Black woman and turkish man ? Will it work ?

Posted in the Turkey Forum

Sarah

London, UK

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Does anybody here have a successful story about a black woman and a turkish man marriage or even dating ?
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#2 Jan 26, 2013
It won't work,not for you.
Sarah

London, UK

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Superakilli wrote:
It won't work,not for you.
All I know for is that you are simply a BASTARD :)
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know for is that you are simply a BASTARD :)
I do my job...You like it ?
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#6 Jan 26, 2013
lusty_brazilian_bottom wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it certainly can work - i have 2 black girlfriends married to turkish men and staying in turkey as well- so yes all is possible sarah - and do ignore the previous narrowminded A .. H O L E
Good luck
You do not need to write,BOTTOM openly..I do know my job.
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#8 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
you know S H I T E , now piss off
Shite or not!!
When I see a bottom I don't stop!
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#9 Jan 26, 2013
I must admit the best bottoms are the Brazilian.
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Will it always work?
Once we were in an open place,in Nature,and the woman was old for me,much older than me.But not too old.
It was in the University garden,under some bushes.
Normally it would work even then under those conditions. But every body in the University were familiar for me.They knew me..
The woman climbed over me and started to jump up and down,up and down..
I Just looked at my thing and it was so small,so small !
My smallest experience ever.
I can not say it worked or not.
Superakilli

Adana, Turkey

#14 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
but you're sexually deprived - no wonder your BS comments - getting none and trying to get off on public forums - pathetic
Public forums or not,you admit I got you,don't you?
How was it?You liked it?
Selim III

Turkey

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Does anybody here have a successful story about a black woman and a turkish man marriage or even dating ?
Hi.

Please ignore S.Akilli.. He is wellknown old punk with no life, no wife, no girlfriend, no friends, and no honor.

He is a natural born loser, and had got nothing to do with us, Turks.

Regards.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2013
my opinion is that turks enjoy friendships with black people and all exotic kinds of cultures etc ,i personally have cousins that are married to black people that are Turks and so far so good ,and ive had my own experiences of course .

we dont discriminate on the basis of color of a mans skin any discrimination is usual reserved for the past our cultures shared and any political differences .
actually Evan that goes out of the window when it comes to the opposite sex and turkish mens .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#18 Jan 26, 2013
champion65 wrote:
my opinion is that turks enjoy friendships with black people and all exotic kinds of cultures etc ,i personally have cousins that are married to black people that are Turks and so far so good ,and ive had my own experiences of course .
we dont discriminate on the basis of color of a mans skin any discrimination is usual reserved for the past our cultures shared and any political differences .
actually Evan that goes out of the window when it comes to the opposite sex and turkish mens .
Cyprass.
No one asked you if you were gay, but congratulations for coming out!!
Sarah

London, UK

#19 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
yes it certainly can work - i have 2 black girlfriends married to turkish men and staying in turkey as well- so yes all is possible sarah - and do ignore the previous narrowminded A .. H O L E
Good luck
Thanks babe and yes I am ignoring his bullshit , I think he is just looking for an argument or friendship , who knows ? Lol

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Cyprass.
No one asked you if you were gay, but congratulations for coming out!!
speak for yourself. confused 2x4 chicken medicare thief

are you still hanging on to that turkish passport .
lola174

Thabazimbi, South Africa

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Sarah wrote:

yes Sarah it works..i have been in a relationship with a turkish guy for a while now and i couldn't be happier. he is faithfull trustworthy and he treats me like a queen ;) only negative though is that i stay in south africa and he stays in turkey :'( big thumbs down for that ! but we love each other and that's all that matters :) have a great day
Phumi African woman

UK

#22 Jun 3, 2013
Dear Sarah
I am also in a relationship with a Turk,i live like a queen,very very happy,faithful and he has nice words to say.Again Sarah,i am very happy,i do not want anybody to disturb us.Goodluck
LondonAngel

London, UK

#23 Nov 2, 2013
Yes it can work. I've been with my husband about 8 years and we've been happily married for 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 1 hr Dander 40
Islamic State: Is Turkey jeopardizing peace wit... 5 hr Kim Jong Un 5
ANKARA: ISIL Destroys Landmark Armenian Church ... 6 hr Kim Jong Un 50
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 7 hr Kim Jong Un 419
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 11 hr Swedenforever 161
Turkey builds massive pipeline to send drinking... 13 hr Dumrul 1
Egyptian regime Al Sisi calls on Arabs to boyco... 13 hr Kneel before Ottoman 1

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE