Why Turkey should be tough on Iran

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 13

Turkish decision makers should simulate the first day of Iran's nuclear breakthrough, and count down to the present day.

Full Story
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#1 Nov 7, 2012
somebody should inform mr Kasapoglu that Turkey always considers all options and possible future outcomes and/or developments ....

this article in some parts reflecting the historical truth.....seems to highlight potential future dangers for Turkey... but in reality .... mr. Kasapoglu is only interested in "propaganding" the Israeli regional goals ....

what about Israel .... isn't Israel a nuclear power??? do they not have nuc's????

who guaranties us that Israel will always be a “democratic” state .... it is enough just to analyse the governing coalition ...a coalition which often is hijacked by its radical party participants ....

NOONE SHOULD HAVE NUC'S ! INCLUDING ISRAEL !

cheers,
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Nov 7, 2012
turkey is not taught to be tough,and

will give up failing attemps to fly.
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#3 Nov 7, 2012
individual muslim countries are not threat to anyone,

mysteriously as a whole they pose thread even to themselves.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Is mistake if Turkey have alliance with antidemocrat States, and if not follow eu-nato politic.
THRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#5 Nov 12, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Is mistake if Turkey have alliance with antidemocrat States, and if not follow eu-nato politic.
look into alliance history of the US ..... does it exist a dictatorship in Asia, Africa and South America with which USA isn't or wasn't allied?

cheers,

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
This is diplomacy.

Turkey need to follow eu-nato politic.
Syrian nice

Calgary, Canada

#7 Nov 18, 2012
All countries on Turkish borders are adversaries with the exception of Iran.So some idiots want Turkey to turn this last neutral to adversary as well to encage and surround Turkey as foe on all sides.

We wish peace and love to Turks as well as Syria and Iran and all others in the region.

PEACE CAN BE THE GRANDEST GIFT TO HUMANITY, SO LOVE IT AND HATE BEING TOUGH.KISS ON PERSIANA'S AND SYRIANA'S AND TURKISH DELIGHTS CHEEKS WILL DELIGHT ALL HEARTS.

I LOVE TURKISH BELLY DANCES TOO ALONG WITH SYRIANAS AND BY PERSIANAS DONE IN CANADA AND CALIFORNIA(US).

LET US BE SOFT AND LOVING AND NOT TOUGH AND FIGHTING TO PLEASE SYRIANAS, PERSIANAS AND THE TURKISH DELIGHTS.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Syrian nice wrote:
All countries on Turkish borders are adversaries with the exception of Iran.So some idiots want Turkey to turn this last neutral to adversary as well to encage and surround Turkey as foe on all sides.
We wish peace and love to Turks as well as Syria and Iran and all others in the region.
PEACE CAN BE THE GRANDEST GIFT TO HUMANITY, SO LOVE IT AND HATE BEING TOUGH.KISS ON PERSIANA'S AND SYRIANA'S AND TURKISH DELIGHTS CHEEKS WILL DELIGHT ALL HEARTS.
I LOVE TURKISH BELLY DANCES TOO ALONG WITH SYRIANAS AND BY PERSIANAS DONE IN CANADA AND CALIFORNIA(US).
LET US BE SOFT AND LOVING AND NOT TOUGH AND FIGHTING TO PLEASE SYRIANAS, PERSIANAS AND THE TURKISH DELIGHTS.
To come peace and development in region, need all countries of region to become liberal democracy as usa, and to join nato-eu-euro.
Peace is best thing

Calgary, Canada

#9 Nov 19, 2012
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
To come peace and development in region, need all countries of region to become liberal democracy as usa, and to join nato-eu-euro.
Easy said than done.First Europe does not even wsant Turkey in the union, but supports what will benefit Europe from Turkey.

Second and really the most important thing for development is energy use and availability.In the peak oil situation, America built two mega refineries in Jamnagar India and out of limited oil supply, 1.3 mbpd got directed to India from mainly European designated supplies from middle East. The result was evident with European economies went on decline because the oil did not come their way.

China has surpassed America in electric power production, is on the way to be number one oil refiner and user between 1020 years and could leap and jump on gas use as Russia has given world's largest gas reserves of Siberia for China use.If Iranian gas kicks in China way, you will see who leads - democracy or something elase.

Indian democracy does not have the propensity to use 3 mbpd oil after Jamnagar gift to India by Bush and Indian rivers are drying extremely fast because of much smaller glaciers India has compared to the world's six largest(outside the arctic) possessed by Pakistan.

Energy use and peace rather than sagging democracy appears to edge out in the energy use specific world.

We want peace and good energy use and it is the American engineering and technology rather than its military or democracy giving America edge in oil and gas resources production. I, as world class gas engineer with publications in the annual Iternational conferences of the very top places in the world(2004 GPA. LRGCC, NACE, KYOTO PROTOCOL,US MILITARY PUBLICATIONS 2005)can tell you that no other country could produce the world oil and gas if America leaves middle East.

I praise America for its energy related engineering and technology more than its democracy or military adventures.

So, it is time for peace and energy production to make America feel tall rather than these Syrian, Iranian or other un-necessary embroilment by America or even Europe.

Europe is on the decline because some of its oil share in global supplies went to Jamnagar refineries in India - a Bush folly.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2012
EU want Turkey. But one Turkey who will be liberal democracy and will support eu-nato politic.

EU not want one Turkey who is enemy.
Peace is best thing

Calgary, Canada

#11 Nov 21, 2012
I think Europe must worry about its decline now.Turkey and others come after. Decline and fall are the worse thing that happens to any society.

Let us hope that Europe does arrest its course of decline under way right now.

Again diversion of oil away from Europe and president Bush gift of this diverted oil from Europe to Jamnagar refineries in India has lot to do with that European decline when oil peak already reached in 2006.
Q and A

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Are the Iranians killing Kurds?

That's all that I want to know.
Peace is best thing

Calgary, Canada

#13 Nov 21, 2012
I was in Iran (Tehran, Mashad and Kish Island)and had chance to talk to even Kurds.

Iranian people there were not hostile to any one, not even Europe or America. They(the iranians) have not attacked any country since Alexander the Great.

They were not hostile to Kurds, let alone killing them. I was told that big percentage of Iranian army consists of Kurds.The Kurds I met complained about Iraq or Turkey and were kind of non hostile neutral to Iran and Syria, but most hostile to Iraq and then Turkey.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THINKING PEACE AND NOT HATING ANY BODY IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT FOR US HUMANITY IN THIS NUCLEAR LADEN DANGEROUS WORLD.

Iranians did'nt seem to hate any one and their women, like Syrianas were very pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 7 min greek 198
The race of Turks (Jun '14) 1 hr Dander 94
Do turkish man marry oriental girl? (Jun '08) 1 hr Nihal Atsiz 169
there is not turkish race (Dec '13) 1 hr Nihal Atsiz 258
are you an Islamized turkified... something? 1 hr Nihal Atsiz 3
Kurdish and gypsy 1 hr Nihal Atsiz 2
ISLAM THE CANCER OF HUMANlTY 1 hr Nihal Atsiz 3
More from around the web