Turkish Professor Unmasks Turkey's Criminal Secrets, Outlines The...

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

TURKISH PROFESSOR UNMASKS TURKEY'S CRIMINAL SECRETS, OUTLINES THE EIGHT PHASES OF THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MARCH 14, 2013 Appo Jabarian Executive Publisher / Managing Editor USA Armenian Life Magazine MARCH 14, 2013 Ankara is fast at work to counter the wave of intra-national and international recognition of the Armenian Genocide.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

this fake Turk is not a Turk but an armenian descendent..so whatewver he can come up with is absolute and utter horseshite,so fcuk him!
Dander

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hassiktir ingiliz finosu real turd!
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The author of this article forgot to mention:

"Please also buy the books of Prof. XY .... so he makes a quick and easy $... thanks to Armenian propaganda ...."

Also on the first look .... the presentation seems to be scientific .... however when you listen more cautiously you quickly realize that all his theory is based on (selective) biased information ...

So he did his research in Ottoman archives, on documents which are publicly available .... now I do not understand if these docs were publicly available why did nobody else until now make these connections????

He is not the first so-called 'scientist' which researched the same archives? and I am not talking here only about Turks .... I am talking about other Western 'scientists'.....

Let's take a look on Mr Prof's presenation: I will take just 2 points, both based on common sense and easily to check out by everyone...

His first claim:

All Armenians were kicked out of the state institutions and companies ....

What a BS! That idiot (I can't call him different) in all his research did not realize that more than 20% of the Ottoman officialdom was of Armenian descent!

To dismiss so many civil servants of the public service in such a short time frame would cause an immediate collaps of ANY public service and ultimately the entire state?

Keeping in mind that the Ottoman train system at that time was managed more or less entirely by Armenians?

Armenians continued to work as civil servants in Istanbul and Izmir even during the Talat period and long after the Republic was declared by Kemal Mustafa Pasha ! We know this simply by the names of public servants who signed important state documents till 1932...

Thus this claim is wrong and not based on genuine research ...

Another point:

His example with the destroyed church ....

"From where we know it is the same church? Look to the black line in front of the church which you can find on both photos" (Note: Freely quoted, he perhaps used different wording but the meaning is the same)

Referring to black lines (or shadows) on photos done at the beginning of the 20th century, where photography was at its beginnings ... is a funny argument ... keeping again in mind that such lines/shadows can be caused so easily (unintended) by the technical methods used at that time ....

BTW, which of you could indeed see on both pics this black line? I saw it only on the first, none on the second!

However I realized something else .... I looked to the landscape of the mountains at the back of the buildings .... they are in NO WAY identical ....

Again just BS !

And any of his arguments to prove his theory can be easily dismantled .... of course if you do an objective review of the material presented by Mr Prof ....

Finally, if you wish, through use of selective information (without regards to the context - the total picture etc.) you can prove whatever - when ever you want ....

An excellent example is the Bible ....

Researchers have made clear, if you wish you can justify everything you want through the use of selective paragraphs or sentences in the Bible.... even to kill people ... which we all know it is certainly not the message of the Bible ....

Thus through the use of selective information another smartazz tries to boost up the sales of his 'renown' books ...

If his books and he was such a renown historian and researcher why did nobody hear from him until now?

I assume he didn't wrote these 2 books only in one day.... or did he ?

Long live Armenian Propaganda scholarships ....
You always can rely on them .....

Cheers,

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Respected Turkish writer Sukru Server Aya disprooved the book "Ambassador Morghentau's Story", which was the last front of America and genocide supporters stick to for their so-called genocide allegations with archive documents and historical facts in his new book called "Ambassador Morgenthau's Extraordinary Paradoxes".
Enver Aya has exposed the reality in his book that Morghentau was chosen by America to spread the Armenian Genocide lie around and organize the slander campaign.
The most remarkable documents in the book are the confessions of an American journalist in his letter which he sent to Morghentau in December 11st, 1918 and statements of Fridthjof Nansen, the general secretary of Akvam institution which he gave during a gathering on February 21st, 1929.
Much more interesting documents and solid evidences that disprooves America's Armenian Genocide lie will be published in Sukru Enver Aya's book "Ambassador Morgenthau's Extraordinary Paradoxes", which he wrote in English.The book will be published soon.

armenian liars are inside a dead end street.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

---ARMENIAN FASCIST KOPEK DIASPORA MADE THIS DOCUMENTARY TO GET BANNED IN AMERICA---

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

the documentary made by american director marty callaghan called "the armenian revolt" was not shown on american tv stations because of the pressure of armenian diaspora.turkish history institute bought the documentary and started to broadcast it in it's offical website.
american director marty callaghan made a documentary called "the armenian revolt 1894-1920" with thought of many americans are not aware of what really happened in middle east during world war 1 in 2006.
director callaghan took advantage of turkish, american, british archives and made interviews with turkish, british and american historians also used archive videos and documents.but the documentary was never broadcasted in american tv stations because of diaspora pressure.the documentary was broadcasted in american congress too last year.
the documentary was translated into 4 languages.turkish, english, arabic and french.1 hour long documentary tells how more than 2 million armenians, turks, kurds and azerbaijan turks died due to disease, hunger, cold and massacres.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

*** from the book "Dashnak Has Nothing To Do Anymore", written by Hovannes Katchaznouni, the first prime minister of independent armenia, he stated that,

* it was a mistake to establish the volunteer units
* they were unconditionally allied with russia
* they massacred the muslim turk population
* the aim of armenian terrorist acts was winning the western public opinion
* british occupation aroused hopes of the dashnaks
* they were provoked by imperial sea to sea land demand
* they did not take turkey's power into consideration
* they should have used a peaceful language towards the turks but they (dashnaks) rejected the turks who suggested to negotiate with them and they preferred launching a war

"Dashnak Has Nothing To Do Anymore" IS BANNED IN ARMENIA TODAY.I wonder why? you have something to hide armenian liars?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

*** K.S Papazian, the writer of "Patriotism Perverted" published in 1934, in boston, also confirms this turkish suggestion for negotiation,

*the decision of the deportation of armenians was a rightful measure taken by turks.
* turkey had acted with an instinct of self defence.
* their government was a dashnak dictatorship.
* the fault was within the dashnak party.they had nothing to do.they committed suicide.

"Patriotism Perverted" IS ALSO BANNED IN ARMENIA TODAY.

why do you ban books armenian fascist diaspora slaves?
Danderr

Tupandi, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

hi boys...your favorite h0om0-sexual of topix forum IT Dander is here
taner akcam turns me on...I wish I could suck him while he is talking about armenians
I would like to have a 3some with taner akcam and serj sarkissian
my IT father is unknown...my old IT mother works in a bro0thel in yerevan
thats why my armenian gypsy IT face is so ugly...please spit at it...thanks
Dander

Moina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

That TR propaganda documentary says IT turks joined the war for no fkn reason by bombing Russian ports unprovoked and unashamedly declared a Fake Jihad to exterminate Christians.
The rest is coward denialist turkish bullsit.
Watch it carefully from 19' onwards
IT WAS A EUROPEAN WAR AND OTTOMAN WAS NOT EXPECTED TO JOIN IN.
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
Hassiktir ingiliz finosu real turd!
farm boy...
why do you try to suck the d..k that you know you have no chance of swallowing?
Being an Aussie Dingo gives you only one privilage
"rabid dog,
shoot on sight".
Dander

Moina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

IT artigi MHP amcigi Alibey
That was the Berlin District court judgement on Talat's death;
"rabid dog,
shot on sight".
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Dander wrote:
"rabid dog,
shot on sight".
correction: "...shot in the back, because assassin had NO balls to confront him ..."

And I would ad .... nothing new in the Armenian character .... always been backstabbers ...

Yaeh .... the Armenians did nothing .... never killed Turks .... did not try Ethnic cleansing .... no they did not ....

FK YOU ....

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Crow_ wrote:
---ARMENIAN FASCIST KOPEK DIASPORA MADE THIS DOCUMENTARY TO GET BANNED IN AMERICA---
the documentary made by american director marty callaghan called "the armenian revolt" was not shown on american tv stations because of the pressure of armenian diaspora.turkish history institute bought the documentary and started to broadcast it in it's offical website.
american director marty callaghan made a documentary called "the armenian revolt 1894-1920" with thought of many americans are not aware of what really happened in middle east during world war 1 in 2006.
director callaghan took advantage of turkish, american, british archives and made interviews with turkish, british and american historians also used archive videos and documents.but the documentary was never broadcasted in american tv stations because of diaspora pressure.the documentary was broadcasted in american congress too last year.
the documentary was translated into 4 languages.turkish, english, arabic and french.1 hour long documentary tells how more than 2 million armenians, turks, kurds and azerbaijan turks died due to disease, hunger, cold and massacres.
Crow_

You are the MAN !!!!

An exceptional report - everything what I am telling to this Dandik azzhole and that gotuboklu Sariyerli Nicolae since 1 year....

What did that Sariyerli azz claim ..... the poor, peace loving Armenians never revolted, never killed somebody ... and if they accidently did, then it was just selfdefence ....

Thank you .... Thank you .....
You are nr. 1 !

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
That TR propaganda documentary says IT turks joined the war for no fkn reason by bombing Russian ports unprovoked and unashamedly declared a Fake Jihad to exterminate Christians.
The rest is coward denialist turkish bullsit.
Watch it carefully from 19' onwards
IT WAS A EUROPEAN WAR AND OTTOMAN WAS NOT EXPECTED TO JOIN IN.
Look one what this azz is now concentrating ....

You loser azz is in the wide open ... propaganda documentary .... ok sure it must be propaganda because it proves (with naming all its sources) that what ever you have claimed until now is just fking twisted or simply made up lies !

Bloody loser pack ...

Cheers,
Turkey on Trail

Lenzburg, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Crow_ wrote:
it is not embargoed it is on youtube for everybody to look i watched all the garbage spread by the so called professors that are in the service of the turkish government if people do not believe they will not watch it but NO EMBARGO you can watch it on YOUTUBE lies lies and more lies bosh adam khiar adam siktir adam
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
"rabid dog,
shot on sight".
Oi! Dingokid,
this Messrs. Talat must have really fcuked you up in such a way you still remember it 100 years later!

As for your fate,you know sooner or later you shall curve up at our feet,where a dingo belongs...don`t fight it ,just come to Papa!
Dander

Moina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

And no IT remnant turk had the balls to appeal agains neither the Ottoman court Death sentences nor Berlin District court verdict;
Rabid IT on the run
Shot on sight.
Gomun aq!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Turkey Forum right now

Search the Turkey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkish bitches are ugly like... turkeys GOLGOLGOL (May '08) 4 min Say it right 42
Turkey Will Fall! (Jun '08) 57 min Rockstar 57
Are Turks 1st world Muslims 1 hr Ottoman 1
Why Arabs Hate TURKS? (Dec '09) 3 hr fellah 1,263
Why will TURKS always remain 3rd. world dumbass... (Oct '13) 3 hr Say it right 3
Aizerbaijan will always protect Turkeys interest (Nov '13) 3 hr Nihal Atsiz 3
Turkey the land of greatness 3 hr Ittihat ve Terakki 3
Clashes start on Turkish-Syrian border 3 hr Ittihat ve Terakki 62
•••
•••