yasasin halklarin kardesligi
benim ispatlarimdi

Basel, Switzerland

#2 Apr 7, 2013
duyun bu sesi
benim_ispatlarim di

Florianópolis, Brazil

#3 Apr 7, 2013
hi...I am selling my mother and sister...dont worry they are fine pr0s'titutes...first I will have sex with them...its kurdish tradition...I am an 0r0'pu cocugu terrorist
hi...I am selling my mother and sister...dont worry they are fine pr0s'titutes...first I will have sex with them...its kurdish tradition...I am an 0r0'pu cocugu terrorist
benim_ispatlarim di

Florianópolis, Brazil

#4 Apr 7, 2013
hi...I am selling my mother and sister...dont worry they are fine pr0s'titutes...first I will have sex with them...its kurdish tradition...I am an 0r0s'pu cocugu terrorist

hi...I am selling my mother and sister...dont worry they are fine pr0s'titutes...first I will have sex with them...its kurdish tradition...I am an 0r0s'pu cocugu terrorist

benim ispatlarimdi

Basel, Switzerland

#5 Apr 7, 2013
benim_ispatlarimdi wrote:
thanks for watch i like all mothers of those world dont worry kurds are the strongest power youre text dont interesting me the real son of bitch is ataturk he have no father he Born in redlight discrict
benim ispatlarimdi

Basel, Switzerland

#6 Apr 7, 2013
otosan bu sarki senin icin nerden olursan ol insan ol bizimlen ol
Gunter muller

Newbury, UK

#7 Apr 8, 2013
You all the same you fck each other we enjoy German nation is part
insan

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Apr 18, 2013
alo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
honestly, just how stupid are turks? 1 hr Rockstar 22
News Crypto-Christian Greeks of Pontus- Between Isla... 4 hr Jan Sobieski 1
Great Turkish Power 2016 14 hr Rockstar 4
Turkey-EU Relations: Erdogan warns he'll allow ... 17 hr Eat Erdogans Big ... 1
Turkey's Erdogan Dismisses EU Membership Vote 17 hr Eat Erdogans Big ... 1
Europe's a,.55 is Grass! 17 hr Eat Erdogans Big ... 1
EU is shtting their pants. Turks are going to f... 17 hr Eat Erdogans Big ... 1
More from around the web