Hilvan, Hassa, Havran, Havsa...

Hilvan, Hassa, Havran, Havsa...

Created by Pro Turkish Blogger on Nov 14, 2011

1,149 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hassa - Is In Hatay

Hizan - 9,800 Population

Havza - Is In Samsun

Hekimhan - Is In Malatya

Hakkari - 129th Largest Town

Harbiye - 24,000 People

Hilvan - 20,008 People

Havsa - 542nd Largest Town

Horasan - Is In Erzurum

Havran - 11,293 Population

AFG Thug

Rye, Australia

#101 Nov 7, 2012
deXter wrote:
Armenians best terrorists
proven?
Top Ten Did you know

Coburg, Australia

#102 Nov 19, 2012
Top Ten " Did you know ? "

1 - Mt. Ararat (Noah's Ark) is located in Turkey.

2 - First Coinage in history was invented by the
Lydians in the 7th C BC, in Asia Minor.

3 - St. Nicholas known as Santa Claus, was born
and lived as bishop of Myra (Kale) in Turkey.

4 - Turkish women received the rights to vote
and to be elected to office in 1934, earlier than
Swiss, Greek, Italian and French women.

5 - St. Paul was born in Tarsus, southern part
of Turkey and undertook most of his missionary
journeys in Anatolia (Asia Minor).

6 - The Seven Churches of Revelation are all
located in Turkey; Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum,
Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelpia and Laodicea.

7 - Turkey is the largest producer of hazelnuts
in the world.

8 - Turkey uses the Latin Alphabet and Gregorian
Calendar.

9 - Tulips were introduced to Holland from
Anatolia by Ogier Ghiselinde Busbecq. He was
the ambassador of Charles V to Suleyman the
Magnificient in 1554

10 - Two of the seven wonders of the world are
in Turkey;

The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
The Mausoleum at Halicarnasus - Bodrum
Okkeshoglu

Bulgaria

#104 Nov 20, 2012
Top Ten Did you know wrote:
Top Ten " Did you know ? "
1 - Mt. Ararat (Noah's Ark) is located in Turkey.
2 - First Coinage in history was invented by the
Lydians in the 7th C BC, in Asia Minor.
3 - St. Nicholas known as Santa Claus, was born
and lived as bishop of Myra (Kale) in Turkey.
4 - Turkish women received the rights to vote
and to be elected to office in 1934, earlier than
Swiss, Greek, Italian and French women.
5 - St. Paul was born in Tarsus, southern part
of Turkey and undertook most of his missionary
journeys in Anatolia (Asia Minor).
6 - The Seven Churches of Revelation are all
located in Turkey; Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum,
Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelpia and Laodicea.
7 - Turkey is the largest producer of hazelnuts
in the world.
8 - Turkey uses the Latin Alphabet and Gregorian
Calendar.
9 - Tulips were introduced to Holland from
Anatolia by Ogier Ghiselinde Busbecq. He was
the ambassador of Charles V to Suleyman the
Magnificient in 1554
10 - Two of the seven wonders of the world are
in Turkey;
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
The Mausoleum at Halicarnasus - Bodrum
Vallahi nice.
cartcurt

Portland, OR

#105 Nov 21, 2012
ccart Hilvan, Hassa, Havran, Havsa...
curt
tif4u

Coburg, Australia

#106 Nov 27, 2012
Istanbul does not have a primary urban park, unlike other large cities, but it does have a number of green areas. Gülhane Park and Yıldız Park were originally included within the grounds of 2 of Istanbul's palaces—Topkapı Palace and Yıldız Palace—but they were repurposed as public parks in the early decades of the Turkish Republic.
cartcurt

Portland, OR

#107 Dec 21, 2012
curtHarbiye - 24,000 Peoplecart
HELLO MOTO

Australia

#108 Jan 21, 2013
hello there moto.
LAKE VAN FACTS

Coburg, Australia

#109 Jan 24, 2013
Lake Van is the world's largest soda lake, is also the largest lake in Turkey. According to local people living in the lake is a monster. Purpose of removing those rumors to attract tourists to the region, said that even though the region to investigate rumors of much scientific research team has worked.
######
mee

Australia

#110 Feb 11, 2013
who are they
Sacma Sapan

Portland, OR

#111 Feb 28, 2013
Hilvan, Hassa, Havran, Havsa...
sapan
The Welder

Australia

#112 Mar 22, 2013
Cosmic Storm wrote:
An Armenian who was carpenter was working with his son, suddenly the electric saw breaks and chops his ear off, after a few minutes searching his son finds an ear and says to his dad, is this your ear? dad says, no, mine had a pencil behind it.
Armenians never worked a day in their lives.
saka maka

Portland, OR

#113 Mar 30, 2013
Hilvan, Hassa, Havran, Havsa...
saka maka

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#114 Apr 14, 2013
Armenian Combover.

When an Armenian combs his back hair over a body part to replicate a hair style or facial hair style!!
Can

Hampton Park, Australia

#115 Apr 17, 2013
IM VOTING Hilvan - 20,008 People
TURK POWER

Sunbury, Australia

#116 Apr 29, 2013
Noah’s Ark landed on Mount Ararat (Agri Dagi) in Eastern Turkey.
The last meal on Noah’s Ark, a pudding of sweet and sour taste (asure), is still served throughout Turkey.

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#117 May 1, 2013
What's faster than a Greek guy with a stolen TV?

His brother with the reciever
Antekaigamisou

Thessaloníki, Greece

#118 May 1, 2013
Cosmic Storm wrote:
What's faster than a Greek guy with a stolen TV?
His brother with the reciever
Why is there always a man with a wheelbarrow filled with manure following the bridal couple during a turkish wedding?

Answer: To keep the flies away from the bride!
Rainman

Melbourne, Australia

#119 May 15, 2013
Cosmic Storm wrote:
What's faster than a Greek guy with a stolen TV?
His brother with the reciever
Go go go.
Kelkitli Yavuz

Melbourne, Australia

#120 May 26, 2013
kaltak ermenileri gece gunzuzz domaltin
freak

Booragoon, Australia

#121 May 26, 2013
Cosmic Storm wrote:
An Armenian who was carpenter was working with his son, suddenly the electric saw breaks and chops his ear off, after a few minutes searching his son finds an ear and says to his dad, is this your ear? dad says, no, mine had a pencil behind it.
hahehahe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usa committed to kurdistan 3 min mr large 1
turkish judges get the eu boot 29 min mr large 1
It has already started. Fight for Syrian and Ir... 50 min Rockstar 1
American Integrity as in No Integrity Part 2 1 hr Rockstar 1
American Integrity as in No Integrity Part 1 1 hr Rockstar 1
yes turks really really are this stupid 1 hr Rockstar 15
did you know him? 1 hr mr large 1
More from around the web