate ….L.O.L..... but at the end I am the winner and you (like always) are the loser ...
With each of your posts you just re-confirm that you are mentally sick ... all your conclusions and allegation simply 'do not make sense' and just exist in your confused head.....

Sincerely try another treatment ...
Cheers,
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#43 Sep 30, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
L.O.L....:)
No worries mate ....
Let me be the desperate ….L.O.L..... but at the end I am the winner and you (like always) are the loser ...
With each of your posts you just re-confirm that you are mentally sick ... all your conclusions and allegation simply 'do not make sense' and just exist in your confused head.....
Sincerely try another treatment ...
Cheers,
aturdlover
you may think you are smarter than a real turk but neither you can properly answer the question nor the real turk has the courage to do it himself.
How much do they pay you to clean their shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blast hits Turkish town near Syria border, some... Thu Rockstar 27
News Pakistan-to-Turkey Container Service Launched (Aug '09) Thu mICHEAL 214
Poll Are Turks Durk or Turd? Thu Turdish Kebab 1
News Crack down on Turkey's Gay Pride march Jul 28 islamatude 9
Do Turkish men like Black women? (Jun '08) Jul 28 ruth 1,119
TURKOMONGOLS AGENDA is TO EXTERMINATE THE KURDS... Jul 25 BYZANTINE 1
GREECE ==>>MUST INVEST in NUCLEAR WEAPONS! Jul 24 BYZANTINE 1
More from around the web