Created by hitter on Mar 22, 2010

1,403 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, theycan have it

No, it belongs to armans

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#400 Jan 4, 2013
8 Armenian terrorists themselves declared that their campaign began in 1975.

In an interview with the Arab-language periodical Al-Majallah in August 1982.
Easy St

Melbourne, Australia

#401 Jan 30, 2013
I say yes it does.
Shane

Australia

#402 Feb 1, 2013
Nice going.
Coskun

Australia

#403 Feb 18, 2013
Why do Greeks want Turkish ck so badly?
sacma

Portland, OR

#404 Mar 10, 2013
sacmaTurkishcock belongs to Greece
TBF

Australia

#405 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Leader wrote:
all the greeks and armans here are sharing turkish big yarrak kah kah
Since when?
With Respect

Australia

#406 Mar 29, 2013
National Anthem of Turkey and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

((((()))))

Fear not, the crimson banner that proudly ripples in this glorious dawn, shall never fade, Before the last fiery hearth that is ablaze within my homeland is extinguished. For that is the star of my people, and it will forever shine; It is mine; and solely belongs to my valiant nation. Frown not, I beseech you, oh thou coy crescent, Smile upon my heroic nation! Why the anger, why the rage? Our blood which we shed for you might not be worthy otherwise; For freedom is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation. I have been free since the beginning and forever shall be so. What madman shall put me in chains! I defy the very idea! I'm like the roaring flood; trampling and overflowing my dyke (weir), I'll tear apart the mountains, fill up the open seas4 and still gush out! The land is surrounded by the West and armoured with walls of steel, But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer. Let it howl, do not be afraid! And think: how can this fiery faith ever be killed, By that battered, single-fanged monster you call "civilization"?5 My friend! Leave not my homeland to the hands of villainous men! Render your chest as armor and your body as trench! Stop this disgraceful rush! For soon shall come the joyous days of divine promise... Who knows? Perhaps tomorrow? Perhaps even sooner! View not the soil you tread on as mere earth - recognize it! And think about the shroudless thousands who lie so nobly beneath you. You're the noble son of a martyr, take shame, hurt not your ancestor! Unhand not, even when you're promised worlds, this paradise of a homeland. What man would not die for this heavenly piece of land? Martyrs would gush out should one simply squeeze the soil! Martyrs! May God take my life, all my loved ones and possessions from me if He will, But may He not deprive me of my one true homeland for the world. Oh glorious God, the sole wish of my pain-stricken heart is that, No heathen's hand should ever touch the bosom of my sacred Temples. These adhans, whose shahadahs are the foundations of my religion, May their noble sound last loud and wide over my eternal homeland. For only then, shall my fatigued tombstone, if there is one, prostrate a 1000 times in ecstasy, And tears of fiery blood shall flow out of my every wound, And my lifeless body shall gush out from the earth like an eternal spirit, Perhaps only then, shall I peacefully ascend and at long last reach the heavens. So ripple and wave like the bright dawning sky, oh thou glorious crescent, So that our every last drop of blood may finally be blessed and worthy! Neither you nor my race1 shall ever be extinguished! For freedom is the absolute right of my ever-free flag; For independence is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation!
Apuk Sapuk

Portland, OR

#407 Mar 31, 2013
apuk Turkishcock belongs to Greece
Tayfur

Australia

#408 Apr 8, 2013
Alis arman jokes lol wrote:
The Are You an Armenian Test
- You go to Teen Dances every week
- You're in AYF
- if you always go "yallah"
- if you think that you're the best in everything
- if your name is panos, sako, george, puzant, garo, rita, sevag, jirayr, anto...or anything else as of that.
- if every sentence you say, you end with "AGA, SHAKHS, or LAN"
- YOU Become a mechanic in the future after being in law school
- if you have a computer just for Solitaire
- if you have more oil in your hair than you have in your car
- if you won't date a guy without a car or money
- if you're very very very tight with money $
- if your parents want you home before 6am
- if your parents are DEGENERATE gamblers
- if you call your Peachfuzz A Goatee
- if your dad owns a Panose's Bakery, haha
- If you work at Gap, Millers Outpost, or some "cool" store
- if you buy your clothes from abercrombie or you know , that kinda stuff
- if you have an ararad masis picture in your TV room
- if you have one of those William Saroyan posters
- if your dad thinks "oghi for life"
- if you have "dolma" on a weekly basis
- if you like giving only GOLD stuff as gifts
Dogru bre.
Edwin

France

#409 Apr 22, 2013
Fcuk Greeks.
placebo

Athens, Greece

#410 Apr 22, 2013
Edwin wrote:
Fcuk Greeks.
very intellectual statement
but
don't fack so many times
you got to pee too sometimes
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#411 Apr 22, 2013
The Ancient Greek Army preferred gay soldiers and would put lovers into combat side by side, knowing they would fight all the fiercer to protect their lovers
placebo

Athens, Greece

#412 Apr 22, 2013
my dear el turdador
take a look please

Turdish army in rape scandal

A major scandal, linked to the Turkish army stationed in North occupied by turks Cuprus, has been brewing, following claims that soldiers have been raped by a senior officer. Staff Major Oktay was charged with rape.
Because the alleged incidents did not relate to his military duties, legal action was taken in the civil courts.
Staff Major Oktay, remained under arrest while the charges which related to incidents that occurred five years ago were being investigated. He was serving in the 28th Cyprus mechanised Infantry Division and used to order soldiers and non-commissioned officers to his room where he would indulge in massaging them. He then went further with the unsuspecting soldiers.
If any soldiers protested, he would tell them,“I am your commander, I order you. Otherwise I will finish you”. When the soldiers accepted his orders, he would have sex with them.
The soldiers involved kept these activities secret out of shame and fear of their commander. However the matters eventually came to the attention of Captain Suleyman who was serving in the same unit. He carefully noted the activities of his fellow officer and interviewed every soldier that was summoned to the Major’s room. These soldiers confessed to him in tears.
At the prompting of Captain Suleyman, four of the soldiers who had been raped eventually filed a complaint with the military prosecutor. Six more soldiers also complained, saying that they had been deeply scarred psychologically, by their experiences.
The General Staff command responded swiftly to these allegations. Two officers were assigned to investigate the case. Forensic reports and witness statements confirmed the allegations made. Staff Major Oktay was charged with sexual harassment and sexual assault.
The soldiers involved all gave statements showing that the assaults were carried out between October 2006 and January 2007.
However, Staff Major Oktay denied all the charges against him and instead said that he was the victim of a conspiracy. At the end of the trial, he was found guilty and sentenced to 2 years and 3 months imprisonment. He was also discharged from the army.
There was a twist to this story in that the military prosecutor, unhappy with the lenient sentence given, successfully petitioned for a re-trial.
A new trial has now begun in Istanbul.
Ivir Zivir

Portland, OR

#413 Apr 30, 2013
Turkishcock belongs to Greece
ivir
Aussie Ali

Melbourne, Australia

#415 May 16, 2013
greeks and armans can have my overgrown cck for appetizer lol
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#416 May 16, 2013
el salvador wrote:
The Ancient Greek Army preferred gay soldiers and would put lovers into combat side by side, knowing they would fight all the fiercer to protect their lovers
How many nick name you use GyftoSkopian?
Any way,you are not Turk,you are Fyromian (Fyrom),lets talk about that!
Kelkitli Yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#417 May 20, 2013
hastir gavat
Bill Thompson

Australia

#418 Jun 2, 2013
Moonwalker wrote:
greeks like big in the rearend
Do you know for sure?

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#420 Jun 13, 2013
The work week in EU
Always give 100% at work
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Fridays

The work week in Greece
Always give 01% at work
01% on Monday
00% on Tuesday
00% on Wednesday
00% on Thursday
00% on Fridays
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#421 Jun 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyprus President says won't return to 'dialogue... 9 min korm352465 194
Anastasiades: We cannot participate in dialogue... 5 hr greek 23
A nice project,educating the westerner child by... 6 hr superakilli 1
Facts about armenian prostitutes (Jun '11) 8 hr antiturk 168
These you can not see in Turkey,only in zionist... 13 hr Dander 4
israel doesn't care what irrelevant turkey says 14 hr The return of Ott... 2
filthy turks force islam on armenians 14 hr mr large 2

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE