Britain recognizes Syria opposition as fighting rages

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: The Raw Story 45

Britain formally recognised a newly formed opposition bloc as the sole representative of the Syrian people on Tuesday, as UN head Ban Ki-moon said he feared Syria could become a "regional battleground." Britain's recognition of the opposition National Coalition came as fighting raged across Syrian flashpoints, including in the northern town of Ras ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth Always beats lies 2

Bucharest, Romania

#1 Nov 20, 2012
This does not matter at all to the Syrian people who are 100% behind their government and its military led by president Assad.The government of britain has been a funder of the terrorist in Syria from the start just like the american government and israel.The terrorist group pasted together by hillary war criminal clinton and others does certainly not represent the Syrian people and this is well known.
jo jo

Sydney, Australia

#2 Nov 21, 2012
In other words, Britain is willing to work with an opposition that collaborates with al qaida.How stupid, this is why terrorism will never end.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Nov 21, 2012
jo jo wrote:
In other words, Britain is willing to work with an opposition that collaborates with al qaida.How stupid, this is why terrorism will never end.
I am always amazed by statements like this, you, truth, Syrian, Oliver seem to purposely misread the hundreds of articles posted by British, russian, Chinese and Arab media. Start linking these articles supporting your twisted words about al queda and how the Rebels and Opposition collaborates with them.
asif

Ernakulam, India

#4 Nov 21, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed by statements like this, you, truth, Syrian, Oliver seem to purposely misread the hundreds of articles posted by British, russian, Chinese and Arab media. Start linking these articles supporting your twisted words about al queda and how the Rebels and Opposition collaborates with them.
Don't talk stupid, don't act dumb.
pigbennis

Modesto, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
People fighting there own people... Now that's retarded... I wonder why Mr. Powerful everlasting Assad can't seem to stop 20 months of this??? Wait I know.. the west is backing the opposition with fighters and weapons.. well surely the powerful syrian army can protect there own boarders from all this mess going in there country???? Well maybe not...
pigbennis

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Nov 21, 2012
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE pigbennis ASSADOMITE CLOWN!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 21, 2012
pigbennis wrote:
People fighting there own people... Now that's retarded... I wonder why Mr. Powerful everlasting Assad can't seem to stop 20 months of this??? Wait I know.. the west is backing the opposition with fighters and weapons.. well surely the powerful syrian army can protect there own boarders from all this mess going in there country???? Well maybe not...
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash PAID ASSADsARAT SOCK PUPPET!! Why the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION!! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Jo JO Nutjob and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Pig Benny

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
This does not matter at all to the Syrian people who are 100% behind their government and its military led by president Assad.The government of britain has been a funder of the terrorist in Syria from the start just like the american government and israel.The terrorist group pasted together by hillary war criminal clinton and others does certainly not represent the Syrian people and this is well known.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Sigmund

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed by statements like this, you, truth, Syrian, Oliver seem to purposely misread the hundreds of articles posted by British, russian, Chinese and Arab media. Start linking these articles supporting your twisted words about al queda and how the Rebels and Opposition collaborates with them.
They don't?

News to me.
Love that sweet Syriana

Calgary, Canada

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Long ago did Britain fal
No one cares for Brits at all
Russia, China just united
Grandest new world order sighted

Calm yes even America stays
Peace we want all nights and days
Britain can shit and rub its ass
And can fart some stinky gas

Can't do fcuk all, Britain, yes
Syriana some else will possess
Sweet Syriana is just best
Britazin can only bark and rest

Sweet Syriana laughs some more
For the english, shuts her door
Says I am welcome, sweet is she
Syriana is so dear to me

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
I think it is time to set free British from their Jewish Queen and it is time King Arthur,their legendary Turkish king to come to power,as he had promised he would.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Nov 22, 2012
asif wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk stupid, don't act dumb.
If you want to be heard and understood then try doing the same and respect other people for their opinion without the childish name calling,it only belittles you.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Akilli wrote:
I think it is time to set free British from their Jewish Queen and it is time King Arthur,their legendary Turkish king to come to power,as he had promised he would.
I think it's time you get lost clown!! This is pure idiocy!
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#14 Nov 22, 2012
I remember Hague, He had hair then! A snotty little upstart at the party conference in 1975. He had his snout wedged so far up Thatchers bumhole, no wonder he lost his hair. Brain power has never been Williams forte.

The Atheist.
fact checker

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2012
When are the Brits going to stop pretending they're relevant on the world stage?
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#16 Nov 22, 2012
fact checker wrote:
When are the Brits going to stop pretending they're relevant on the world stage?
LOL. You're right American/Zionist incompetent facism now rules!!! Silly me.
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
I remember Hague, He had hair then! A snotty little upstart at the party conference in 1975. He had his snout wedged so far up Thatchers bumhole, no wonder he lost his hair. Brain power has never been Williams forte.
The Atheist.
Spot on there Pal,i can't stand Hague the nauseating little bastard i feel like smacking him everytime i see that stupid face.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on there Pal,i can't stand Hague the nauseating little bastard i feel like smacking him everytime i see that stupid face.
Sadly he is just one of the useless aresoles that make up the modern UK government! Democracy!!! I shit it daily.
pimplennis

Le Tampon, Reunion

#19 Nov 22, 2012
pigbennis wrote:
People fighting there own people... Now that's retarded... I wonder why Mr. Powerful everlasting Assad can't seem to stop 20 months of this??? Wait I know.. the west is backing the opposition with fighters and weapons.. well surely the powerful syrian army can protect there own boarders from all this mess going in there country???? Well maybe not...
Well surely you are clueless, as usual.
pimplennis

Le Tampon, Reunion

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly he is just one of the useless aresoles that make up the modern UK government! Democracy!!! I shit it daily.
Not better across the channel.
Our resident Dutchman in chief is quicker to root out for the syrian opposition and unconditionnaly back israel, than to start sorting out our problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 17 min Bozo 34
These you can not see in Turkey,only in zionist... 1 hr superakilli 10
Cyprus President says won't return to 'dialogue... 1 hr unknown 199
Romanians commemorate their country's unification (Dec '06) 2 hr BOZ-OK 384
Why are Armenians so dirty, dark and ugly? 7 hr Dander 5
Why are Turks The Most Hated People in the World? (Aug '10) 8 hr derKaiser 357
Turkish-Indonesian partnership sees brighter fu... 8 hr Burda 3

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE