Turkish Men ?Dating Non-Turkish Women

Posted in the Turkey Forum

First Prev
of 76
Next Last
WestIndianGothiq ueGirl

Hicksville, NY

#1 May 9, 2008
how many are out there? i am west indian and my auntie married a Turkish man. Do other Turkish men date outside of their ethnicity?
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#2 May 10, 2008
NO. THE HELL

Turks dislike mixing at all. We date non-Turk women for a few months at that's all; after all, we go and take Turkish bride (often, from Turkey, Turks living in Europe).

Check stats of the Turks; we've all the records in Europe in non-interbreeding. We live in our quarters, we've our own Mosques (where you see only Turks), we've our own Restaurants, our own discos, bars,...

Turks hate mixing. As for me, I also date local girls, yet, I can't dare to bring one in front of my parent and say, "I want to marry her, make baby!!!"; Religion isn't important, same goes for Arabs.

Since: Apr 08

Canberra, Australia

#3 May 12, 2008
so Alpin Turk
are you saying those western "girlfriends" turkish boys have are just flings?
charles darwin

Ankara, Turkey

#4 May 12, 2008
WestIndianGothiqueGirl wrote:
how many are out there? i am west indian and my auntie married a Turkish man. Do other Turkish men date outside of their ethnicity?
indians having the ancient wisdom most probably

will have no problem because anatolian living stile is not too much diffirent

Since: Oct 07

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 May 12, 2008
WestIndianGothiqueGirl wrote:
Do not care whatever others say. Yes, Turkish men and women DO date and marry foreign nationals.
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#7 May 12, 2008
Nura wrote:
so Alpin Turk
are you saying those western "girlfriends" turkish boys have are just flings?
Indeed.

Some Turkish guys have had to marry Sicilians here; it has dramatic story:
The guy intends to spend a few times, then after going to disco, they had sex. It was the first time for the girl.
Next day, the brothers of the girl comes and tell the guy "you keep her or we'll do necessary"!!!
I know 3 guys having had the same joke
So, I stay far from Med ppl.

Here, if you marry a Belgian or whatever being non-Turk, that's a shame for you and your family; other Turks laugh at you.
For more than 90% of the Turks, that's the same.

Moreover, in our Culture we marry only virgin girls. Expecting a Western girl being virgin after 16 years old is stupid.
So, 2-3 months it's good and enough.

Turks reject Islamized Westerners as well. It's why you don't see Germans converting Islam and marrying Turks (very scarce).
Swede

Sweden

#8 May 12, 2008
Sweden is getting a lot of race mixed people. There are a lot of ugly Swedish girls that can't get laid that go to Greece/Turkey. There they have sex with the local people and often take them home to Sweden. These guys miss Greece/Turkey and go back after a couple of years. They get a kid with the ugly chicks.

The hot ones go to Spain/Italy with their boyfriends:P Girls outnumber Boys A LOT! It used to be 1 boy 5 girls. I worked as a cleaner in the hospital last year. All babies where girls! Where the hell does the boys go, I heard it's stress but it's scary.
reality

AOL

#10 May 12, 2008
are you kidding me, why would anybody wants to date turkish man?
Ali T

Northampton, UK

#11 May 13, 2008
reality wrote:
for great but non-commital sex!
I mean i`v`e had my share and not complaining at all...
in short i am all for dating any woman any nationality,religion,colour,cu lture,creed as long as they are clean,attractive ,billiard-ball shaven and not a cabbage in bed.

wow.. i feel good!
Ladyteacher

Çanakkale, Turkey

#12 May 13, 2008
Alpin Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
The guy intends to spend a few times, then after going to disco, they had sex. It was the first time for the girl.
Next day, the brothers of the girl comes and tell the guy "you keep her or we'll do necessary"!!!
Here, if you marry a Belgian or whatever being non-Turk, that's a shame for you and your family; other Turks laugh at you.
Moreover, in our Culture we marry only virgin girls. Expecting a Western girl being virgin after 16 years old is stupid.
Turks reject Islamized Westerners as well. It's why you don't see Germans converting Islam and marrying Turks (very scarce).
Those are your narrow-minded ideas living in Turkish Ghettoes abroad.
We are a very mixed people,not that is bad.
Besides you seem to forget that almost all Sultans' premier wives were of other ethnicities.

Canberra, Australia

#13 May 13, 2008
Alpin Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
And these are mostly boys from tourist destinations huh?

Under what grounds do they break up with the a girl, and what if the girl wanted the relationship to be serious?
you'd be in big trouble there....=]

Canberra, Australia

#14 May 13, 2008
reality wrote:
Because a turkish man is like any other man.

Just come to turkey one day and you'll see what the hype is about...
willow

Bresso, Italy

#15 May 13, 2008
Nura wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a turkish man is like any other man.
Just come to turkey one day and you'll see what the hype is about...
Yeah, to get beaten or intoxicated by garlic smell...

Canberra, Australia

#16 May 13, 2008
willow wrote:
<quoted text>
you see i come from a turk family, and ive never seen a beating - must be coz jealous people like you make it up bout our culture.
Theres beatings everywhere in the world so
dont put just the blame on Turkey =]

As for the garlic smell - wtf you on about?
the weed you take that makes you come up with stupid assumptions smells worse =]
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#17 May 13, 2008
willow wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, Italians try to date Turks more than contrary.
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#18 May 13, 2008
Ladyteacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are your narrow-minded ideas living in Turkish Ghettoes abroad.
We are a very mixed people,not that is bad.
Besides you seem to forget that almost all Sultans' premier wives were of other ethnicities.
If you go on to proceed such, we'll be a bastard Nation. My mother is partly Circassian (I'm from Giresun), it's not a matter. We should say:
"we've enough mixed".

I'm not Islamist or religious.

I live in "Turkish Ghetto" yes, half of the quarter where I live is also Belgian-Italian-Morrocan,... Turks in Belgium have a better integration then the ones in other countries.
Few mixing of Turks is with Italians, rest is very very rare.
For instance, I've never met a Turk with a Northern African Arab; it shows Turks are Racist.

We know language very well, we're quite integrated and get any job.
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#19 May 13, 2008
Nura wrote:
<quoted text>
And these are mostly boys from tourist destinations huh?
Under what grounds do they break up with the a girl, and what if the girl wanted the relationship to be serious?
you'd be in big trouble there....=]
Are you Turk or a mixed one ?

Well, in Turkish Culture, when your girl marries a non-Turk girl, that's a terrible shame!

For guys, it could be more liberal, yes. Yet, it's isn't common. It overcomes racism.

Parents of the guy think "a Gavur (infidel) girl is unable to cook, to make everywhere clean,...". They also consider Turkish girls being born here as at the limit.

----------
so when Turkish guy + western guy. There is relationship. Then, when guy wants to break, he asks certain things that girl cannot operate (being more ..., acting like ...) and so, the Girl says "I act as I want", and then, Adios comrade.

I know many Turkish guys that have spent their times with girls here and when they were 31-32, they went to marry girls being 21-22 in Turkey!

A Turkish woman is the best; I recognize it too.

This is what happens with nearly 80% of the Turks. PPl from Aegean Coast (not all of course) are half-Greek so they don't have this point of view and mix with everything they see (Black, arabs; ...)
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#20 May 13, 2008
The hell I've done mistakes!
When your girls marry non-Turk GUYS

Turkish guy + Western GIRL

sorry, don't take it bad

Rose

London, UK

#22 May 13, 2008
Alpin Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Western girls are not under pressure to remain virgins but there are still virgins around because women don't like to behave like men.

There are obviously some Turks who marry foreign women. When I was in Turkey, there was a guide who was married to a Western woman. There are also Turkish women who marry Western men.

People who object to marrying foreigners are probably mainly uneducated. People from backgrounds where an early marriage is expected will also be less likely to marry foreigners.
Alpin Turk

Marcinelle, Belgium

#23 May 13, 2008
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Western girls are not under pressure to remain virgins but there are still virgins around because women don't like to behave like men.
There are obviously some Turks who marry foreign women. When I was in Turkey, there was a guide who was married to a Western woman. There are also Turkish women who marry Western men.
People who object to marrying foreigners are probably mainly uneducated. People from backgrounds where an early marriage is expected will also be less likely to marry foreigners.
I wouldn't marry a non-virgin "girl", she doesn't deserve that. It's my opinion. Mother of my child shouldn't have had previous ventures of sex.

I pointed out the crapts jumping on Western women; kurds (they're brown and rather iranian, so not Turk at all) and the half-greek muds. Yes, unfortunately, there are also some real Turks, sad ....

It isn't about education. It's about mentality.
If you grow up a child by non-reminding him his Turkishness, yes, he'll think that's normal and he could even go with a black, hispanic, chinese,...

There are doctors, professors, ingeneers,... that go and take their brides from Turkey.

Also, in England, you've Cypriot Turks; they're culturally dead, some of their girls go even with blacks!

Let's avoid "bastardism";
We're enough mixed,
no need for more.
Turk + Turk = Turk.
Bastards out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 49 min MaryJoe 301
Why Turkish men fall so easily in love with Bri... (Mar '10) 2 hr bristollian turk 93
Fettullah Gülen Yahudi mi? (May '08) 5 hr Superakilli 462
To Turkish Girls: What men do you like? (Sep '10) 11 hr Sercan35 44
Croats were ancient Turk tribe Kurbati (white o... (May '12) 13 hr CRN 26
Prophet Mohammed:The Arabs and Jews will be lik... 13 hr Kneel before Ottoman 3
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 15 hr JailBroke 6
•••

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••