Turkey and Europe: Two Trains on a Collision Course?

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: The Day 64

By intervening in Lebanon, Europeans have made a far-reaching, risk- fraught, and, at the same time, correct decision.

Full Story
greek

Union, NJ

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
Taking advise from greeks regarding eu membership is like taking hebrew lessons from Hitler.....
Go cash in your food stamps and feed your family re, Greece is going to become another state of Germany and you dheads are still harping on about the epic ottoman kebab that is still firmly lodged in your anus since 1453.
Its time to move on....
<quoted text>
Hitler? Hitler you say? wasn't it Hitler who said in a Radio Broadcast 1938
WHO TODAYS REMEMBERS THE ARMENIAN MASSACRES BY THE TURKS?
MUFC

Enfield, UK

#42 Jan 21, 2013
sadam wrote:
turkey will never join eu. nobody wants 80 million muslim turkomongols in eu. moreover turkomongols are not white. islam is made in arabia and headscarfed women are so ugly and smelly.
Go and check the bins for fooc in Athens.
loloolol wit mounramouth

Collierville, TN

#43 Jan 21, 2013
very hilarous lolololo wrote:
<quoted text>
would you go to a moslem courts???
why the hague??? why not a moslem country???
we dont beleive in christian courts as they show they are biased
Turks do not steal only greeks do
you lost wars get over it if you want it come and get it if you dont have the balls ! SHUT UP !
mounaramouth-------all moslem coutries say the ethnically cleansed by turkey occupied cyprus is illegal thats why turkey would not even go to the muslim courts-------- lolool.... and turkey hides behind nato and nato weapons to continue illegally occupying cyprus.......so why turkey a muslim counrty so anxious to be in a christian club nato,,,,,,,but dont like christian courts lolololol or muslim courts for that matter,,,,,,,,,INTERNATIONAL LAWS ARE INTERNATIONAL LAWS APLLY SAME IN MUSLIM OR CHRISTAIN COURTS,,,,,,,
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
Firstly, try to use your own sayings and be a little original.
Secondly, realise you ran away like cowards and lied to every nation to seek asylum, we came to make money.
Turks bury their dead and move on, while your people still parade your dead on posters seeking compensation like you actually gave a rats asss.
You keep spinning diatribe about how super duper your armos are, but tell me about yourself, dont languish in the successes of others but of your own.
I feel like im debating with a teenager, can you maybe ask for some help from your mum next post so i feel a little more compelled to reply to your weak as piss posts....
And remember, wherever you go, where ever you live, there will always be a mob of turks to shite on your whatever you do in life, be sure that we know our history extremely well, and have solid evidence to back it all up, not some poorly photoshoped villages on donkey back...
<quoted text>
i can see in your writings that you wished you were Armenian ...im sorry you were born a turk . theres not much i can do about that ..im sorry again .. do you know when i read your words they actually make me laugh .. Turkish people can buy us out .. and you said Ryde . how come there are no Turkish people or even a smalll community that live in Ryde or areas close to it? they all live in the west .. in the poverty areas of auburn .. i also been to germany and walked the streets of berlin ... as i met my eyes with the turkish flag in the backstrets with mini kebab shops and women covered from head to toe , a terrible smell hit my nose, and i just couldnt take it anymore . i had to walk back . but really, youre saying turks can buy us out .. have you been to germany ? they are the lowest of the lowest in that nation .. so better watch your words..
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#45 Jan 21, 2013
loloolol wit mounramouth wrote:
<quoted text>mounaramouth-------all moslem coutries say the ethnically cleansed by turkey occupied cyprus is illegal thats why turkey would not even go to the muslim courts-------- lolool.... and turkey hides behind nato and nato weapons to continue illegally occupying cyprus.......so why turkey a muslim counrty so anxious to be in a christian club nato,,,,,,,but dont like christian courts lolololol or muslim courts for that matter,,,,,,,,,INTERNATIONAL LAWS ARE INTERNATIONAL LAWS APLLY SAME IN MUSLIM OR CHRISTAIN COURTS,,,,,,,
reason is turkey needs to go to a zionist court as its a zionist puppet
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#46 Jan 21, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, KKTC nin Bokunu yeyiniz kudurmus ac kuduz Rus kopekleri,
KKTC ye yan bakanin Turkiye annasini beller,
Iste meydanda..
Lan kafasiz kereste
senin derdin Rusla mi yoksa Ermenistanlami?
Once bir karar ver sonra neyi belleyecegini goruruz.
icescater

Williston Park, NY

#47 Jan 22, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
i can see in your writings that you wished you were Armenian ...im sorry you were born a turk . theres not much i can do about that ..im sorry again .. do you know when i read your words they actually make me laugh .. Turkish people can buy us out .. and you said Ryde . how come there are no Turkish people or even a smalll community that live in Ryde or areas close to it? they all live in the west .. in the poverty areas of auburn .. i also been to germany and walked the streets of berlin ... as i met my eyes with the turkish flag in the backstrets with mini kebab shops and women covered from head to toe , a terrible smell hit my nose, and i just couldnt take it anymore . i had to walk back . but really, youre saying turks can buy us out .. have you been to germany ? they are the lowest of the lowest in that nation .. so better watch your words..
Why don't you go to Glendale C.A. and N.J.? You will see the real smelly,scanky,Armanians plus they are criminals.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#48 Jan 23, 2013
icescater wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you go to Glendale C.A. and N.J.? You will see the real smelly,scanky,Armanians plus they are criminals.
are you jealous of Armenians ? man you are burning arent you . jump off a bridge bro because we will never accept you in our brotherood
Dervis Eroglu

Banbury, UK

#49 Jan 23, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Lan kafasiz kereste
senin derdin Rusla mi yoksa Ermenistanlami?
Once bir karar ver sonra neyi belleyecegini goruruz.
Ulan yontunmamis cam agaci.

Benim derdim kimse ile diyil
senin caresiz derdine derman ararim.
onun bunun kapisinda hep aglamakla vaktinizi geciritorsunuz yeter bu goz yaslari yeter bu uzulecek haleringden, uzuyon beni vallah.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#50 Jan 24, 2013
Hey dude,

Your a dimwit, another xenophobic prick with armenian empty ego.

Let me remind you again why your here, my grandfather hung your gradfather from his nuts for defying the ottomans.

When your ready for round two, let us know, I have a noose ready for those little peanuts between your legs.

Till then, just think of images of your granddady with his tongue hanging out with a black bag over his head and your grandmother crying....

Happy Australia day !
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#51 Jan 24, 2013
Hey grekos, hitler would be proud of you.

Now stop being a typical greek and sticking your big nose in affairs that dont concern you while your country is becoming german.

You shmucks sure have your priorities straight....dumbass!
greek wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler? Hitler you say? wasn't it Hitler who said in a Radio Broadcast 1938
WHO TODAYS REMEMBERS THE ARMENIAN MASSACRES BY THE TURKS?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#52 Jan 24, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
Hey dude,
Your a dimwit, another xenophobic prick with armenian empty ego.
Let me remind you again why your here, my grandfather hung your gradfather from his nuts for defying the ottomans.
When your ready for round two, let us know, I have a noose ready for those little peanuts between your legs.
Till then, just think of images of your granddady with his tongue hanging out with a black bag over his head and your grandmother crying....
Happy Australia day !
<quoted text>
Asala 1982 sounds very upbeat, may be too young.
But you are confused.
Are you an IT remnant turk or an ottoman?
I Suppose you must relate to Ottoman since you prefer to stay away from IT remnant turkey.
icescater

New Hyde Park, NY

#53 Jan 24, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you jealous of Armenians ? man you are burning arent you . jump off a bridge bro because we will never accept you in our brotherood
Jealous of WHAT?? First of all I am a 35 years old female.I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys.We have a great life here in the U.S.A and in beautiful Turkey,thanks to my Turkish husband.Not even one single Turk will be jealous of all times looosers Armanians.Turks know you people thorough and thorough,they have been disgusted with your whining,and your prostitues.They are just laughing at you.On the other hand here in the States,Armanians have a terrible reputation due to their many criminal activities.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Dander abi, why dont you sit this one out...you seem to have your hands full...
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>187
Asala 1982 sounds very upbeat, may be too young.
But you are confused.
Are you an IT remnant turk or an ottoman?
I Suppose you must relate to Ottoman since you prefer to stay away from IT remnant turkey.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#55 Jan 25, 2013
icescater wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous of WHAT?? First of all I am a 35 years old female.I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys.We have a great life here in the U.S.A and in beautiful Turkey,thanks to my Turkish husband.Not even one single Turk will be jealous of all times looosers Armanians.Turks know you people thorough and thorough,they have been disgusted with your whining,and your prostitues.They are just laughing at you.On the other hand here in the States,Armanians have a terrible reputation due to their many criminal activities.

you made me shed a tear really .. listen here you 35 year old hor .. what are you doing talking to guys like a little s lut ..? youre a women , you should be s ucking your husbands co ck .. i have no respect for you nor any turk .. my hate for your nation is growing everyday .. when i hear that name turkey , i want to break something .. who the hell do you think you are .. Dander these animals raped our women , took our lands and you talk to them with respect .. screw them .. they have nothing from me except HAKKKK TUUU OROSPU !!!!
icescater

Great Neck, NY

#56 Jan 25, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
you made me shed a tear really .. listen here you 35 year old hor .. what are you doing talking to guys like a little s lut ..? youre a women , you should be s ucking your husbands co ck .. i have no respect for you nor any turk .. my hate for your nation is growing everyday .. when i hear that name turkey , i want to break something .. who the hell do you think you are .. Dander these animals raped our women , took our lands and you talk to them with respect .. screw them .. they have nothing from me except HAKKKK TUUU OROSPU !!!!
I wouldn't excpect nothing but this type of answer from someone like you;ignorant,sexist,angry,frus trated,and whining,name calling,cursing,violant attidues. Go do your homework,learn how to write and read more,try to learn about the real history(not the one your mom told you).
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#57 Jan 25, 2013
icescater wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't excpect nothing but this type of answer from someone like you;ignorant,sexist,angry,frus trated,and whining,name calling,cursing,violant attidues. Go do your homework,learn how to write and read more,try to learn about the real history(not the one your mom told you).
that answer is just to show you what type of peerson i am .. im one of those Armenians that want to see your blood .. i love this forum , because i can speak to so many of my enemies ..
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#58 Jan 25, 2013
Enemy you say, we know exactly what you are; another internet tough guy.

If your that hungry, why dont you gather your possey of merry diaspora and go do something about it, parading your dead grand daddy on posters is so lame...

Remember the turks young man, judging by your thirst for blood, you might have some ottoman DNA...wonder how you got that ????
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
that answer is just to show you what type of peerson i am .. im one of those Armenians that want to see your blood .. i love this forum , because i can speak to so many of my enemies ..
hilarious TN

Loughton, UK

#59 Jan 25, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
NASIL ERKEKSIN BE SEN
KABUL EDIYORSUN TURKLER HANIMLARINI SIKTI DIYE??
hilarious asala

Loughton, UK

#60 Jan 25, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES BECAUSE YOU CANT FACE THEM AS YOU KNOW THEY FCUK THE ARSE OF YOU AND YOUR WOMEN YOU IDIOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkish boyfriend... Cut me off... 4 hr The return of Ott... 26
A&J Mechanical Services: Industrial HVAC 5 hr agavenwi 1
Turkish men are bad husbands! (Dec '11) 6 hr Turk707 290
Putin:"Erdogan is one tough president" 6 hr Rockstar 5
usa says egypt, not turkey, will be dominant su... 6 hr Turk707 4
Kurdish and gypsy 6 hr Turk707 3
The race of Turks (Jun '14) 7 hr Dander 115
More from around the web