Why do italian women prefer turkish m...

Why do italian women prefer turkish men over greek or italian

Posted in the Turkey Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rose marie castello

Totowa, NJ

#1 Apr 18, 2010
I noticed because there more manly than the rest italian men my own kind although very sexy can get much at times. clingly to lovey dovey.

The greeks are disgusting with those noses and great body oder.

but the turks are like total package they look italian or latin and beautiful so exotic
stay away

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 18, 2010
rose marie castello wrote:
I noticed because there more manly than the rest italian men my own kind although very sexy can get much at times. clingly to lovey dovey.
but the turks are like total package they look italian or latin and beautiful so exotic
those are greeks not the turks that you discribe greeks look italian and latin slavic or germanic and dinaric turks are uglyyyyyyyyyyy gooks right eejejejjejejejejejjejjjjejeeje jj

you must had enough of being rejected by italains and went to turks

cause turks get only rejects wake up this is not about portuguesevs spanish

or greek vs italian

its turk who are ugly hairy smelly big nosed gays i have been in chickenland they don't even take oral
selim

Izmir, Turkey

#4 Jan 5, 2011
hi Rose Mari

Turkish men love all women especially Russian ,Italian, Greek and Turkish women.

My fav Italian women ;)
Rosa

Piscataway, NJ

#5 Sep 24, 2011
italian women do not like turkish guys. Stop BS

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Rosa wrote:
italian women do not like turkish guys. Stop BS
wrong i been with quite a few and my Italian friends also enjoy my company

Gift And a Curse88

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

#7 Oct 11, 2011
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong i been with quite a few and my Italian friends also enjoy my company
jelous ermens :)
lilsparky

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Hi Selim,

I met a turkish man at the hospital where my fsther works. Hr seems to always find me an stare an say hi whete ever i am..always askin how my fathet is. Im a red headed italian girl. He recently made the comment about how his brothers girlfriend is Italian an there good people. Im very shy at first, how would i find out if hes interested?
selim wrote:
hi Rose Mari
Turkish men love all women especially Russian ,Italian, Greek and Turkish women.
My fav Italian women ;)
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#9 Jun 23, 2012
lilsparky wrote:
Hi Selim,
I met a turkish man at the hospital where my fsther works. Hr seems to always find me an stare an say hi whete ever i am..always askin how my fathet is. Im a red headed italian girl. He recently made the comment about how his brothers girlfriend is Italian an there good people. Im very shy at first, how would i find out if hes interested?
<quoted text>
May be he has the hots for your father????
hali

Finland

#10 Oct 30, 2012
i am not going to curse greeks here like `┬┤stay away`┬┤ nick named user cursed turks :)) im a Turk i am not hairy nor my nose is big:)) i smell like hugo boss because of my parfume:)) well there are good looking or bad looking men in turkey or greece or italy. so we can not say all italians or turks are good looking. but as a turkish man i can say that if we love we love and we can even sacrifice ourselves for our love:) its in our genetic code...also turkish men wants a marrige and children:)

we are very emotional people but also tough... our history can proof this. if you want to be sure that your turkish man likes you the way to understand is that he gets shy... if he wants u as sexually he will say it straight... greetings from turkish man to everyone:))) be with love...
cyhn

Mugla, Turkey

#11 May 2, 2013
stay away wrote:
<quoted text>
those are greeks not the turks that you discribe greeks look italian and latin slavic or germanic and dinaric turks are uglyyyyyyyyyyy gooks right eejejejjejejejejejjejjjjejeeje jj
you must had enough of being rejected by italains and went to turks
cause turks get only rejects wake up this is not about portuguesevs spanish
or greek vs italian
its turk who are ugly hairy smelly big nosed gays i have been in chickenland they don't even take oral
it feels so good when we see those jealous greek comments.. lol
KemalGayMustafaG ayAtaGay

Athens, Greece

#12 May 2, 2013
cyhn wrote:
<quoted text>
it feels so good when we see those jealous greek comments.. lol
jealous Greek comments?????
hahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TAVUK
==========
WHO WAS FACKING TUHCE KAZAZ FOR 3 YEARS? A GREEK ACTOR

==========
WHO FACKS NESHAN MULAZIM? A GREEK FOOTBALLER
http://www.espressonews.gr/%CF%80%CE%B5%CF%81...

TAVUK!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 May 2, 2013
Well... This is the exact cultural difference between Turks and others maybe. For us, marriage is not a fucking ceremony, it is something holly. You can never hear from a Turkish talking about a marriage this is f...g that.

Shame on you. Thanks God, you are not representing a Greek because i have Greek friends and they are lovely people tough.
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#14 May 2, 2013
Korkut wrote:
Well... This is the exact cultural difference between Turks and others maybe. For us, marriage is not a fucking ceremony, it is something holly. You can never hear from a Turkish talking about a marriage this is f...g that.
Shame on you. Thanks God, you are not representing a Greek because i have Greek friends and they are lovely people tough.
Apparently you are not aware of Nasreddin Hoca marrying his son story.
KizilBasci

Strasbourg, France

#16 Aug 10, 2013
As a Turkish Guy I have sonething for Racist Greek Girls who hate Turks......
Turanian

Istanbul, Turkey

#17 Aug 15, 2013
We seeing from comments of Greek friends it shows that they have a big rancor in history(because Turks crushed them)
g(ay)reeks :D
tamar

UK

#19 Oct 17, 2013
stupid people
Onurcan

Ankara, Turkey

#20 Oct 17, 2013
Its some true some True yes Turk&#305;sh mans have a typical handsome But italian mans have carisma dude :D
johnny

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Oct 27, 2014
rose marie castello wrote:
Don't be jealous man and read more I would suggest ..did u know that most Europeans are geneticly Turkish decented ( or Mongolian )? Or first ppl u built roman emp were from Asia ( most likely turanic ? So when u talk shit about turks u also talking shit about urself :) just so u know I know how u feel .. An Italian girl finding turkish guys attractive is must be driving u crazy lol calm down turks are ancestors of now days Europeans .. Good day

Since: Oct 14

Rome, Italy

#22 Oct 27, 2014
I don't know but I love my Italian girl and her family :) We will marry in April insallah :)
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#23 Oct 27, 2014
Serkan Turkbayram wrote:
I don't know but I love my Italian girl and her family :) We will marry in April insallah :)
Are you gonna get her circumscized and converted to islam or gonna respect who she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr "Not So" Large is a big Kurdish Coward. 4 min Rockstar 1
yes turks really really are this stupid 6 min Rockstar 3
Governor Mike Pence/Pinocchio lies on CBS 1 hr Rockstar 1
Pence is a two timing liar. Kurds are morons fo... 1 hr Rockstar 1
Kurds will never realize a state with their low... 1 hr Rockstar 1
Mr "Not So" Large sks a big Turkish ck! 1 hr Rockstar 2
turks shit pants like we didn't know it would h... 1 hr Rockstar 12
More from around the web