First Prev
of 76
Next Last
Mehmet

UK

#1 Dec 18, 2007
I am not a rascist.........Just Curious.....
The answer is yes

AOL

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Mehmet wrote:
I am not a rascist.........Just Curious.....
English Kurdish
Door dar
Star Astira
moon mang
Deki latin deya( ten)
five panj penta in latine
six shah same in latine
Nine Nooh
two dou
Four Chour
Seven Heft ( also in latine)
Man Merd
Knee Zaknee
Foot Paa ( podia in Greek)

water Ava Aqua in latine
Caw gav
eyebrow abrow

Life zhian zwee un latine
and many thousand other words .
rooted in Indo Europian languages the Iranian branch
Sahakian

Buzzards Bay, MA

#3 Dec 18, 2007
Short answer is no.They are locals to the region and much later were influenced by Aryan invasion.
According to a population study in 2001, the ancestors of the "Kurds, Armenians, Iranians, Jews, and other (Eastern and Western) Mediterranean groups seem to share a common ancestry" and were from an old Mediterranean substratum, i.e. Hurrian and Hittite groups and that these peoples have no connection with an Aryan invasion which was supposed to have happened about 1200 BCE
CyprusIsGreek

UK

#4 Dec 18, 2007
WOW!!!! I am surprised with the similarities between Kurdish and Greek. Kurds must be Aryan...

Kurdish..Greek

astira...asteri
deya....deka
panj....pente
shah.....exi
nooh....enia
dou....duo
heft...efta
paa...podi (podia for both)
zhian...zoi

Biji Kurdu Kurdistan
CyprusIsGreek

UK

#5 Dec 18, 2007
Neolithic people were found all over the Aryan World....But they were few while the Aryans were many. I believe the Kurds can trully be called Aryans. I have met many of them and there is a clear difference between them and Turks. Kurds are usually lighter than Turks and have brown eyes. They look exactly the same as Southern Europeans, apart from Albanians who are as dark and Asiatic as Turks. The best way to describe Kurds would be tanned whites.
The answer is yes

AOL

#6 Dec 19, 2007
Sahakian wrote:
Short answer is no.They are locals to the region and much later were influenced by Aryan invasion.
According to a population study in 2001, the ancestors of the "Kurds, Armenians, Iranians, Jews, and other (Eastern and Western) Mediterranean groups seem to share a common ancestry" and were from an old Mediterranean substratum, i.e. Hurrian and Hittite groups and that these peoples have no connection with an Aryan invasion which was supposed to have happened about 1200 BCE
The HitTiat were Kurds !!:
READ BEFORE YOU LEAP : OLMESTAD "HISTORY OF PERSIAN" EMPIRE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PUBLICATIONS ,SECOND LANGREG OF CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY " THE MAKERS OF CIVILIZATION" AND COUNTLESS RESEARCH MATERIALS IN THIS CONNECTIONS.

TODAY IS DECEMBER 19 TWENTY FIRST CENTUREY, I STILL CAN READ HITIAT COMMUNICATION AT LEAST HALF OF THE TIME !!, WHY ,BECUSE THEY WERE KURDS LIKE ME .

ARIAN kURDS
HITIAT
KASSIAT (MOST OF LURISTA)
MEDE: MOST POWERFULL, MOST DOMINANT , AND UNITED ALL ,MOST PROMENANT ANCISTORS OF THE KURDS ,LOCATIONS : AZERBADIJAN ,State of Kurdistan in Iran
kirmanshah and Hamdan states( are center of MEDYA ARIAN OFFICIAl IMPROR KIKHUSRO TITLE AND HISTORIC NAME OF EMPIRE OF THE MEDE:MEDYA ARAIN , OVER TIME CHANGED TO MEDYA IRAN( READ THE OLD TESTMENT, OR ENCYCLOPIDIA BRITANICA FOR THE MEANING OF IRRRRRAAAANNNN !!
LURISTAN
STATE OF ELAM
NORTHERN AND ALL OF TIGRES RIVER ARE MEDE

ARYAN ,..

INCSDENTLY MANY KURDISH TRIBES STILL CALL SNAW SNI, LOL FOR AFFECTION AND LOVE,LAVAH ,LAVAH MOTHER LOVE SONG FOR HERE NEW BORNE
I AM NOT IRANOLOGIST, A CIVIL ENGINEER PROFESSOR KAVAH FARUKH WILL GIVE YOU AT LEAST SEVERAL TOUSAND GREEK WORDS ANDE KURDISH WORDS TO BE EXACTLY SAME.
THE LAST ONE NO IN ENFLISH NAH IN KURDISH

CHIN INENGLISH CHINAKA IN KURDISH

DONDHIA FOR TEETH IN GREEK LANGUAGE DENDAN IN KURDISH LANGUAGE FOR TEATH
LIPS IN ENFLISH LIEW IN KURDISH
ESGHOSHA IN SPAINSH FOR GIVE ME YOUR EAR ; GOSH IN KURDISH FOR HEARING. LATINE AND GREEK LANGUAGE ARE MUCH MORE CLOSER TO KURDISH THEN ENGLISH.

SO YOU KNOW THE ORIGIN OF LOVE WORD IS KURDISH ;
GET A COURSE IN ETEMOLOGY AND BE DONE WITH , FOR YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HISTORY
KURDO

AOL

#7 Dec 19, 2007
CyprusIsGreek wrote:
WOW!!!! I am surprised with the similarities between Kurdish and Greek. Kurds must be Aryan...
Kurdish..Greek
astira...asteri
deya....deka
panj....pente
shah.....exi
nooh....enia
dou....duo
heft...efta
paa...podi (podia for both)
zhian...zoi
Biji Kurdu Kurdistan
KALI MERA SAS

THE FAMILY IN KURDISH :
BERADER : Brother in english
MADER : mother in veriouse Europian languages German and Grek too
DAUTER , OR DOKHTER : Daughter in English
PEDER FOR FATHER : pater in latine
PEER : elder or sinior peera mard elderly man
Zamin (LAND) zaminiska or some thing like that in Russian

AASEMAAN sky in kurdish
PEESHA MERGA :ONE WHO put death ahead ,or expect death willingly for THE sake of a cause
Merg, or murden (death ) Murda in latine

and I can go on and on ,but i must go to work
vikram

Secunderabad, India

#11 Mar 20, 2008
The answer is yes wrote:
<quoted text>
English Kurdish
Door dar
Star Astira
moon mang
Deki latin deya( ten)
five panj penta in latine
six shah same in latine
Nine Nooh
two dou
Four Chour
Seven Heft ( also in latine)
Man Merd
Knee Zaknee
Foot Paa ( podia in Greek)
water Ava Aqua in latine
Caw gav
eyebrow abrow
Life zhian zwee un latine
and many thousand other words .
rooted in Indo Europian languages the Iranian branch
Dude all the kurdish words you have said are in vedic sanskrit.
charles darwin

Ankara, Turkey

#12 Mar 21, 2008
vikram wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude all the kurdish words you have said are in vedic sanskrit.
i am with cheniese
NoTheyAreNot

Canada

#13 Mar 21, 2008
No Kurds are not Aryan they are like the Gypies that came out of India.

Kurds are nomads like Turks, and like Turks who stole Christian children for the "Janissary" so did the Kurds for their local militias. Like Turks who stole Christians women and young girls and placed harems or "married" them so did the Kurd.

That is why alot of Turks dont look asian and a kurds dont look like Indians.
NoTheyAreNot

Canada

#14 Mar 21, 2008
P.S Kurds the language similarity does not matter. Even Indians of today (your ancestors) speak a indo-european langauge because they USED to be Aryan.
SHIRO

AOL

#15 Mar 21, 2008
NoTheyAreNot wrote:
No Kurds are not Aryan they are like the Gypies that came out of India.
Kurds are nomads like Turks, and like Turks who stole Christian children for the "Janissary" so did the Kurds for their local militias. Like Turks who stole Christians women and young girls and placed harems or "married" them so did the Kurd.
That is why alot of Turks dont look asian and a kurds dont look like Indians.
You should not watch T.V .and have kokain during family hour.

You need adult suppervision to strighten out your screwed up head.

malakiya shaghap

Kali mera saas
Turkman

London, UK

#16 Mar 21, 2008
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
malakiya shaghap
Kali mera saas
YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH YOU PATHETIC IGNORANT ASS WIPE

GO BACK TO MILKING DONKEYS
vikram

Hyderabad, India

#17 Mar 21, 2008
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
malakiya shaghap
Kali mera saas
Shiro i am able to uderstand all that you are saying in kurd.
The Aryan

Karlstad, Sweden

#18 Apr 10, 2008
Of course kurds are aryan. But since kurds has been living in their land long before history was written, and because aryans showed up in history later, some schoolars belive that the aryan part of kurdish culture were brought by aryan nomads.

But other say that the aryans originated in kurdistan (the anatolian hypothetis) and the evidence of this is that the oldest written indo-european was written by the Mittanis and Hettits.(The mittani is still today a kurdish clan on the same geographic area)

But let's don't discuss were aryans originated because thats impossible to know.

Most schoolars agree that kurds are aryans.
And indeed their language is related to other aryan languages, and kurds are light-skinned with dark hair.
Some kurds may look dark but thats the effect of sun. And many kurds have light hair (not blond like in germany, but light) and blue eyes.

I have seen families that are all dark-haired and a few of them are "kurdish-blond" (not blond as northern europe but light hair).

And they have keepen their looks without mix with any group.
KIRMANGE

AOL

#19 Apr 10, 2008
The Aryan wrote:
Of course kurds are aryan. But since kurds has been living in their land long before history was written, and because aryans showed up in history later, some schoolars belive that the aryan part of kurdish culture were brought by aryan nomads.
But other say that the aryans originated in kurdistan (the anatolian hypothetis) and the evidence of this is that the oldest written indo-european was written by the Mittanis and Hettits.(The mittani is still today a kurdish clan on the same geographic area)
But let's don't discuss were aryans originated because thats impossible to know.
Most schoolars agree that kurds are aryans.
And indeed their language is related to other aryan languages, and kurds are light-skinned with dark hair.
Some kurds may look dark but thats the effect of sun. And many kurds have light hair (not blond like in germany, but light) and blue eyes.
I have seen families that are all dark-haired and a few of them are "kurdish-blond" (not blond as northern europe but light hair).
And they have keepen their looks without mix with any group.
You are right no doubt , there fourty million person to prove you right .
Let me say this ,even if it be for sake of arguement , some how some body comes up and "Prove"

That we kurds came from African Jungels , Still nothing cahnges ,we want our land free from Turks and Arabs irrespective of who we are.
I say so ,so that no Turkish gibbrishes comes up with some other theory , because it will not fly.

Ultimately the end of Turkish republic will come, and it will not be much diferent from their neighboor Iraq, may be much worest ,time will tell
Zaza-Aryan-Volen -Siderov

Gent, Belgium

#20 Apr 10, 2008
I am Zaza Kurd
turk is only insect Mongol.
Kir nana qine kutuk tirkan
Turkan heyvananra yeni, tirkan zaf pintini!
Qine tirkan zafzi hurneno!
tirkanra nefret kena!
tirk mai tozi pintino, pi tozi pintino!
Kir nana pera pia kutuk tirkan!
ALI

Australia

#21 Apr 10, 2008
ohhhhhhhhh i get it now, you kurds think SE Turkey is part of your land, you jungle morons are more screwed then i figured..........

GET IT THRU YOUR THICK HEADS, NOT A GRAIN 0F S0IL WILL BE TAKEN..........
mysterious

Israel

#22 Apr 10, 2008
without mongols you not have enithing else to say this become boring looool
KIRMANGE

AOL

#23 Apr 10, 2008
mysterious wrote:
without mongols you not have enithing else to say this become boring looool
Kerimi kossi dayakid zionisti pedersag , How about that for a word of wisdom ,check it out Hasqiyal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim Discovery of America 1 hr Rockstar 1
Why is sex with animals so popular in Turkey? 3 hr el salvador backed 15
Are Turks originally Arab Khaliphats ? 4 hr smith 1
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 4 hr Dander 771
Why do Turkish women love Arab men? (Oct '11) 5 hr Dander 58
Turkish PM resolved to punish 'plots against na... 6 hr Rockstar 15
ISLAM THE CANCER OF HUMANlTY 8 hr SCRAPtheEURO 9
More from around the web