Religion 0f Turkey Is Islam

Ankara Is The Capital

Lira Is The Currency

Turkey Is a G20 Member

Izmir The 3rd Largest City

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#313 Sep 13, 2012
• Democratic Front: It was founded in the United States, Canada and Western Europe. Its main aim is to split Turkey.

Apostle - founded on April 29, 2001 by the Union of the Defense of Armenia which consists mainly of the citizens of Armenia, Syria and Lebanon. Its aim is to commit terrorist actions in the territories of Turkey and Azerbaijan.
Turq

Australia

#314 Sep 17, 2012

Paris Treaty - Ottoman Empire to be accepted as a European state
deXter

Kansas City, MO

#315 Sep 24, 2012
Armenians are terroristss]
Dennis Franklin

Australia

#316 Sep 30, 2012
Hi.....

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#317 Oct 2, 2012
Q: What do the rabbis do with foreskin after a circumsicion?

A: Give it to the Greeks for chewing gum

Earth

#318 Oct 2, 2012
Q: What does a gay say to another gayreek sitting at the bar?
A: "Do you mind if I push in your stool?"
Luke Taylor

Point Cook, Australia

#319 Oct 4, 2012
Bold people.
This Is Ankara

Brunswick, Australia

#320 Oct 10, 2012
5 - Which leader started the War of Liberation from Ankara?

a. Mustafa Kemal
b. Anwar Sadat
Boy Jesus

Brazil

#321 Oct 17, 2012
An Amish man wanted a loan for $500. He approached his local banker. The banker pulled out the loan application, asking, "What are you going to do with the money?"

"Take some jewelry to city and sell it," said the Amish man.

"What have you got for collateral?" queried the banker, going strictly by the book.

"Don't know what collateral means."

"Well that's something of value that would cover the cost of the loan. Have you got any vehicles?"

"Yes, I have a 1949 Chevy pickup."

The banker shook his head, "How about livestock?"

"Yes, I have a horse."

"How old is it?"

"I don't know; it has no teeth."

Finally the banker decided to make the $500 loan.

Several weeks later the Amish man was back in the bank. He pulled out a roll of bills, "Here's the money to pay loan," he said, handing the entire amount including interest.

"What are you going to do with the rest of that money?"

"Put it in my pocket."

"Why don't you deposit it in my bank?" he asked.

"I don't know what deposit means."

"Well, you put the money in our bank and we take care of it for you. When you want to use it you can withdraw it."

The Amish man leaned across the desk, looking suspiciously at the banker, and asked, "What you got for collateral?"
Boy Jesus

Brazil

#322 Oct 18, 2012
Logas..
dexter

Kansas City, MO

#323 Nov 3, 2012
terrorists armenians
kelkitli yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#324 Nov 11, 2012
Hayvanatlar siksin ermeni götunuzu.
AFG Thug

Australia

#325 Nov 11, 2012
Cosmic Storm wrote:
Q: What does a gay say to another gayreek sitting at the bar?
A: "Do you mind if I push in your stool?"
Faar out.
tmf

Brunswick, Australia

#326 Nov 15, 2012
Fun & Interesting Facts about Turkey
Turkey is officially known as the ‘Republic of Turkey’.
Turkey is a democratic, secular, unitary and constitutional republic.
The Republic of Turkey was founded on October 29, 1923, under the leadership of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
Turkey is a member of the Council of Europe (1949), NATO (1952), OECD (1961), OSCE (1973) and the G20 industrial nations (1999).
Turkey became an associate member of European Union 1963 and reached a customs union agreement in 1995.
The capital of Turkey is Ankara, while its largest city is Istanbul.
The major religion of Turkey is Islam, while its official language is Turkish. Kurdish, Dimli and Azeri are also spoken in the country.
The monetary unit of Turkey is New Turkish lira.
The part of Turkey in Europe is called ‘Thrace’, while the part in Asia is called ‘Anatolia’.
The highest peak in Turkey is Mount Agri (5,166 m). It is also said to be the place where Noah's Ark came to rest.
The largest lake in Turkey is Lake Van.
++++++
Say no to drugs

Sliema, Malta

#327 Nov 29, 2012
Amateur Ali wrote:
When the name of Prophet Muhammad (saw) is mentioned or written, a Muslim is to respect him and invoke this statement of peace upon him. The meaning of it is: "May the blessings and the peace of Allah be upon him (Muhammad)".(Source)
Sallallahu 'Alaihe wa Sallam (S.A.W.)
"May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him." This is said whenever the name of prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) is mentioned or read. The equivalent English phrase is usually abbreviated as S.A.W.(peace be upon him).
How about Jesus?
PRIAPOS

Piraeus, Greece

#328 Nov 29, 2012
Sokanatan wrote:
The Greeks wont be too happy once they hear
3% 0f Turkey Is In Europe & Istanbul Is Capital 0f Culture.
Ellinomania: the new fashion of the Turks

The Greek culture reference from Istanbul and Asia Minor

Excerpts from an article by Alexander Massaveta

A Greek visitor is inevitably impressed by the phenomenon many Turks call «Ellinomania» or «Ellinohysteria». Greek names abound in shops, hotels and restaurants. Greek music (from Haris Alexiou and Evanthia Reboutsika as well as Angela and Rouvas) can be heard inundating roads and radio frequencies, especially those that transmit only Turkish songs (the music is not considered «foreign», said the producer).

“I want Greeks for my Smyrna”

The quote is from the journalist Mine Kirikanat, a passionate Kemalist and enemy of Islam.“I reject any connection with Islam, with Greek I believe, although I have a Turkish name, and I am absolutely Turkish, I feel closer to the West and deny any relationship with Islam” he says. Many interpret these attitudes as a new social phenomenon and a nostalgia for everything Greek.

“I am Greek” categorically declares Memet, and explains:
“ We came from Crete. We are Greeks and were Islamisized during the Ottoman conquest. I just want to disown any connection with Islamic culture, it’s not a reference point for me”, he says.

Ertan, a sociology professor at a well known Private University.“We are the descendants of all peoples that lived in Asia Minor, and they were Islamisized and Turkisized Greeks. We are all Greeks, the same as you on the other side of the Aegean because we are the descendants of Islamisized Greeks in Asia Minor”
“Hellenism” he says.“is not an ownership culture. I just want to remind my countrymen that the Ancient Greek Monuments are also our monuments, and we must strive for their protection.”

Preservation of the Greek monuments

“I feel Greek” says Etze, volunteering in the area of the excavation of Allianoi, an ancient city that is threatened with extinction because of construction of the Giortanli dam.“I grew up in Smyrna and give my life to rescue Greek monuments”.
Kelkitli Yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#329 Dec 10, 2012
Hastir surdaaan pust

Earth

#330 Jan 3, 2013
Jewished

When someone phones you up, then hangs up, so you have to call them back using your own credit/money.
Tom just jewished me, im not calling him back, he can call me, tight jew.
cartcurt

Portland, OR

#331 Jan 3, 2013
jarrtAnkara Is The Capital

91jur
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#332 Jan 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …Probally just fat and ugly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akinci set for crucial Ankara visit 4 hr Mkz6 57
News More 4 hr Rockstar 5
News 'Dead' Turkish man spends 10 years fighting to ... 16 hr SpaceBlues 1
News Crack down on Turkey's Gay Pride march Sat Reader 6
News Turkey's Erdogan dedicates new mosque to the pe... Sat SpaceBlues 1
Turkish Agents(ISIS) Murder Civilians Fri Rockstar 10
News China upset with Turkey's concern on Ramazan laws Fri Rockstar 2
More from around the web