caroline percival

Blackburn, UK

#1 Jan 2, 2010
turkish men not all, like lots of sex but they do not no how make love. and why do they have no fore play before sex. I have spoken to other friends i no and they say same thing. What is it with having this macho imagine but they have no clue how to satisfy a women.
Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Jan 2, 2010
caroline percival wrote:
turkish men not all, like lots of sex but they do not no how make love. and why do they have no fore play before sex. I have spoken to other friends i no and they say same thing. What is it with having this macho imagine but they have no clue how to satisfy a women.
Fore play is for a woman and man,not for a Turk and a Gay.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Yes and I know why you like kamakis you english slut. Greek kamakis are good people. Turks are more muslim.

Turks think that sex is a holy thing and not something natural.

English women go to Greece in every summer and sleep with a greek kamaki. Poustis turks stay in Turkey and pray to Allah.

“ein anderer Schauplatz”

Since: Jan 09

Athens

#4 Jan 2, 2010
How on Earth do you expect an alienated muslim
full of hate for women distilled into his 'soul' since childhood to be able to really participate as a normal person in a normal sexual act?
I would have rejected such a person for starters.
Akilli

Düzce, Turkey

#5 Jan 3, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Yes and I know why you like kamakis you english slut. Greek kamakis are good people. Turks are more muslim.
Turks think that sex is a holy thing and not something natural.
English women go to Greece in every summer and sleep with a greek kamaki. Poustis turks stay in Turkey and pray to Allah.
You are dreaming man!Finnish women prefer Alanya,maybe your wife among them?
raluk

Greci, Romania

#7 Feb 11, 2011
my opinion about the turkey men and the country turkey is so special.they think of the sex is not important .think would can be romantic,sensibility.and don,t have sex.the turkey men is so beautiful and smart and y wish i have a friend turkey.and i will hope the visit any day the turkey in the future.raluk by roumanian
raluk

Greci, Romania

#8 Feb 11, 2011
y love turkey
raluk

Greci, Romania

#9 Feb 11, 2011
my opinion about the turkey men and the country turkey is so special.they think of the sex is not important .think would can be romantic,sensibility.and don,t have sex.the turkey men is so beautiful amnd smart and y wish i have a friend turkey.and i will hope the visit any day the turkey in the future.raluk by roumanian
DoYouKnowWhoIam

Ankara, Turkey

#10 Feb 11, 2011
Greece is such a shtty country..i ll put those olives in your ass and will make you dance like a sissy girl..
lisa

UK

#11 Dec 9, 2011
i agree wiv the turks they pray to allah..not like englisa people..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2012
hi all,

i got an opportunity to visit Turkey , and had ab bf on line, he is good but still does know how even to lick and excite a lady , disgusting,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHAMELESS TURKOMONGOLS DENY ARMENIAN GENOClDE! 4 min MUSLIM SAVAGES 6
DEPORTATlON MY ARSE! 17 min MUSLIM SAVAGES 4
News Turkey's Top Muslim Cleric Calls Pope Francis "... 9 hr Polaris 26
News Turkey Condemns Russia For Armenian Genocide Re... 9 hr Chuck 2
putin tells turks to fck themselves 12 hr SpaceBlues 2
News Armenian Turks prepare for commemoration of 191... 12 hr SpaceBlues 1
News More 18 hr SpaceBlues 2
More from around the web