Turkish men and Greek women MOST ANCI...

Turkish men and Greek women MOST ANCIENT INTERRACIAL COUPLE

Posted in the Turkey Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GreekBeauty

Athens, Greece

#1 Dec 25, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...

According to interracial dating history Greek women and Turkish men are the most popular interracial couple after black men and white women (actually in this case Greek women are the slaves and Turkish men the masters but nevermind).

Turkish men had Greek women as their best lovers and they were famous for their beauty as well.Examble Efrosiny vasileiou http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9A%CF%85%CF%...

Turkish women used Greek women as their lovers too.

Turkish men used Arab,Egyptian and Armenian and Serbian men as their MALE lovers.

Turkish women used off course Serbian women too ah and also they used and Armenian men and Arab men as their lovers too.

history i reda this in a book called ''Turkish Princess''.
ismail

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Dec 27, 2009
Greek girls and Turkish mens good couples ;)

i love Greek girls.
izmirli

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Dec 29, 2009
GreekBeauty wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I nterracial_marriage
According to interracial dating history Greek women and Turkish men are the most popular interracial couple after black men and white women (actually in this case Greek women are the slaves and Turkish men the masters but nevermind).
Turkish men had Greek women as their best lovers and they were famous for their beauty as well.Examble Efrosiny vasileiou http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9A%CF%85%CF%...
Turkish men used Arab,Egyptian and Armenian and Serbian men as their MALE lovers.
Turkish women used off course Serbian women too ah and also they used and Armenian men and Arab men as their lovers too.
thanks
ECA

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Dec 29, 2009
do u have an english link for that Efrosini Vasiliou pls..
so whats about tepedelenli ali pasa?
and your point is ...?
Sahakian

West Barnstable, MA

#5 Dec 29, 2009
GreekBeauty wrote:
I assume you starting this threads means you are proud of the subordinate role in this matter.
Sahakian

West Barnstable, MA

#6 Dec 29, 2009
Now we are going to get all the Turkish deadheads jerking off

Question for you Greek whatever.If the women were slaves then how is that "popular"
lovelove

Istanbul, Turkey

#7 Jan 1, 2010
GreekBeauty wrote:
thanks good topic :)
greeks turks love

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 Jan 18, 2010
Greek women Turkish men very nice couple.

thanks
haha

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Feb 17, 2010
ı love Greek women
alparslan

Istanbul, Turkey

#11 Feb 17, 2010
true choice for greek girls. they looks smart.
Safia-Killuminat -

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 17, 2010
greeks hate turks. but they do make a cute couple
turko

Balikesir, Turkey

#14 Mar 14, 2010
i love Greek goddness
kkk

Cankiri, Turkey

#16 Mar 23, 2010
very goood couple
selenia

Greece

#17 May 20, 2010
hi i live in an island in greece near turkey and my grandparents parents were greek people who lived in turkey and came back in greece after the distroy of smyrna in 1922 and according to my grandnother turkish kept the greek women as their slaves and wives because they were so beautiful. that's why many turkish are so beautiful because they hane greek routes. i often go to turkey and people are so kind and nice. i wouldn't mind marrying a turk man if i loved him.
Grayeeek

Enfield, UK

#18 May 21, 2010
selenia wrote:
hi i live in an island in greece near turkey and my grandparents parents were greek people who lived in turkey and came back in greece after the distroy of smyrna in 1922 and according to my grandnother turkish kept the greek women as their slaves and wives because they were so beautiful. that's why many turkish are so beautiful because they hane greek routes. i often go to turkey and people are so kind and nice. i wouldn't mind marrying a turk man if i loved him.
what a nice story. especially about the keeping as slaves and wives bit lol.=)
selenia

Greece

#19 May 24, 2010
really you like my story? i am telling the truth. before the distroy of smyrna my great grandparents had houses and stores there. they spoke turkish. its a same that my grandmother didn't learn the language to pass it to her children...
Alexandros

Athens, Greece

#20 Aug 14, 2010
selenia is right. Before the destruction of Smyrni greek women had a lot of sexual relationships with Turkish men. This used to be something common as turkish men were always attracted to greek women and many greek women kept having sex with turkish men even after their marriage with a greek husband. Even today although I am a greek man, in Athens where I live many girls have no problem having sex with turkish men despite the fact that sex between turkish men and greek girls is considered to be taboo. Xekoliste kai apodehteite tin alitheia ... kapote Ellhnes kai Tourkoi zousame mazi ! Greeks and Turks used to live together for more tha 400 years and greek girls used to have a lot of sex with men from Turkey. ACCEPT IT !
Alexandros

Athens, Greece

#21 Aug 14, 2010
People should also think about 400 years of interracial relationships between turkish men and greek women. 400 years both turks and greek girls used to live together having sex ! Why is it so hard to understand this.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#22 Aug 14, 2010
Kurds love Greek women and Turkish women equally .

CALL US .!!.

Gaereek

“pls dnt hate me”

Since: Jul 10

Ruislip, UK

#23 Aug 15, 2010
selenia wrote:
really you like my story? i am telling the truth. before the distroy of smyrna my great grandparents had houses and stores there. they spoke turkish. its a same that my grandmother didn't learn the language to pass it to her children...
hey selenia, my family is also from smyrna, but only my mother side. and I think your lovely, you can tell me more about the rapes and so on , if you can, I love a little history :)

Bye hun, I wait for your response :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Armenians Smell So Bad? (Nov '11) 6 hr Fuckurmom 19
5 Turkish Weapons of War Russia Should Fear 9 hr Rockstar 1
russian paper says turkish army is crap 12 hr ibrahim karagool 1
News Bosnia's Gulenist Network 13 hr Rockstar 35
News The Gulen Movement's Collision Course With The ... 13 hr Rockstar 7
Kurds are joining ISIS 16 hr Rockstar 1
turks are russia's bitches 17 hr Rockstar 5
More from around the web