Barzani

Sittard, Netherlands

#1483 Jul 3, 2012
I am 19, kurdish boy, Very light Skinned,Very Dark black hair, Blue eyes. 100% pure aryan blood from my Family from Zakho,( there has never been an outsider in our family,(SO from my grand grand parents on to Now 2012 we are pure blooded from aryan race.

And PS fuck those Mongol turks

Biji kurd u kurdistan .

From The netherlands.
benim ispatlarimdi

Winterthur, Switzerland

#1484 Jul 4, 2012
Barzani wrote:
I am 19, kurdish boy, Very light Skinned,Very Dark black hair, Blue eyes. 100% pure aryan blood from my Family from Zakho,( there has never been an outsider in our family,(SO from my grand grand parents on to Now 2012 we are pure blooded from aryan race.
Biji kurd u kurdistan .
From The netherlands.
her biji lo xer hati
turks lie wasn sport
Kermanshahi

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#1487 Nov 20, 2012
Medes are the ancestors of the Kurds. Kurds are indeed an Aryan race. Fire is very symbolic in the Kurdish culture, thats why they even have a sun in their flag. I don't know why everything Kurdish is considered "Iranic". Iranians claim to be the Father Of Aryans, but they are not really. Though Iranians and Afghans are also aryans too.
Cyrus the Great was half median himself.
Kanishka Kurd

#1488 Nov 20, 2012
Kurds have Median Ancestory & Kurds are pure Aryans too :)
P.S we are Kurds NOT Iranians (Persians) or Turks. Don't compare us or mix us up with them.
Biji Kurd û Kurdistan <3
Kanishka Kurd

#1489 Nov 20, 2012
Barzani wrote:
Biji kurd u kurdistan .
From The netherlands.
I'm 17 year old girl and I also have dark hair, light skin and blue eyes:)!!! and I'm a pure Kurd & Aryan. I'm from Kermashan, Kurdistan Rojhalat.
My family has always been Pure Kurds too:)

See people, Kurds don't always have to have tan/olive skin or Dark eyes!! We even have heaps ok kurds with pure blonde hair and blue eyes:)

Kurd 4 Life

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1490 Nov 20, 2012
Kanishka Kurd wrote:
Kurds have Median Ancestory & Kurds are pure Aryans too :)
P.S we are Kurds NOT Iranians (Persians) or Turks. Don't compare us or mix us up with them.
Biji Kurd û Kurdistan <3
At least Iranians and Turks have a land to call a nation.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1492 Nov 22, 2012
Kanishka Kurd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 17 year old girl and I also have dark hair, light skin and blue eyes:)!!! and I'm a pure Kurd & Aryan. I'm from Kermashan, Kurdistan Rojhalat.
My family has always been Pure Kurds too:)
See people, Kurds don't always have to have tan/olive skin or Dark eyes!! We even have heaps ok kurds with pure blonde hair and blue eyes:)
Kurd 4 Life
so what ! i have iraqi kurdish heritage and my grand dads did not have blue eyes!!!!!!!!!! they looked like arab people

Location hidden

#1493 Nov 22, 2012
why people always showing kurds having blond blue eyes? and where there are many many kurds who look semitic
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/suWHDAJhV9Y/0.jpg

Location hidden

#1495 Nov 22, 2012

Location hidden

#1496 Nov 22, 2012
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-... kurdish very middle eastern looking!

Location hidden

#1497 Nov 22, 2012
on 30/08/12

I have dreamt the greeks and Kurds are same and that the Kurds are from the Edomites
http://thehistoryofthehairsworld.com/old_age_... " Most of the population of the Ancient Greece had black hair, and for that reason they used yellow dyes,-which was, undoubtedly, their favorite color-, using a mix of saffron flowers and potassium water (a mix of potassium bicarbonate and carbonic acid water)."
==========

on 17/03/12 I dreamt the asians also have a little bit of Hittite background

==========

on 02/09/12

I dreamt of north africa and the berbers come from the Hittites who come from the Adites MashaaAllaah

==========

on 08/15/12 I dreamt there is no such thing as the amalekites the Imliq are from the Ad ("

Ibn Khaldun

Historian and scholar, Ibn Khaldun also mentions the Thamud several times in his great universal history al-Kit&#257;bu l-&#699;ib&#257;r ("Book of Evidence"), but only in passing, seldom giving much information.

Some examples from the Muqaddimah ("Introduction"):

This can be illustrated by what happened among the nations. When the royal authority of 'Ad was wiped out, their brethren, the Thamud, took over. They were succeeded, in turn, by their brethren, the Amalekites. The Amalekites were succeeded by their brethren, the Himyar. The Himyar were succeeded by their brethren, the Tubba's, who belonged to the Himyar. They, likewise, were succeeded, by the Adhwa'. Then, the Mudar came to power.
—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah Chapter II Bedouin civilization, savage nations and tribes and their conditions of life, including several basic and explanatory statements, 21 As long as a nation retains its group feeling, royal authority that disappears in one branch will, of necessity, pass to some other branch of the same nation

( note amalekites are the Imliq) ")))

==========

no date 2 times i dreamt the Lydians were in North africa and 1 time they are the Hittites!
i found this article after http://www.emmetsweeney.net/article-directory...
==========

on 09/30/12 i dreamt the kurds are from hittite royalty

Location hidden

#1498 Nov 22, 2012
30-04-11, 03:42 #1
Alan
Elite member Achievements:
1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 162
Overall activity: 56.0%

also i dreamt i was mostly j2 i had no idea what this meant so i searched j2 i knew we have iraqi kurdish heritage so i googled j2 and i did find in wikipedia that the iraqi kurds are 28.4% j2 and i kept searching and found info below it is true and i have seen the Prophet PBH 10times :)

Y-DNA Haplogroups in Iraqi Kurdistan

J2 - 28.4%(semitic)
R1b - 16.8%
I - 16.8% related to semitic ? i halotype
R1a - 11.6%
J1 - 11.6%(semitic)
E1b1b - 7.4%
G - 4.2%
T - 3.2

Location hidden

#1499 Nov 22, 2012
disregard top part of my previous post not sure how that got there?
also i read that the iraqi kurds are closest to semitic jews i didnt believe it and i dreamt of a map of iraq and i saw the iraqi kurds coming side by side
and i found this after http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1... go to figure 4

Location hidden

#1500 Nov 22, 2012
(((In human genetics, Haplogroup J (previously known as HG9 or Eu9/Eu10) is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is one of the major male lines of all living men. It is divided into two main branches referred to as J1 and J2. wikipedia))))

The relationship of the five modal haplotypes that were found in the six populations is presented in figure 3. The most-frequent haplotype in all three Jewish groups (the CMH [haplotype 159 in the Appendix]) segregated on a Eu 10 background, together with the three modal haplotypes in Palestinians and Bedouin (haplotypes 144, 151, and 166).((( The dominant haplotype of the Muslim Kurds (haplotype 114) was only one microsatellite-mutation step apart from the CMH and the modal haplotype of the Bedouin, but it belonged to haplogroup Eu 9.)))The three modal haplotypes in the Palestinians and Bedouin were entirely restricted to the two Arab populations. On the other hand, chromosomes with the modal haplotypes of the Jews and of the Muslim Kurds were observed in all the populations except the Bedouin. The three Jewish communities had many additional haplotypes in common with Muslim Kurds (table 3). They shared more haplotypes and chromosomes with Muslim Kurds than with either Palestinians or Bedouin.
==========

Location hidden

#1501 Nov 22, 2012
husayn wrote:
disregard top part of my previous post not sure how that got there?
also i read that the iraqi kurds are closest to semitic jews i didnt believe it and i dreamt of a map of iraq and i saw the iraqi kurds coming side by side
and i found this after http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1... go to figure 4
disregard this (30-04-11, 03:42 #1
Alan
Elite member Achievements:
1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 162
Overall activity: 56.0%

Location hidden

#1502 Nov 22, 2012
Nebuchadnezzar II was the eldest son, and successor, of Nabopolassar, who delivered Babylon from its dependence on Assyria and laid Nineveh in ruins. According to Berossus, some years before he became king of Babylon,((((Nebuchadnezzar II married Amytis of Media, the daughter or granddaughter of Cyaxares, king of the Medes, and thus the Median and Babylonian dynasties were united.)))))) There are also conflicting accounts of Nitocris of Babylon either being his wife or daughter. Nabopolassar was intent on annexing the western provinces of Syria from Necho II (who was still hoping to restore Assyrian power), and to this end dispatched his son westward with a powerful army. In the ensuing Battle of Carchemish in 605 BC, the Egyptian army was defeated and driven back, and Syria and Phoenicia were brought under the control of Babylon. Nabopolassar died in August of that year, and Nebuchadnezzar returned to Babylon to ascend to the throne.

After the defeat of the Cimmerians and Scythians,(((( all of Nebuchadnezzar's expeditions were directed westwards, although the powerful Median empire lay to the north. Nebuchadnezzar's political marriage to Amytis of Media, the daughter of the Median king, had ensured peace between the two empires.)))))))))

from wikipdeia
medes are kurds

Location hidden

#1503 Nov 22, 2012
on 02/09/12

I dreamt of north africa and the berbers come from the Hittites who come from the Adites MashaaAllaah
and proof of this of what i have seen is "'Imliq is the father of the Amalekites from whom came the berbers,who are children of Thamila bin Maarib bin Faaraan bin 'Amr bin 'Imliq bin Lud bin Sam(Shem) bin Nuh (Noah)PBH from prophets and patriarchs

To Lud bin Shem was born Tasm and Judays?who dwelt in al Yamaamah.Lud also begot 'Imliq whose dwelling place was the holy area(al haram) and the outskirts of Makka. Some of his descendant's reached Syria among these are the Amalekites from whom the Pharaohs of Egypt came. To Lud to was born Umaym who had many offspring some of these broke away to join Gomer bin Japheth in East.

from prophets and patriarchs
==========
also According to Arab historians such as Ibn Khaldun and Ali ibn al-Athir, Amalek is a name given to the Amorites and the Canaanites.
==========
and again Ibn Khaldun

Historian and scholar, Ibn Khaldun also mentions the Thamud several times in his great universal history al-Kit&#257;bu l-&#699;ib&#257;r ("Book of Evidence"), but only in passing, seldom giving much information.

Some examples from the Muqaddimah ("Introduction"):

This can be illustrated by what happened among the nations. When the royal authority of 'Ad was wiped out, their brethren, the Thamud, took over. They were succeeded, in turn, by their brethren, the Amalekites. The Amalekites were succeeded by their brethren, the Himyar. The Himyar were succeeded by their brethren, the Tubba's, who belonged to the Himyar. They, likewise, were succeeded, by the Adhwa'. Then, the Mudar came to power.
—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah Chapter II Bedouin civilization, savage nations and tribes and their conditions of life, including several basic and explanatory statements, 21 As long as a nation retains its group feeling, royal authority that disappears in one branch will, of necessity, pass to some other branch of the same nation ( note amalekites are the Imliq) "
((( again on 08/15/12 I dreamt there is no such thing as the amalekites the Imliq are from the Ad

Location hidden

#1504 Nov 22, 2012
the lydians(hittites) were in north africa they mixed with people of phut,people of cush and the chubs

Location hidden

#1505 Nov 22, 2012
"The descendant`s of Shem settled al Majdal the navel of the earth,which is stuated between Satidama and the sea between the Yemen and syria,God bequethed them prophecy scripture and beauty and gave them complexions that were brown and white from Prophet's and Patriarchs"

Location hidden

#1506 Nov 22, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usa says egypt, not turkey, will be dominant su... 9 min mr large 3
Erdogan:"EU can't teach Turkey democracy but Tu... 1 hr The return of Ott... 1
Erdogan invite Gulen to come to Turkey and join... 1 hr The return of Ott... 1
Erdogan:"Gulen Movement a tool of the US to bri... 1 hr The return of Ott... 1
Tolga Ergin, a Turkish scientist, invents invis... 1 hr Rockstar 41
Turkish men are bad husbands! (Dec '11) 1 hr gwen 289
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 3 hr greek 182
The race of Turks (Jun '14) 4 hr Dander 90
More from around the web