Next Last
Question

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2011
Why are you hated by everyone?
Allah under my shoe

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2011
They murdered 130 million people ,what do you expect ?
Question

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Allah under my shoe wrote:
They murdered 130 million people ,what do you expect ?
That's terrible. These people must be beasts.
Serkan

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Indeed there are some losers who hate us but who cares?
Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#5 Jan 30, 2011
Maybe we have dark skin?
Hi hi hi hi hi hi!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2011
naaa guys look try and understand it from there perspective.

we took and pounded there women

we took there land we took there gold

we took and ruled there lands

we made them work and pay us

then we gave them a bytch slapping for turning like a dog does sometimes

its understandble they have turkish blood and there in denial !!!
TRUTHlover

Bucharest, Romania

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Question wrote:
Why are you hated by everyone?
Why are Americans hated by everyone???

Well if you find the anwser for that, then you will have found the anwser to your question.

Cheers,

PS: Or can it be just because they are envy???
Allah under my shoe

Chaska, MN

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
That's terrible. These people must be beasts.
Turks are bloody animals no question about it ...I dont consider them fully human ..
TRUTHlover

Bucharest, Romania

#11 Jan 31, 2011
<quoted text>Turks are bloody animals no question about it ...I dont consider them fully human ..
no worries nazi-shwine, the german nazis did not consider the rest of the world population as 'fully' humans, too ......

but the french negros and the british indians kicked their butts ...

continue dreaming about your utopia until the dark guy with the moustache starts to ********** and your asshole starts to burn ....

bloody nazi-shwine, but i know for you that is a compliment ....

cheers,
Allah under my shoe

Chaska, MN

#12 Jan 31, 2011
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
no worries nazi-shwine, the german nazis did not consider the rest of the world population as 'fully' humans, too ......
but the french negros and the british indians kicked their butts ...
continue dreaming about your utopia until the dark guy with the moustache starts to ********** and your asshole starts to burn ....
bloody nazi-shwine, but i know for you that is a compliment ....
cheers,
No monkey you are wrong Germans never said anything against Brits French racially .Europeans look alike unlike you Asian monkey with your black slanted eyes black hair olive skin unproportional body crooked nose .You are an animal and you know it .An Animal who follows murder and pedophile aka Muhammad .

You can call me an Nazi all you want ,the truth is I dont go around and murder innocent people in the name of some God ,your people do .
TRUTHlover

Bucharest, Romania

#13 Jan 31, 2011
<quoted text>No monkey you are wrong Germans never said anything against Brits French racially .Europeans look alike unlike you Asian monkey with your black slanted eyes black hair olive skin unproportional body crooked nose .You are an animal and you know it .An Animal who follows murder and pedophile aka Muhammad .
You can call me an Nazi all you want ,the truth is I dont go around and murder innocent people in the name of some God ,your people do .
yes nazi-shwine, you are right .... i am aware of it that you are not going around and murder innocent people in the name of some God ....

you just send some rockets 1000 of kms away, because you even do not have the gutts to look your enemy in his face .... and again you are right, you are not doing it in the name of some God, no, you are doing it in the name of petrol dolars .....

yes nazi-shwine, you are right ......

cheers,

Location hidden

#14 Jan 31, 2011
<quoted text>Turks are bloody animals no question about it ...I dont consider them fully human ..
brahahahAhahah
keep it coming phuckup the more you squeel the more we laugh and humble ourselves at your expense

hahaha

Location hidden

#15 Jan 31, 2011
if you call riding your greek and armen women taking the land working it getting all the benifits taking your women pounding them with our manhoods then your right we arnt "fully human"" we are ""SUPERHUMAN" " thats what it is phuckup

whatmore we ruled rode it for 5-6 centuries phuckup .

get it

got it

good

hahahaha im laughing at you not with you

you should give up the shyt meat they sell you in the trailor trash
Allah under my shoe

Chaska, MN

#16 Feb 1, 2011
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you call riding your greek and armen women taking the land working it getting all the benifits taking your women pounding them with our manhoods then your right we arnt "fully human"" we are ""SUPERHUMAN" " thats what it is phuckup
whatmore we ruled rode it for 5-6 centuries phuckup .
get it
got it
good
hahahaha im laughing at you not with you
you should give up the shyt meat they sell you in the trailor trash
Too bad im NOT a Greek nor Armen .Turks are dark savages pretending to be white .They are nothing like white Europeans ,Im Irish .Turks could never be considered Western due islam ,a cult of a murder and a pervert .
Allah under my shoe

Chaska, MN

#17 Feb 1, 2011
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
yes nazi-shwine, you are right .... i am aware of it that you are not going around and murder innocent people in the name of some God ....
you just send some rockets 1000 of kms away, because you even do not have the gutts to look your enemy in his face .... and again you are right, you are not doing it in the name of some God, no, you are doing it in the name of petrol dolars .....
yes nazi-shwine, you are right ......
cheers,
Get it in your nappy head we created those fake oil rich countries such as Kuwait Iraq SA UAE Qatar etc .We even drew your country borders-Turkey .We are superior to you in every single way .To us you(muslims ) just a savage ,a primitive lower form of life ...

Location hidden

#18 Feb 1, 2011
<quoted text>Too bad im NOT a Greek nor Armen .Turks are dark savages pretending to be white .They are nothing like white Europeans ,Im Irish .Turks could never be considered Western due islam ,a cult of a murder and a pervert .
you should take a look at your own backyard before squeeeling trailor trash ,where to do turks pretend to be white trash as cults your whole church is riddled with pedo's that want to rape little boys
pfffffffffff
or would you like me to start posting facts about it all plus more.

huh give up that shyt meat they selling you at the trailor trash park.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#19 Feb 1, 2011
<quoted text>Get it in your nappy head we created those fake oil rich countries such as Kuwait Iraq SA UAE Qatar etc .We even drew your country borders-Turkey .We are superior to you in every single way .To us you(muslims ) just a savage ,a primitive lower form of life ...
Turkish borders have been drawen by Turkish blood.

Your inferiorty complex to Turks have no borders.

I think your are from one of the 3 Loser countries.

1.Armenia

2.Greece

3.South Cyprus

hahahahahaahhahaah

The Losers Club of all times.
Okuz The Yarak Dolma

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Feb 1, 2011
Turks are hated because they are just nasty animals.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Okuz The Yarak Dolma wrote:
Turks are hated because they are just nasty animals.
Great Turks hurts your azz,doesn't it my love?

Alaturc OttomanSon

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#22 Feb 1, 2011
I've been alone all along chasing history chasing victory:)
I know;
All your bitch nations who want men of Turk of the world. U hate me please;
we make triumph.(History is REplay)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Armenians Smell So Bad? (Nov '11) 7 hr Rockstar 22
US issues travel warning ahead of Euro 2016 in ... 14 hr Chuck 2
yes they are this stupid 14 hr Chuck 3
U.K. Issues Travel Warning About Antigay U.S. S... 14 hr Chuck 2
erdogan the king of all ball lickers 16 hr ibrahim karagool 8
turkey officially a islamist nation 17 hr ibrahim karagool 3
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... Fri Cordwainer Trout 8
More from around the web