Turkey told

There are 8 comments on the The Cyprus Weekly story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Turkey told. In it, The Cyprus Weekly reports that:

Turkey's accession course cannot proceed further without a solution to the Cyprus problem, Irish Parliamentarians have pointed out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cyprus Weekly.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
London Observer

Mooresville, NC

#384 Jan 19, 2013
who-wher-what-why wrote:
<quoted text>
Salamis was greek, before Christ, in the 2nd Millenium Mycenaean Greeks ariived on the Island,
The Venetians were there 1489 to 1571 AD.
Tell us all who came first, the Greekas or the Venetians and then tell us why your Cyprus history starts at 1571.
UH@ BECAUSE@ BECAUSE@GREEKS @ARE@ CROOKS
PAY@THE@F@CK UP GREEKS
I @HAVE A SMALL@ DICK
GREEKS@F@CKING CROOKS!
greek

Union, NJ

#386 Jan 19, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkiye and usa using each other for some of the interests of them.
Kurds never can fight with us, now we dont touch them, they never seen a war until now , no race no country can fight with Turks.
yes we are peacful people. We usually dont want to fight. But this is not mean we are bad warriors. We'r world's most best fighter since 2000 years.
yes we'r the world's most hated nation, because we kicked all world's ass.
Turkish people dont want to join Eu. Turkish goverment want it. For money and for the removal of visas.
Islam is a free religion and Turkiye is a modern islamic country. Everyone dress up the way they want. Sometimes a wear head cover , sometimes dont.
"Peaceful Country ? My ass How many wars you Turks lose to the Russians?
Only in NATO because Stalin wanted pieces of Turkey
You will never get in EU EVER so forget it
Islam is a religion of HATE and REVENGE
You're just cranky because your husband has a small dick too
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#388 Jan 19, 2013
"London Observer" UH@ BECAUSE@ BECAUSE@GREEKS @ARE@ CROOKS
PAY@THE@F@CK UP GREEKS
I @HAVE A SMALL@ DICK
GREEKS@F@CKING CROOKS!

----------

"Play it again Sam".

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#389 Jan 19, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text>"Peaceful Country ? My ass How many wars you Turks lose to the Russians?
Only in NATO because Stalin wanted pieces of Turkey
You will never get in EU EVER so forget it
Islam is a religion of HATE and REVENGE
You're just cranky because your husband has a small dick too


Look if there is an english version of this you can read about all wars betweem turks and russians and their results >>> http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Eablon:Osma...

if russian could fight us , today anatolia was a russian state, their purpose is mediterranean see.

Nope , islam is peace . Look you'r always insulting me, but am I insulted you ?, this is a simple example. you'r more agressive than me . I have tolerance for you. probably you can not speak in front of me, people like you usually can speak on computer.

:)
who-wher-what-wh y

Herne Bay, UK

#391 Jan 20, 2013
Observer wrote:
"London Observer" UH@ BECAUSE@ BECAUSE@GREEKS @ARE@ CROOKS
PAY@THE@F@CK UP GREEKS
I @HAVE A SMALL@ DICK
GREEKS@F@CKING CROOKS!
----------
"Play it again Sam".
You did and you still have a small dick.
who-wher-what-wh y

Herne Bay, UK

#392 Jan 20, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Look if there is an english version of this you can read about all wars betweem turks and russians and their results >>> http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Eablon:Osma...
if russian could fight us , today anatolia was a russian state, their purpose is mediterranean see.
Nope , islam is peace . Look you'r always insulting me, but am I insulted you ?, this is a simple example. you'r more agressive than me . I have tolerance for you. probably you can not speak in front of me, people like you usually can speak on computer.
:)
If you have tolerance why not answer my questions or are they too difficult to answer?
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#394 Jan 20, 2013
"who-wher-what-why"
You did and you still have a small dick.

----------

I have just checked and I think it is not really.
who-wher-what-wh y

Herne Bay, UK

#396 Jan 21, 2013
Observer wrote:
"who-wher-what-why"
You did and you still have a small dick.
----------
I have just checked and I think it is not really.
The only problem we have is the lying ability that turks have, remember your 1974 prime minister,
" we are not invading",(they did invade), "we will restore the legal Govt",(they didn't restore the legal Govt). "and leave".
(they could not of left as they are still in Cyprus.
If he can manage 3 lies in in 12 words its odds on in 9 words you have lied once and you have.
The Appliance of Science proves you wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey's Top Muslim Cleric Calls Pope Francis "... 2 hr Chuck 40
ANKARA: Turkey Returns European Parliament's 'G... 8 hr Ricardo 1
Turkish Allies Murder 300 More Yazidis 11 hr Chuck 1
Turkey prepares to celebrate anniversary of Can... Sat james 3
News The rise of Turkey in the Balkans (Jul '11) Fri DaniEl 132,893
Armenian Genocide is the BIGGEST LIE of the Ce... May 1 Rochaus 7
News A food lover's tour of Istanbul, Turkey - Trave... (Oct '08) May 1 Metis Travel 67
More from around the web