Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1609 Dec 29, 2012
After the destruction of the 'Ad, the tribe of Thamud succeeded them in power and glory. They also fell to idol-worshipping. As their material wealth increased so, too, did their evil ways while their virtue decreased. Like the people of 'Ad, they erected huge buildings on the plains and hewed beautiful homes out of the hills. Tyranny and oppression became prevalent as evil men ruled the land.

So Allah sent unto them His Prophet Salih peace be upon him, a man from among them. His name was Salih ibn Ubayd ibn Maseh ibn Ubayd ibn Hader ibn Thamud ibn Ather ibn Eram ibn Noah. He called his people to worship Allah alone, and to not associate partners with Him. While some of them believed him, the majority of them disbelieved and harmed him by both words and deeds. Salih directed them:

"O my people! Worship Allah, you have no other ilah (god) but Him." [Al-Qur'an 11:61]

Salih was known for his wisdom, purity and goodness and had been greatly respected by his people before Allah's revelation came to him. Salih's people said to him:

"'O Salih! You have been among us as a figure of good hope and we wished for you to be our chief, till this, new thing which you have brought that we leave our gods and worship your God (Allah) alone! Do you now forbid us the worship of what our fathers have worshipped? But we are really in grave doubt as to that which you invite us to monotheism.' " [Al-Qur'an 11:62]

They merely wanted to worship the same gods as their fathers had, with no reason, no proof, no thought. The proof of Salih's peace be upon him message was evident, but despite this it was obvious that most of his people did not believe him. They doubted his words, thinking he was charmed, and they saw that he would not stop preaching. Fearing that his followers would increase, they tried to put him off by assigning him an important task; to prove that he was a messenger of Allah by performing a miracle. Let a unique she camel issue from the mountains.

Allah granted Salih this miracle and a huge, unique, she camel appeared from the direction of the mountain. The Qur'anic commentators said that the people of Thamud gathered on a certain day at their meeting place, and the prophet Salih peace be upon him came and addressed them to believe in Allah, reminding them of the favors Allah had granted them.

Then pointing at a rock, they demanded: "Ask your Lord to make a she camel, which must be 10 months pregnant, tall and attractive, issue from the rock for us."

Salih replied: "Look now! If Allah sends you what you have requested, just as you have described, will you believe in that which I have come to you with and have faith in the message I have been sent with?"

They answered: "Yes."

So he took a vow from them on this, then prayed to Allah the Almighty to grant their request. Allah ordered the distant rock to split asunder, to bringing forth a great ten month pregnant she camel. When their eyes set on it, they were amazed. They saw a great thing, a wonderful sight, a dazzling power and clear evidence!

A number of Salih's people believed, yet most of them continued in their disbelief, stubbornness, and going astray. Allah the Almighty said:

"We sent the she camel to Thamud as a clear sign, but they did her wrong." [Al-Qur'an 17:59]

"Verily the dwellers of al-hijr (the rocky tract) denied the Messengers. We gave them Our Signs, but they were averse to them." [Al-Qur'an 15:80-81]

Location hidden

#1610 Dec 29, 2012
"O my people! This she camel of Allah is a sign to you, leave her to feed on Allah's earth, and touch her not with evil lest a near torment will seize you." [Al-Qur'an 11:64]
Almighty Allah related their story:

"And indeed We sent to Thamud their brother Salih, saying,'Worship Allah Alone and none else.' Then look! They became two parties (believers and disbeliveers) quarreling with each other.

"He said,'O my people! Why do you seek to hasten the evil (torment) before the good (Allah's Mercy)? Why seek you not the Forgiveness of Allah, that you may receive mercy?' They said,'We augur ill omen from you and those with you.' He said,'Your ill omen is with Allah; nay, but you are a people that are being tested.'

"And there were in the city nine men (from the sons of their chiefs), who made mischief in the land, and would not reform. They said,'Swear to another by Allah that we shall make a secret night attack on him and his household, and afterwards we will surely say to his near relatives,'We witnessed not the destruction of his household, and verily! We are telling the truth.''

"So they plotted a plot, and We planned a plan, while they perceived not. Then see how was the end of their plot! Verily! We destroyed them and their nation, all together. These are their houses in utter ruin, for they did wrong. Verily, in this is indeed an ayah (a lesson or a sign) for people who know. We saved those who believed, and used to fear and obey Allah." [Al-Qur'an 27:45-53]

Location hidden

#1611 Dec 29, 2012
Allah the Exalted said:

(("To Thamud people )))))We sent their brother Salih. He said,'O my people! Worship Allah, you have no other ilah (god) but Him (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah). Indeed there has come to you a clear sign ( the miracle of the coming out of a huge she camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord. This she camel of Allah is a sign unto you so you leave her to graze in Allah's earth, and touch her not with harm, lest a painful torment should size you. Remember when He made you successors after Ad people and gave you habitations in the land, you build for yourselves palaces in plains and carve out homes in the mountains. So remember the graces bestowed upon you from Allah, and do not go about making mischief on the earth.'

"The leaders of those who were arrogant among his people said to those who were counted weak to such of them as believed,'Know you that Salih is one sent from his Lord.' They said,'We indeed believe in that with which he has been sent.' Those who were arrogant said,'Verily, we disbelieve in that which you believe in.'

"So they killed the she camel and insolently defied the Commandment of their Lord, and said,'O Salih! Bring about your threats if you are indeed one of the Messengers (of Allah).' So the earthquakes seized them and they lay dead, prostrate in their homes. Then he (Salih) turned from them, and said,'O my people! I have indeed conveyed to you the Message of my Lord, and have give you good advise but you like not good advisers.' " [Al-Qur'an 7:73-79]

Location hidden

#1612 Dec 29, 2012
Shaddād (Arabic شد&#16 17;اد) was historical king of lost Arabian city of Iram of the Pillars. Various sources suggest Shaddad was the son of Ad/Aad (عا&#1 583;), the son of Utz/Uz/Aus (أو&#1 587;), the son of Aram (أر&#1 575;م), the son of Shem (سا&#1 605;), the son of Noah (نو&#1 581;).

His story is found in the 277th through 279th nights of the Tales of the Arabian Nights (The Book of One Thousand and One Nights).

Brothers Shadīd (شد&#1 610;د) and Shaddād reigned in turn over the 1,000 Adite tribes, each consisting of several thousands of men. It is said Shedad subdued all Arabia and Iraq. Many Arab writers tell of an expedition of Shaddād that caused the Canaanite migration, their settling in Syria, and the Shepherd invasion of Egypt.

According to Quran, Iram of the Pillars was a city of occult worshippers of stone idols, who defied the warnings of the prophet Hud. To punish them, God sent a drought. But the people would not repent, so they were destroyed by a furious wind, from which only Hud and a few believers emerged.

Location hidden

#1613 Dec 29, 2012
"Seest thou not how Thy Lord dealt with the 'Ad (people), of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars, the like of which were not produced in (all) the land?" (Qur'an 89:6-8)
"(Remember also) the (('Ad and the Thamud (people):))clearly will appear to you from (the traces) of their buildings (their fate) Satan made their deeds alluring to them, and kept them back from the Path, though they were Keen-sighted." (Qur'an 29:38)
The people of 'Ad were tall in stature and were skillful masons. God had given them abundance of wealth, cattle, children and gardens. They had attained a considerable degree of civilization. Among them flourished the famous king Shaddad. He built a magnificent palace near 'Aden. It was known as the Garden of Iram. He was a mighty king and his conquests extended to Syria, Iraq and the frontier of Sub- continent of Indo-Pakistan. These people were proud of their achievements and considered themselves to be invincible. They were indulged in sins and committed acts of injustice and violence. Instead of expressing a deep sense of gratitude to the Almighty God for the favors He had bestowed upon them, they became transgressors and showed disobedience to Him.

Location hidden

#1614 Dec 29, 2012
"(Remember also) the 'Ad and the Thamud (people): clearly will appear to you from (the traces) of their buildings (their fate) Satan made their deeds alluring to them, and kept them back from the Path, though they were Keen-sighted." (Qur'an 29:38)

Location hidden

#1615 Dec 29, 2012
"To the 'Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! Worship God! Ye have no other god but Him. You are only forgers. "O my people! I ask of you no reward for this (Message). My reward is from none but Him who created me: Will ye not then understand? "And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance): He will send you skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength: So turn ye not back in sin!" They said: "O Hud! No clear (Sign) hast thou brought us, and we are not the ones to desert our gods on thy word! Nor shall we believe in thee! "We say nothing but that (perhaps) some of our gods may have seized thee with evil." He said: "I call God to witness, and do ye bear witness, that I am free from the sin of ascribing to Him, "Other gods as partners!" (Qur'an 11:50-55)

Location hidden

#1616 Dec 29, 2012
"And the 'Ad,-they were destroyed by a furious Wind, exceedingly violent: He made it rage against them seven nights and eight days in succession: so that you couldst see the (whole) people lying overthrown in its (path) as if they had been roots of hollow palm-trees tumbled down!" (Qur'an 69:6-7)
"Now the 'Ad behaved arrogantly through the land, against (all) reason, and said: "Who is superior to us in strength?" What! Did they not see that God, Who created them, was superior to them in strength? But they continued to reject Our Signs!" (Qur'an 41:15)
"We saved him and those who adhered to him, by Our Mercy and We cut off the roots of those who rejected Our Signs and did not believe." (Qur'an 7:72)
SHIRO

New York, NY

#1617 Dec 29, 2012
The Quran and other Holybooks speaks of Ramisis the Ferown persecuting Jews ,Historical finding show ramsis had nothing what so ever to do with Jews ,Pyramid was never touched by Jews ,Jews were too tiny to know where they were located exactly, except that they were some where in todays Plestian... Quran tells us the Meriam mother of Jesus is Daughter of Omran ,wrong again ,it is Meriam sister of Moses daughter of Omran so on
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#1618 Dec 30, 2012
quran also says that semen comes from the ribs the backbone .. and it also says that if a fly lands in your drink , make sure you dunk the hall fly into your drink for one wing has the disease and the other the cure ..
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#1619 Dec 31, 2012
KURDISH MAN wrote:
YES we are Aryan ,and history prove that.
we r not mangulian turks
we r not useless arabs
not a cheap iranian
KURD ARE KURDS ,you like it we f**k your mum ,you dont like it we still f**k your mum .
so is better to bring your mum .ok
bzhy kurd u kurdstan.
Those arabs turks and iranians are f**kng yr mon since a millenia
You are nothing but a bast**d.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1620 Jan 1, 2013
House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Those arabs turks and iranians are f**kng yr mon since a millenia
You are nothing but a bast**d.
This is true, don't forget the Mongols, they had passed Kurdish mothers around allot as well.
Bardhyll

Auckland, New Zealand

#1621 Feb 10, 2013
CyprusIsGreek wrote:
Neolithic people were found all over the Aryan World....But they were few while the Aryans were many. I believe the Kurds can trully be called Aryans. I have met many of them and there is a clear difference between them and Turks. Kurds are usually lighter than Turks and have brown eyes. They look exactly the same as Southern Europeans, apart from Albanians who are as dark and Asiatic as Turks. The best way to describe Kurds would be tanned whites.
What a cheap shot at albanians. Haha, Typical greek turd.
You have a inferiority complex and want to be something that you aren't. The only thing that links todays "greeks" with the white europeans is your falsely claimed ancient greek history which were white unlike you current greek turds. Apologies to those who have come here to read about Kurdish people. This mongol had to be straightened out.

As for the Kurds they speak a indo-european language however they are more related to their neighbors than they are to the euro white Aryans and that applies to Iranians too. They have adapted to the region for many thousands of years since the migration from north India. And if you want to go further down into the roots of history. Most scholars say that the first man walked out of Africa so do we say we are all africans now? Well.. logically the greeks can because they are very close neighbours and they look very similar to them.

Thanks.

Eros

Redhill, UK

#1624 Feb 14, 2013
I have been reading some odd comments, mostly based on racism . here some facts:
-Greeks ,Armenians,Kurds have been living in Mesopotamia territory since history had been narrated or recorded some extent ,there were some attacks by Persians before Islamic era, then Arabs has attacked to the region during 7th-9th century .
After long years of feuds,corruptions amongst Turkic tribes around Mongolian sub-valleys and intrigues with china, Turkic tribes emigrate to part of Mesopotamia and north -east of black sea during the 10th century, i wont go into more details , Google it more .Armenians and Kurds appear very distinguish look, as holy books and historians accepts that they are vision of Adam and Noah, civilization has began by them ,most of my friends are Kurds, they seem to be very smart ,so who cares how are Aryan, i know Hitler once tried to create Aryan race with his not blue eyes , not 6ft 5 height and not snow white skin . so people do not give opportunity these racist people brainwash you. Adio's Amigos
orka site

Izmir, Turkey

#1625 Feb 21, 2013
orka site

Izmir, Turkey

#1626 Feb 21, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Izmir, Turkey

#1627 Feb 21, 2013
turkiyenin bulu&#351;tu&#287;u platform
http://www.turkiyerehberi.com
duymayan kalmas&#305;n
http://www.duymer.com.tr

Since: Feb 13

Izmir, Turkey

#1628 Feb 21, 2013
kulak burun bogazz hastanesi
http://www.ekolkbb.com
kablo
http://www.sevalkablo.com
hali saha yapimi
http://www.citsan.com
AFG

Hertford, UK

#1629 Oct 27, 2013
NO they're NOT maybe once they were but NOT anymore UNFORTUNATELY!
Even Most Iranians aren't Aryans, the land of Aryans is Afghanistan/Ariana.
Iranians have more Semitic J-Y DNA than Aryan R1 DNA, Afghanistan has one of the highest percentages of R1 Aryan DNA even more than Russia.
Most Iranians aren't persians, Tajiks/farsiwans are pure persians some have mongol DNA but most are pure Aryans.
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/World_Y-DNA.ht...
IRAN=LAND OF FAKE ARYANS AKA LAND OF SEMITES LOL.
Fake biches.
AFG

Hertford, UK

#1630 Oct 27, 2013
Fake Aryan vs Real Aryans.

Iranian claudia Lynx AKA FAKE Aryan.
From concorde nose semite to Aryan beauty .LOL

True Persians Tajiks(Tajiks in Afghanistan are the same as Tajiks in Tajikstan) natural aryans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My son was murdered, say parents of British hol... 3 hr SpaceBlues 1
News Toilets, lingerie, shacking up: Some of Florida... 3 hr SpaceBlues 1
News US Congress concerned over Turkey's drift from ... 4 hr SpaceBlues 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... 4 hr SpaceBlues 7
News Erdogan: Turks have suffered far more than Arme... 4 hr SpaceBlues 7
News The Perils Of History In The New Turkey Thu SpaceBlues 4
Poll Turkey vs. China in a war...Who would win? (Dec '13) Tue Amanamus 17
More from around the web