Azerbaijan expects Turkey's explanations on opening Van-Yerevan flight

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: trend.az 15

Opening of the Van-Yerevan flight doesn't correspond to Turkey's position concerning the occupation of Azerbaijani lands by Armenia, Deputy Chairman-Executive Secretary of Azerbaijan`s ruling New Azerbaijan Party Ali Ahmadov told reporters on Saturday.

Full Story
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Watch yourselves you little turks, azik will leave you shivering in the middle of the winter.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 17, 2013
The Azeri's are just Persians that speak orkish anyway.. why would the Turks give a flying **** what the Azeri's think of them.. the Turks will sell out their own people, nothing new here..
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I think the open flights will ease the transportation and business ,,between people living in state of VAN and ARMENIA.. THERE ARE MUTUAL INTERESTS which could improve the life of People living there..

BETTER FOR AZERBEYJAN TO SHUT UP ,,AND START LOOKING FORWARD TO IMPROVE LIVES OF OTHERS INSTEAD OF LEAVING THOSE PEOPLE TO THEIR UNMATCHED DESTINY...

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Mary Joe wrote:
I think the open flights will ease the transportation and business ,,between people living in state of VAN and ARMENIA.. THERE ARE MUTUAL INTERESTS which could improve the life of People living there..
BETTER FOR AZERBEYJAN TO SHUT UP ,,AND START LOOKING FORWARD TO IMPROVE LIVES OF OTHERS INSTEAD OF LEAVING THOSE PEOPLE TO THEIR UNMATCHED DESTINY...
business ? armenians selling their asses for a piece of bread
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
business ? armenians selling their asses for a piece of bread
So, as a turd you rather give the bread and in return eat Armenian shit in a shit hole.

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as a turd you rather give the bread and in return eat Armenian shit in a shit hole.
OMG Talat pasha hazretleri flushed the toilet so shitzz flowed in sewage pipes
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Talat pasha hazretleri flushed the toilet so shitzz flowed in sewage pipes
No, that was called a GENOCIDE and talat pasa was sentenced to death for it and chose to die like a coward IT turd in a Christian land while in hiding.
And you are his sorry remnant feeding on Armenian shit.

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 Mar 17, 2013
When I flush the toilet i remember 1915 deportation.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
When I flush the toilet i remember 1915 deportation.
But you still eat Armenian shit in exchange of bread.
When I see a rotting IT carcass I remember all denialist turks in the person of Talat the genocide criminal.

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>But you still eat Armenian shit in exchange of bread.
When I see a rotting IT carcass I remember all denialist turks in the person of Talat the genocide criminal.
God punished all whoremenians.Talat pasha hazretleri was shadow of God's Sword on Earth.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
God punished all whoremenians.Talat pasha hazretleri was shadow of God's Sword on Earth.
Your shadow of god died like a coward dog and you are sentenced to keep eating Armenian shit untill you spit on the rotten shadow of your god.

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Your shadow of god died like a coward dog and you are sentenced to keep eating Armenian shit untill you spit on the rotten shadow of your god.
He is devrim sehidi.He wiped away all the dirt from anatolia.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is devrim sehidi.He wiped away all the dirt from anatolia.
It is a matter for Coward IT remnant turk terminology.
He was a criminal senteced to death by Ottoman courts and confirmed by Berlin District court.
He chose to escape and die like a dog in hiding.
That is a very touching picture of a sehid with shitty pants.
Aliyev Tweet From Dubai

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 17, 2013
@message to tukiye##

Yes Turkiye must be careful and watch itself! The great Azerbaycan spent more on the military than the gdp in all eastern Turkiye! The great Azerbaycan has the tallest flag in the world!!!

Turkiye is violating the great Turan principle, started in 10000 BC by ancient Azeris!

If you Turks don't shape up, we will launch our secret weapons and army and will reach Istanbul and wash our feet in the ocean while we watch scared Russian ships roll by!

Then we will create the great new Azerbayan, north south east and west territories of our ancient indigenous homeland!

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!
@aliyevrules###
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
and GOD punished him in Berlin through the hands of the great Armenian hero Soghomon Tehlerian who killed him GOD said vengeance is MINE in good time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The whole world with Turks,with Atatürk against... 40 min superakilli 4
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 43 min Kuvayi Milliye 7
MI6, the CIA and Turkey's rogue game in Syria (Apr '14) 1 hr Bugra Yazar 15
Biden briefs Anastasiades about talks in Istanbul 2 hr Dander 7
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 2 hr Born free - Molon... 460
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 2 hr greek 174
Ataturk in the Nazi Imagination 4 hr Dander 21

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE