Denial Of Armenian Genocide Allowed Auschwitz To Happen - Australian MP

Feb 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

Walt Secord criticized the Turkish Government for denying the Armenian Genocide.

Comments
421 - 440 of 625 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Turk 187 wrote:
If they are all the same, why do we have so many denominations of Christs word...
Example, King Henry changed part of the gospel so that he can divorce his wife, why?
<quoted text>
Huh, who cares what king Henry the idiot did hundreds of years ago! Just because some fool bypasses the pages of the Bible for his own gains, does not make the Word of God inaccurate.
Listen, there are too many fools out there who would spend half of their lives looking for loopholes in the Bible.....and do you want to know the reason behind it? Because they don't want to live their lives parallel with the teachings of the Word.
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Again, one reason. Just ONE little reason to let the mooslim inbreeding monkey-vermin in.
As long as the chance is 100 times greater to have their heads caved in by some morbid swarthy parasite from toorkie than to fall in love with one of 'em (hahaha!!) there's no sense in stating "as if" questions.
And what would you niknoks know about falling in love? Didn't you all marry into your own family? You're all born out of hate. And you kill out of love.
Cheers, you non-alcoholic inbreeding goatsniffing pederast!
Just Nazi BS is not worth to be replied to ....

Hitler would be proud of you ....

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, who cares what king Henry the idiot did hundreds of years ago! Just because some fool bypasses the pages of the Bible for his own gains, does not make the Word of God inaccurate.
Listen, there are too many fools out there who would spend half of their lives looking for loopholes in the Bible.....and do you want to know the reason behind it? Because they don't want to live their lives parallel with the teachings of the Word.
So it is not important what "King Henry, the idiot" did .... However it is important what "Osama Bin-Laden, the idiot" did ...?!?!

Here we see the double standards in fairness and justice in the "civilized and developed" Western World ....

BTW, I would like to know what the 100.000.000's of the Christian Anglicans say to such comments ....

Cheers,
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

So your not denying it, good for you...how about all those priests that also changed the 'Word of God' for their own benefit, you know it didnt stop or begin with King Henry the iV. Many priests changed gospel to suit their own personal agendas and you know very well that this is still happening today.

So my question is, how do you prove the authenticity of your sciptures, how can you believe when so much editing has been done and please dont give me another line about how god has graced you with the truth and left us all in darkness...

So, again I ask you, which club you belong to champ?
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Nazi BS is not worth to be replied to ....
Hitler would be proud of you ....
Cheers,
It's nazi's we want to get rid of, stinkie.

We don't like genocidal ranting idiots who raise their right arm in our neighbourhoods.

Now those nazi's were for us quite tolerable. They didn't actually mind us, for we being germanic too and all that.

But since we ain't toorkers and not mooslims with that, you circumsised sectarian inbreds think you're allowed to do as you please and to spunge on us as much as possible.

Go read your kavgam, pathetic inbred nazi-dwarf. Go rant about your grey-wolf exceptionalism and invent as much Donald-Duck-history to your own flatheaded moronic kind as you please.

But don't you dare to come here, retarded zombie-midget.
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is not important what "King Henry, the idiot" did .... However it is important what "Osama Bin-Laden, the idiot" did ...?!?!
Here we see the double standards in fairness and justice in the "civilized and developed" Western World ....
BTW, I would like to know what the 100.000.000's of the Christian Anglicans say to such comments ....
Cheers,
Your comment was completely meaningless. Please try again!
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Turk 187 wrote:
So your not denying it, good for you...how about all those priests that also changed the 'Word of God' for their own benefit, you know it didnt stop or begin with King Henry the iV. Many priests changed gospel to suit their own personal agendas and you know very well that this is still happening today.
So my question is, how do you prove the authenticity of your sciptures, how can you believe when so much editing has been done and please dont give me another line about how god has graced you with the truth and left us all in darkness...
So, again I ask you, which club you belong to champ?
<quoted text>
Once again, you are confusing yourself. You donít need a priest or a minister to teach the Word of God to you. A Christian will always tell you to Pick up a Bible of your own, and start reading and studying the Word. Get together with few Christians, and have a bible study group. Always question others, and if you have any doubts, open up your Bible, and check the verse on your own. After all, if you know the Bible in your heart, who could ever twist the Word?
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was completely meaningless. Please try again!
This shows how open-minded you are and demonstrates your preparedness for an open debate...

Sorry I disturb you ...

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nazi's we want to get rid of, stinkie.
We don't like genocidal ranting idiots who raise their right arm in our neighbourhoods.
Now those nazi's were for us quite tolerable. They didn't actually mind us, for we being germanic too and all that.
But since we ain't toorkers and not mooslims with that, you circumsised sectarian inbreds think you're allowed to do as you please and to spunge on us as much as possible.
Go read your kavgam, pathetic inbred nazi-dwarf. Go rant about your grey-wolf exceptionalism and invent as much Donald-Duck-history to your own flatheaded moronic kind as you please.
But don't you dare to come here, retarded zombie-midget.
Your above post reminds me on Stalin .... condemning Hitler and his (Nazi-) followers ... but in the same time doing the same things like Hitler ....

You might consider changing your name into Stalin?
But no ...... the original ....Hitler suits you more, as anyway you are 'Germanic'....

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are confusing yourself. You donít need a priest or a minister to teach the Word of God to you. A Christian will always tell you to Pick up a Bible of your own, and start reading and studying the Word. Get together with few Christians, and have a bible study group. Always question others, and if you have any doubts, open up your Bible, and check the verse on your own. After all, if you know the Bible in your heart, who could ever twist the Word?
The guy who translated the Bible.
Cheers,

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who translated the Bible.
Cheers,
which Bibele?
There are 35 Bibles..
Kannibaal M

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above post reminds me on Stalin .... condemning Hitler and his (Nazi-) followers ... but in the same time doing the same things like Hitler ....
You might consider changing your name into Stalin?
But no ...... the original ....Hitler suits you more, as anyway you are 'Germanic'....
Cheers,
Now I'm Stalin, before I was Hitler? What's next? Pol Pot? Or Mao? Or your gangleader Atatoork?

You know what the difference is with respectively Germany, Russia, China and Cambodia and between the Islamic Republic of Inbreeders called Toorkie?

These countries and its people all gladly rid themselves of their past and regret all horrors and are all on their way up....

While you dumb inbreeding mooslim toorkie-niknoks still beat your pathetically small dwarf's chests over all rapes and murders and lootings and ethnic cleansings committed by your morbid ilk ever since you mongols became mooslim and came over from Siberia...and which are STILL happening!!

It's only ranting moustached idiots you half-apes vote into office, and whose crypto-mooslim words idiots follow blindly as the illiterate braindead inbred zombies you are.

Ab-so-lutely ZERO progress with you backstabbing inbreeding regressive flatheaded midgets.

Go grab your cousin, you hopelessly retarded 3rd. world mooslim monkey parasite!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm Stalin, before I was Hitler? What's next? Pol Pot? Or Mao? Or your gangleader Atatoork?
You know what the difference is with respectively Germany, Russia, China and Cambodia and between the Islamic Republic of Inbreeders called Toorkie?
These countries and its people all gladly rid themselves of their past and regret all horrors and are all on their way up....
While you dumb inbreeding mooslim toorkie-niknoks still beat your pathetically small dwarf's chests over all rapes and murders and lootings and ethnic cleansings committed by your morbid ilk ever since you mongols became mooslim and came over from Siberia...and which are STILL happening!!
It's only ranting moustached idiots you half-apes vote into office, and whose crypto-mooslim words idiots follow blindly as the illiterate braindead inbred zombies you are.
Ab-so-lutely ZERO progress with you backstabbing inbreeding regressive flatheaded midgets.
Go grab your cousin, you hopelessly retarded 3rd. world mooslim monkey parasite!
EXCREMENT
someone upset you did they ,us turks pounded your ass and you cant forget about it !! ahhhhh dont cry excrement its not all bad maybe your upset coz your grandmom was pounded by a turk and nw you have turkish blood . be proud of your turkic bloods your a warrior now actually your turkish excrement
Kannibaal M

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCREMENT
someone upset you did they ,us turks pounded your ass and you cant forget about it !! ahhhhh dont cry excrement its not all bad maybe your upset coz your grandmom was pounded by a turk and nw you have turkish blood . be proud of your turkic bloods your a warrior now actually your turkish excrement
My grandmom?

The first time she ever saw a toork was somewhere in the '80s and she was disgusted ever since.

"warrior blood"? Lol! You monkeys are only able to take on women and children. In groups.

If you retarded mooslim inbreeders were capable of anything at all, you dwarfed uneven-limbed drewling inbreeding halal-monkeys swouldn't be here by the hundreds of thousands, spunging and raping along.

You're a parasite, stinkie. Everyone looks down on you. Even other mooslim inbreeders that share your garbage-ridden ghetto's think you're darn ugly flatheaded smellers.

You're nothing but lowlife mangy rodents, making yourself a nuisance to anyone you come across.

Go shag your goat, hassan. As long as you don't come here.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandmom?
The first time she ever saw a toork was somewhere in the '80s and she was disgusted ever since.
"warrior blood"? Lol! You monkeys are only able to take on women and children. In groups.
If you retarded mooslim inbreeders were capable of anything at all, you dwarfed uneven-limbed drewling inbreeding halal-monkeys swouldn't be here by the hundreds of thousands, spunging and raping along.
You're a parasite, stinkie. Everyone looks down on you. Even other mooslim inbreeders that share your garbage-ridden ghetto's think you're darn ugly flatheaded smellers.
You're nothing but lowlife mangy rodents, making yourself a nuisance to anyone you come across.
Go shag your goat, hassan. As long as you don't come here.
if that is atually where you are from i wouldntbe seen dead in the cess pit your fromthe neatherlands !!id never visit that dump of an incestuous place where incest isthe norm practised regularly and part of there god forsaken cultur .
i would set a foot evan if it was for free ever

tell me are you a product of incest and beastiality as your aware there are mnany fritzels there did you know excrement .

The Netherlands has one of the highest rates of incest and child molestation in the world, it is accepted as the norm -- everyone is "looking the other way" in support of Dutch tolerance.

http://dutchpedreport.antidutch.com/NLpedProt...

so excrement you been fiddled with !!or are you a fiddler as well.

dont worry i wont tell
Kannibaal M

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is atually where you are from i wouldntbe seen dead in the cess pit your fromthe neatherlands !!id never visit that dump of an incestuous place where incest isthe norm practised regularly and part of there god forsaken cultur .
i would set a foot evan if it was for free ever
tell me are you a product of incest and beastiality as your aware there are mnany fritzels there did you know excrement .
The Netherlands has one of the highest rates of incest and child molestation in the world, it is accepted as the norm -- everyone is "looking the other way" in support of Dutch tolerance.
http://dutchpedreport.antidutch.com/NLpedProt...
so excrement you been fiddled with !!or are you a fiddler as well.
dont worry i wont tell
Well, no wonder we're so popular then with you inbreeding pedo-worshipping apes if that's what's being told in toorkie!

But you're absolutely right. We're bad, we're evil, we're wicked, we're racist.

Don't come here.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCREMENT
Wow, thank you for proving that Turks are animals. I am going to show this comment to non-Armenians and prove to people why Turks are disgusting apes. Yuck!

And the Turks who raped Armenian women in the Armenian Gencoide killed them afterwards. Sme even killed them and then raped them, which is called necrophilia and probably very common among your people.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

OguzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
which Bibele?
There are 35 Bibles..
And if you ever bother to check them, they are all identical, and with the same truth.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

JazzOkay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thank you for proving that Turks are animals. I am going to show this comment to non-Armenians and prove to people why Turks are disgusting apes. Yuck!
And the Turks who raped Armenian women in the Armenian Gencoide killed them afterwards. Sme even killed them and then raped them, which is called necrophilia and probably very common among your people.
That's exactly what those Godless animals did to those poor women. Not only they raped their dead bodies......but they also raped pragnent women, and after they were done with her, they put money over her baby's sex.
These are the same bloody Turks who shamelessly calling Assad of Syria a merciless dictator! How funny.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no wonder we're so popular then with you inbreeding pedo-worshipping apes if that's what's being told in toorkie!
But you're absolutely right. We're bad, we're evil, we're wicked, we're racist.
Don't come here.
Don't worry, these shameless people are still going to come over there and poop all over your Europe. They are very good in doing so!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••