Turkey and Europe: Two Trains on a Co...

Turkey and Europe: Two Trains on a Collision Course?

There are 64 comments on the The Day story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Turkey and Europe: Two Trains on a Collision Course?. In it, The Day reports that:

By intervening in Lebanon, Europeans have made a far-reaching, risk- fraught, and, at the same time, correct decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#61 Jan 25, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
you made me shed a tear really .. listen here you 35 year old hor .. what are you doing talking to guys like a little s lut ..? youre a women , you should be s ucking your husbands co ck .. i have no respect for you nor any turk .. my hate for your nation is growing everyday .. when i hear that name turkey , i want to break something .. who the hell do you think you are .. Dander these animals raped our women , took our lands and you talk to them with respect .. screw them .. they have nothing from me except HAKKKK TUUU OROSPU !!!!
Tell me honestly;
You want to behave like some turks in Istanbul today and start slitting throats of old turkish women?
Is that what you want to do?
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#62 Jan 25, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me honestly;
You want to behave like some turks in Istanbul today and start slitting throats of old turkish women?
Is that what you want to do?
Koonerem irents .. asonts hed charjel khosil .. irenk mer vran ge khntan , menkar irents hed bedke khntank . irenks azke , gronke amen inche koonerem .. ge gardzeyi vor asonts mechen mart me gellar , payts amenar soodov sood en .. yerp vor mer vran ge khntan , marmines ge kervi , inchbes asonk mer gineroon aghdod paner erin yev asank ge khosin .. ayleves khent ge tarnam.. yes srdants aghdod mege chem , payts irenk indzi ge khentatsnengor, yev irav gernayine irents amen sinsilen , meg kisherva metch ge makrem .. amen goghmen azeri gam toork , hayoon vra ge hartsagigir.. yev mer bardaganootiune vor khisd ellank yev ays shoon shanortineroon agra tsetsnenk..
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#63 Jan 26, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
Koonerem irents .. asonts hed charjel khosil .. irenk mer vran ge khntan , menkar irents hed bedke khntank . irenks azke , gronke amen inche koonerem .. ge gardzeyi vor asonts mechen mart me gellar , payts amenar soodov sood en .. yerp vor mer vran ge khntan , marmines ge kervi , inchbes asonk mer gineroon aghdod paner erin yev asank ge khosin .. ayleves khent ge tarnam.. yes srdants aghdod mege chem , payts irenk indzi ge khentatsnengor, yev irav gernayine irents amen sinsilen , meg kisherva metch ge makrem .. amen goghmen azeri gam toork , hayoon vra ge hartsagigir.. yev mer bardaganootiune vor khisd ellank yev ays shoon shanortineroon agra tsetsnenk..
Xelatsi eghir yeghpayr, tsav@t sirdet mech bahe.
greek

Union, NJ

#64 Jan 26, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR COUNTRY IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE and no matter how much money you people sent there, none of it will go towards the starving society.
Turkey is responcible for the distribution of Heroin into Western Europe and Britain,killing kids in the thousands in another Genocide for revenge of not getting into the EU,While the TRNC has been laudering that drug money.Tell me why so many banks in Northern Cyprus. Whose the corrupt country to the core now DERVASS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blast hits Turkish town near Syria border, some... 10 hr Sivrisinek 21
News Crack down on Turkey's Gay Pride march 16 hr islamatude 9
Do Turkish men like Black women? (Jun '08) 19 hr ruth 1,119
TURKOMONGOLS AGENDA is TO EXTERMINATE THE KURDS... Jul 25 BYZANTINE 1
GREECE ==>>MUST INVEST in NUCLEAR WEAPONS! Jul 24 BYZANTINE 1
News Turkish journalist fired over anti-Erdogan tweet Jul 23 SpaceBlues 1
Which Armenian is a genteman? (Sep '09) Jul 20 turk 6
More from around the web