First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Who did these crimes is a mystery. Maybe our starting point should be who will benefit? It is no doubt that we will not.

I hope those creatures be arrested and punished soon.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#22 Jan 29, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please advise us ..... how many Armenians were slaughtered by the Azeriís (without that the Central USSR government intervened as well as without that no information exist about such an Azeri intention/event)... and the Armenians took the decision from one day to the other to deport all Turks from "Armenia" ??????
What a BS justification ....
But of course when the Armo's do it / did it ..... It is / was fine .... when during a SURVIVAL WAR .... the entire World against it .... the Ottomans had to do it .... it was a genocide ....
The Armos are/were, like always, the angles ....
The Turks the devils .....
Well for my part .... I stay with the Turks .... because I know they were not better NOR worse than the Armenians during these times .... with the only difference that they held on .... and at the end succeed ... where the Armenians gave up and lost ....
Bloody Armenian whingers ..
Cheers,
you are a real egghead , really . where do you get this information from .. you azeris , you turks are nothing but a bunch of liers .. is there no truth when you talk .. stop making up lies !!!
here is the point

Burbank, CA

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Wow those Turkish nationalist grey wolf terrorists are so powerful and brave for killing defenseless women who could barely move. Who says there is no genocide education in Turkey? These satanists have learned about the genocide perfectly - how to continue what their ancestors started.

The Great Turkiye: 2
Defenseless old ladies: 0

Congratulations, terrorists!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Jan 30, 2013
here is the point wrote:
Wow those Turkish nationalist grey wolf terrorists are so powerful and brave for killing defenseless women who could barely move. Who says there is no genocide education in Turkey? These satanists have learned about the genocide perfectly - how to continue what their ancestors started.
I advise you either stop drinking or change your source of news.
Bu Bir Emirdir

Athens, Greece

#25 Jan 31, 2013
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I advise you either stop drinking or change your source of news.
you must stop nargile, brother
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Navi

Ankara, Turkey

#27 Feb 9, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
While you nick name represents a terorist organisation ASALA and its teror attack in Ankara in 1982, isn't it weird to accuse us as terorists?
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Navi wrote:
<quoted text>
While you nick name represents a terorist organisation ASALA and its teror attack in Ankara in 1982, isn't it weird to accuse us as terorists?
well if you look at the foundation , you will find the answer .. until then you will always be a terrorist ..

“"Hakkimizi, Atalar Mirasini.”

Since: Jun 14

..Istiyoruz, Alacagiz da.."

#29 Jul 26, 2014
Get filthy Armenians out!!!!
We will spit on your faces as you leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erdogan: Turks have suffered far more than Arme... 5 hr SpaceBlues 5
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... 5 hr SpaceBlues 6
News The Perils Of History In The New Turkey 18 hr SpaceBlues 4
Poll Turkey vs. China in a war...Who would win? (Dec '13) Tue Amanamus 17
Original Turks were Chinese that migrated! (Aug '10) Mar 24 BoSS 26
News Pipe dreams? Turkey aims to be gas transit hub Mar 23 Rockstar 7
News Kurdish rebel leader calls for end to conflict ... Mar 23 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web