Turkish Men ?Dating Non-Turkish Women
Grey Wolf

Marcinelle, Belgium

#157 Jul 24, 2008
gday mate wrote:
<quoted text>Of cause we do I married a beautiful Greek Girl
Greek girls are not beautiful, they're much hairy compared to the ours. they're mustached.

Moreover, why a Greek.
Who have our ancestors fought against, just 80 years ago ?
Against the evil, Negro-mixed Greek ...

Shame on you ...

BTW, are you Turk or Greek convert ?

I hate Greeks, any kind, woman and man ...
and I know that I won't lose much. I've not seen a single nice Greek girl till nowadays.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#158 Jul 24, 2008
Grey Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed
I was born here and raised here guy.
But, I'm very conservative, Nationalist and Turkist.
Even the most backward turkish village is now far ahead of you. What I said previously about your mental progress was wrong. If we take your parents' level (stagnant)at your birth, yours has gone backwards and keeps going.
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#159 Jul 25, 2008
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the most backward turkish village is now far ahead of you. What I said previously about your mental progress was wrong. If we take your parents' level (stagnant)at your birth, yours has gone backwards and keeps going.
that's my problem. Moreover, many Turks think like me.
At least the half.

If it was not the case, you'd see our people mixing with greeks, Blacks, indians, kurds,.. collectively ...

YUK
Maria

Poland

#160 Jul 25, 2008
Let me tell you my point of view: Turkish men love themselves very much, they need a lot of women to have a great pleasure and adventure, they are hunters, but they not allow their woman have sex before marriage. And thats why after marry with a virgin Turkish women men are not satisfied with sex. Thats why they cheat their woman, it is normal- men are allow to do everything they want. Its so unfair. So the conclusion is that if women can be satisfied with sex before marriage man can have pleasure with his own wife and there will be more faithfull husbands in Turkey. I think Turkish men are very hot and handsome but any relationship with them ending like somebody said after 2-3 months.
americangirl

United States

#161 Jul 25, 2008
Wonder what Turkish women in general think about Turkish MEN? Is there any draw for them to marry outsiders? Would their family allow it? Do Turkish women have problems with marrying a divorced man with kids as much as a man would marrying a divorced woman?

My Turkish guy claimed to be monogamous by nature, and I believed him. Serial monogamy, that is. He had a GREAT fear of his woman cheating on HIM, but from what I see, the men are more likely to cheat.

Also, would a young Turkish woman have problems marrying an older man? Do Turkish women expect "love" to be part of the marriage relationship? Do they look at men as to what kind of genes they pass on to their offspring, or do they just go by looks (I know we all want pretty babies! but what about family health issues, mental issues, etc.) How do they feel about amputees? Do they prefer men to be virgins, or is there no such thing?

Can one even make broad generalizations on these issues?
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#162 Jul 25, 2008
Maria wrote:
Let me tell you my point of view: Turkish men love themselves very much, they need a lot of women to have a great pleasure and adventure, they are hunters, but they not allow their woman have sex before marriage. And thats why after marry with a virgin Turkish women men are not satisfied with sex. Thats why they cheat their woman, it is normal- men are allow to do everything they want. Its so unfair. So the conclusion is that if women can be satisfied with sex before marriage man can have pleasure with his own wife and there will be more faithfull husbands in Turkey. I think Turkish men are very hot and handsome but any relationship with them ending like somebody said after 2-3 months.
Thanks for the compliment about Turkish men.
You, Polish women, look quite exotic, beautiful and clean women.
You're among the nicest Slavic kind. And some Ottoman Emperors had Polish mothers (like the best one: Suleyman).

There are many Poles in Belgium, I can see the average Polish girl becomes a much better mother and housewife (LOL) than a Belgian one, fairly reliable in general ...

As for justice... yeah, you're quite right because nobody knows if a man is "virgin" or not, but it's obvious with women.

As for the info of everybody,
my uncle (just 10 years older than me) had a son with a Belgian (Walloon) girl, but later, my grandmother forced him to marry a Turkish girl, from our village (same surname, from distant family).

Now, he rarely sees his half-Belgian son and he has 2 children with the Turkish wife...
His turkish wife learned after wedding (and 1 child) that my uncle had a son without wedding ...
She left my uncle for a few months, and then she turned back to my uncle...
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#163 Jul 25, 2008
Well,

I agree what Serkan says.

If you marry a woman, it's not only because she looks sexy/ she is good on bed.
Because physical beauty disappears, in general, after 1 child.

She has to fit with the Turk, his culture and habits.
She has to know how to cook and she has to cook everyday (like do my mother LOL).
She has to accept to make 2 or 3 children.
She has not to wear like a slut, but like any traditionnal Christian (at least) woman.
She has to be very, very clean.

Katie

Swindon, UK

#164 Jul 25, 2008
Young Turk wrote:
If it's for daily relations; or like say Serkan, "having sex like having lunch" LOL
Turkish men should be free.
Yet, for marrying; there is no doubt that there isn't better than a Turk woman.
Westerner women don't clean, they don't raise the children in a decent way, they're not even able to have shower or shave !!!
So, for sure that Turks should not marry them; nor make children.
These kinds of women are too fond of "the equality and freedom". The concepts are nice, but it becomes out of control ...
Many women in Belgium don't cook everyday, they expect to cook one day and next day the turn will be to their husband...
Moreover, you can't trust them; they could have sexual relations, even though they're married, with any many; which is quite uncommon among Turks.
For all these reasons,
I believe that Serkan is right; Turkey should stay far from EU in a certain extent.
If not, we'll become like them; we'll have birthrate such 1 child per 2 women,...
We'll have a nation of sluts...
Just look at Greece, birthrate: 1.29 child per woman, they'll be the 1st Euro Nation that will disappear (I hope so, LOL).
I'll marry Turkish girl, and this, from the area where my parents are originated in Turkey...
former Grey Wolf.
In some ways i understand what you are saying,but if western women (like myself) are so dirty then why are there so many turkish men sleeping with hundreds of them? for example i recently visited turkey on holiday and was speaking to a turkish man tha owned up to sleeping with over 150 western women and at the young age of 21.There are many other people across the world who are very similar cases, and yes some are likely to be western men but some are turkish to.
Also how you can say that western women do not bring up their children right, is disgraceful. i myself do not have children but i can guarantee that my mother bought me up very well.
And lets be honnest about this mant western country are much more developed than turkey and i fell that this is partially downn to their attitudes towards religions,races and beliefs and there understanding of outher cultures... but i personally feel that it is people like you and your attitude to other cultures that prevent turkey from becoming a more developed country.
Sissy

Helsinki, Finland

#165 Jul 25, 2008
Alpin Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
The dishonourable way to behave is choosing as wife an "already-used" woman!
To have a good kid, you should make it in clean condition, with clean persons...

Omg... dont tell me that there were no 'good kids' in the world who were raised in a bit more violent and bad environment than your 'clean condition with clean persons'... these opinions are really from deep XD You sound more or less (I'd say more) phobic, paranoidic almost. I'd suggest you some mental treatment, before this really gets outta hands, poor you...

Moreover, how do you want to act otherwise ?
Will you marry a girl that has already been with another man?
That's what it should be, to leave her. She's used to do that, she'll find another man and you'll be free of responsibility

(there we come into the matter of jealousy...)

Western way of life tries to invade Turkey.(paranoidic...)

Our mentality should resist to that.
I don't want Turks to become like others here; when I see even Arabs, they're dying!
Moreover, if we take non-Turks, who will take the Turkish girls?(Don't worry, girls are less in Turkey than guys....and with these paranoidic opinions, you will leave without your turk girl too ;)

blacks? Belgians? Macaroni Italians ?
(I can't help the feeling that you really have some serious, personal problems with different nations..maybe some bad experiences?:)

This would be a shame.
Do we have another mr. Hitler here? Lolz.. sorry, but your opinions indeed are exactly racist and comments very much hysterical, untrue too. Just check out the amount of russian brides in your precious muslim country, for example ;) I bet very rare of these 'cases' are virgins, either....

And for heaven's sake -'The dishonourable way to behave is choosing as wife an "already-used" woman!'.. this tells everything ..:)) and your previous opinion about these 'used girls who don't deserve you....?:)))

Mmmh... think how ever you want but don't make a fool outta yourself and try to convince anyone about these having nothing to do with religion. This has EVERYTHING to do with religion :) It is so obvious. Also it tells a lot about jealousy, not being able to handle that your woman could have been with another man before you ;) And nothing bad with that, we all have similar rights to own opinions of course :)

Seriously, it is very bad how families in muslim countries (and maybe in some others too) grow their children up by telling and teaching them like this. Cause if they really, deeply fall in love with some foreigner girl who maybe even had earlier experiences in sex (as for me, only virgin guys deserve virgin girls in Islam, too, by the way...) and this couple loves eachothers and wanna base a family etc, all their feelings, dreams and plans will be violently turned into something dirty, wrong and sinful

I know many turk people (on web and some in real) and it really seems to be a question of education, background and so, how people think about these things. The more poor and eastern cities in Turkey you go, the more you will find opinions like Alpin's. Turkey has started to get more open to the world just recently, so I guess opinions will change pretty fast too.

Actually, I agree strongly with Alpin in the matter of breed's mixation :) I would rather keep our pure, finnish gene pool as scandinavic, blond and blue-eyed, into which it has slowly formed during a long time period: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Light_hair...

However, the world and it's nations are uniting fast. We want it or not :/
americangirl

United States

#166 Jul 25, 2008
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
i recently visited turkey on holiday and was speaking to a turkish man tha owned up to sleeping with over 150 western women and at the young age of 21.
I think he's lying. But the fact that he thinks that is something to brag about says something. Also, Western women must REALLY be good in bed if he keeps going to them!
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#167 Jul 26, 2008
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have another mr. Hitler here? Lolz.. sorry, but your opinions indeed are exactly racist and comments very much hysterical, untrue too. Just check out the amount of russian brides in your precious muslim country, for example ;) I bet very rare of these 'cases' are virgins, either....
And for heaven's sake -'The dishonourable way to behave is choosing as wife an "already-used" woman!'.. this tells everything ..:)) and your previous opinion about these 'used girls who don't deserve you....?:)))
Mmmh... think how ever you want but don't make a fool outta yourself and try to convince anyone about these having nothing to do with religion. This has EVERYTHING to do with religion :) It is so obvious. Also it tells a lot about jealousy, not being able to handle that your woman could have been with another man before you ;) And nothing bad with that, we all have similar rights to own opinions of course :)
Seriously, it is very bad how families in muslim countries (and maybe in some others too) grow their children up by telling and teaching them like this. Cause if they really, deeply fall in love with some foreigner girl who maybe even had earlier experiences in sex (as for me, only virgin guys deserve virgin girls in Islam, too, by the way...) and this couple loves eachothers and wanna base a family etc, all their feelings, dreams and plans will be violently turned into something dirty, wrong and sinful
I know many turk people (on web and some in real) and it really seems to be a question of education, background and so, how people think about these things. The more poor and eastern cities in Turkey you go, the more you will find opinions like Alpin's. Turkey has started to get more open to the world just recently, so I guess opinions will change pretty fast too.
Actually, I agree strongly with Alpin in the matter of breed's mixation :) I would rather keep our pure, finnish gene pool as scandinavic, blond and blue-eyed, into which it has slowly formed during a long time period: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Light_hair...
You Finns, you're the most blondy ppl on Earth, but you're not Scandinavian, rather Uralic (Baltic, like Estons). Your people remained pure; of course this would be very nice your people keep their blood pure.
the surveys show that the last pure blond person on Earth will be from Finland.
Be racist, that's your right.

Religion is not important. A Turk is a Turk; Muslim, Orthodox, Shamanist,... Has a Muslim Turk the same ideas/mentality as Muslim black? Muslim Malay ?
No, and I want my ppl to stay away from them, as we should stay away from the non-Turks even from Turkey.

The ones that marry Russians are not Turks, but Kurds (you've many in Finland). Kurds are not Turk.
Their women are ugly, brown, jewish-connected race ... it's why they jump on Russians...

Yes, the World changes and I don't want my people to change.

ps: I'm from the North of Turkey. My city is considered the most liberal city of the North, where you see that most of the girls don't wear headscraves anymore,...
I was born and raised in Belgium,... and what ?
I'm not tribal or whatever.
I'm traditionnalist, Nationalist, Pan-Turkist, Muslim,.. Turk; and I'd marry a non-Muslim Turk.
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#168 Jul 26, 2008
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
In some ways i understand what you are saying,but if western women (like myself) are so dirty then why are there so many turkish men sleeping with hundreds of them? for example i recently visited turkey on holiday and was speaking to a turkish man tha owned up to sleeping with over 150 western women and at the young age of 21.There are many other people across the world who are very similar cases, and yes some are likely to be western men but some are turkish to.
Also how you can say that western women do not bring up their children right, is disgraceful. i myself do not have children but i can guarantee that my mother bought me up very well.
1. There are Turks having sex with many black, Asiatic, brown,... women too; Western women don't have any "privilege" about that subject ...
People have different tastes.
Having fun is not a serious thing.

2. If, by "development" you mean becoming like European countries, thanks, I prefer Turkey to remain a 3rd World country.
You'll see then our girls with Westerners, Arabs, Blacks,... and people will consider this to be normal.
No, I don't want.

As said SERKAN, my people will "have sex as they've lunch" ... and at the end, you'll see that our women won't make children anymore and our land will belong, in the long run, to the ones that breed like rabbits.

3. I'm talking about the average Westerner, I know that there are "exceptionnal" cases ... but how many?
Arabs, Chinese, Persians,... are better.
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#169 Jul 26, 2008
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you're real Finn, you're Baltic-Uralic (not viking); you're the blondiest ppl on Earth. And yes, safeguard that and don't mix with everything that turns around (like Italians, etc..).

2. the ones that marry Russkies are kurds, not Turks. I've seen some of their children, they were brown-skinned, with blond hair,... ugly children.
In Finland, you have no Turk, but Kurds.

3. I'm open-minded, Nationalist, Pan-Turanist, Traditionnalist,... young (22 yr old) Oghuz-Turkish son.
My town is located in the North, that's the most developped (about "western-mind") town of the area.
Ppl from neighbouring areas come to my town to drink, to go to bars,...
Most of the girls don't wear headscraf anymore.(that's the Izmir of the North).

4. Real Turks in Bulgaria or Macedonia think like me too; I've seen many in Belgium, and few, very few of them had mixed with native Non-Turks.
In Western Turkey, you've many Bosnian-Albanian-... Muslims, good muslims of the Ottomans.
They've the mindset of the average European; it's why they act like westerners.
In fact, if we, the real Turks, we don't mistreat these ppl morally, they'd do worse.

If a girl is racially-ethnically Turk, she's conservative, she speaks Turkish well, she has a Turkic look (Turanoïd),... I'd marry, even if Shamanist or Orthodox.
And I'd never marry a Muslim Arab, a Muslim Persian, a Muslim-convert Westerner,...

I'm racist; yes.
like do most of my people.
And I'm afraid they'll cease to be anymore and they'll accept to become "like everybody".

My people have remained almost-pure during Ottoman era, thanks to this racism.
My people dislike Arabs or other muslim Nations too.
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#170 Jul 26, 2008
Finally.

Yes Russian women have sex with everybody, and from a very young age.

Most of the Turks are still too conservative. I see that in Belgium, where even 4th generation Turks marry Turks (so, not anykind of "muslim" as told the Finnic girl)!!!
And I see that also in Istanbul, in the quarters where my people live, people from my town.
They don't accept to share the same quarters as non-Turk.

Hopefully, till now, the mixing between Turks and kurds has still been limited.
I pray God, so as to get rid of the kurds-gypsies-arabs-... living in Turkey...
Janine Marie Alexander

Richmond Hill, Canada

#171 Jul 26, 2008
Alpin Turk wrote:
NO. THE HELL
Turks dislike mixing at all. We date non-Turk women for a few months at that's all; after all, we go and take Turkish bride (often, from Turkey, Turks living in Europe).
Check stats of the Turks; we've all the records in Europe in non-interbreeding. We live in our quarters, we've our own Mosques (where you see only Turks), we've our own Restaurants, our own discos, bars,...
Turks hate mixing. As for me, I also date local girls, yet, I can't dare to bring one in front of my parent and say, "I want to marry her, make baby!!!"; Religion isn't important, same goes for Arabs.
You have hit the nail on the head my boy! I know this Turkish guy who rapes me with his eyes and I know for certain If I were stupid enough to date him, he would never incoportate me into social circles of importance or date me and never marry me. Turks and other races regard women as the forbidden fruit. I do not know at what time in history our race which was the orginal and most powerful in ancient times fell from grace and arrived at state of contant derision and loathing. In Turkey althought the racism is not as pronounced as in the States and other parts of Europe, they remain quite racist. They enslaved blacks during Ottoman period. Blacks are only peceived to be successful in sports or entertainment such as Esmeray who unforntanely was a high school drop out. Others are considered to be the dregs of society or obtain a decent life because of luck or being exceptions to the rule. Most of the blacks or Afro-Turks who are successful are women who are mid-wives or Nurses. The Turkish government has failed miserable to improve the lot of blacks and record their history, this is why blacks and Afro-Turks in Turkey must take these matters into their own hands. We are still referred to as zenci and zang and still stared at more than anyone else. I was reading an article on line about one of the few black students who made it to university and the Turkish girl in her room complained she disliked black people and was not accustomed to them and moved out as soon as possible. I would like to see the day when blacks in Turkey are entrepreneurs and wield similar political and economic power to the non blacks! Turkish people are quite racist! To this day the areas which have the hightest concentrations of blacks in Turkey remain quite poor Istanbul, Izmir and the Aegean region where most of them worked. I think the Turksish government has failed our people miserably! There are all kinds of fucked up superstitions about us too, if one is a black girl, a non black Turk kisses her and then she will find a good husband. If two non black Turkish women pinch a black woman they will have all their greatest wishes come true. How fucked up are these people in their thinking! There is no doubt that during the Ottoman period, white slaves probably received superior treatment as in America! I read in the same article that the blacks in Turkey celebrate a calf festival to commemorate the end of slavery. It was also viewed as means to have family reunions. Despite the grim status quo of blacks in Turkey, I believe one day they will rise to prominence. Turkey's top model is black, she may very well be the catalyst! You should be damn ashamed of yourself for using other races to gratify your libido! How would you feel if someone did this do your women or even worse your daughter if you had one, like most white or semi- white one, a lot of Turkish women have sex with black men since the claim that a certain piece of the black man's anatomy is larger than that of the average Turk and they are more gratified and satisfied. I do not agree with this phenomenon, but is seems to be the sad reality1
Young Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#172 Jul 26, 2008
Our Girls have enough with us (95% of the cases).
We're quite strong and good men.

Why should a girl be with a black man?
For the supposed long dick?
I've 17.5 cm cock; I'm fairly enough to satisfy any Turk girl and I've enough muscles and quite athletic body.
In our Culture, marrying non-Turk is a shame; especially if a black, it's out of imagination ... not even a tabou

And there's NO thing like "non-black Turk".
Turk is the name of an ethnicity/race, like Anglo-Saxon or Germanic.

Turks are pale-skinned race; there are brown people (along with Afro-"Turk"), and they're not Turk, but kurd or gypos.
Turks are different from European/Asian/Middle-Easterne r,... we've our biological make up.

As for Ottomans,
we've enslaved both white and black people, as brown people.
Blacks were castrated Eunuch that were used to see the bath of the concubines of our Emperors/governors.

There is 1% negroïd blood in Turkey, and I hope that will disappear, when the Afro-Turks will go where they belong.

Turkey for Turks, only for Turks, for ethnic Turks.
That's not like in the States, where blacks participated to the building of the new society.

It's really funny to hear ppl talking about mixing with Blacks, because when you talk about "overcoming the tabou that mixing with blacks is", mixing with European/white ppl become "NORMAL"...

no, it's not.
janine marie alexander

Richmond Hill, Canada

#174 Jul 26, 2008
Do you know what the term young Turk means?

This is a term that refers to those who were revolutionires in Turkey and wished for an upheaval of the existing order. Kemal Ataturk was
a gay Jewish man who pretended to be Muslim prior to establishing the secular Turkish state where even today women can not where their hjabs in public a stark contrast to the Ottoman period indeed. The Greeks were pestering the Turks about Kemal Ataturk being gay and all Turks as well. This is a colossal statement! The battle took place on youtube and Turk telecom the main provider of the internet in that country banned youtube in that country, I do not know if it is a permanent ban. I do believe that most Turks are gay and bisexual yet the muslim religion prohibits such acts citing the evil trible of lur as a reference. These people do not receive support from the government. It seems that only organizations in Istanbul cater to some of these people such as sisters of Venus. A certain set of people who own Hollywood and the theatre and dancing industry world wide have Turkish blood in them, so it is little wonder that several gay people are found in these industries. As for the Turkish women sleeping with black men and other men, you may enlighten yourself by visiting another forum! One lady commented that women living outside of Turkey experiment a great deal as I have proven with black men. In an earlier posting, you or someone else spoke about Russian women sleeping with all types of men. Several Turks migrated Westward further into Europe, there are a lot of Russian women mixed with Turkish blood and the other surrounding countries, I believe I have made my point now!
janine marie alexander

Richmond Hill, Canada

#175 Jul 26, 2008
The gay organization for Turkish women is the sisters of Venus. I also read that a lot of Turkish women are beaten by their husbands and must receive counselling regularly in Turkey! A lot die from honour crimes or commit suicide as a part of this phenomenon! I believe Turkish people are very hypocritical they clearly do not practise what they preach! I would hate to be a woman in that society or culture as an exapatriot, there mindset does not reflect the modern secular state but that of the Ottoman period!
janine marie alexander

Richmond Hill, Canada

#176 Jul 26, 2008

I think that it is downright sick what the Turks and Iranians used to do to the enuchs. I read where when they removed the testicles, many of them bled to death. This was done primarily because there was a stereotype that black men or black people in general had an insatiable desire for sex, when I find that it is quite the opposite. As black women are parents teach us to be modest, I seen and heard that European women and men are quite loose and blacks who have visited Europe and have had contact with European women have confirmed it! One only has to observe the sexual obsessions and perversions of Europe especially in films. France, Holland, Italy, Spain, the British Isles, Scandanavia, Greece, Russia and most of the western countries have these reputations. I read the bidet was invented in France and European women slept with their dogs, this was the orgin of syphallus. The Europeans still continue to fill Africa and the West Indies with aids and accuse of being the primary carriers of it. I once had a professor at university boasting that France had the best bordellos. In Germany during the second world war, there were a lot of homosexual clubs there among the rich. A lot of people from Turkey and of Turkish descent have a lot of orgies.
Serkan

Pittsburgh, PA

#177 Jul 26, 2008
The constant lies of Armenians and Greeks started to get really boring. What are you Janine? An Armenian or a Greek??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Sat bedava sat 58
Why do Turkish women love Arab men? (Oct '11) Jan 12 Koko 68
News U.S. military aid is fueling big ambitions for ... Jan 10 PKK War Crimes 4
News Turkish President releases Christmas message Jan 6 Rockstar 10
News Will Obama respond to Russia in Syria? (Oct '15) Jan 5 Tyson Chicken Farm 2
News Saddled with 2 million Syrian refugees, Turkey ... (Sep '15) Jan 5 Lougi 4
News The Latest: Police look for clues at Istanbul s... Jan 3 Defined 1
More from around the web