Zhirayr Reisyan refutes Ankara's stat...

Zhirayr Reisyan refutes Ankara's statement that Syrian Armenians fled to Armenia via Turkey

There are 1 comment on the ARMINFO news agency story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Zhirayr Reisyan refutes Ankara's statement that Syrian Armenians fled to Armenia via Turkey. In it, ARMINFO news agency reports that:

Zhirayr Reisyan, Spokesperson of the Berian Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church in Aleppo, has refuted official Ankara's statement that the Syrian Armenians were crossing the Armenian-Turkish border without any obstacles when moving from Syria to Armenia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ARMINFO news agency.

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jan 21, 2013
According to Syrian NGO estimations:

it is estimated that approx. 150,000 Christian Syrians have left the country.

according official Turkish accounts:

approx. 12,000 Syrians (which declared voluntarily being Christians) have sought refuge in Turkey and are camped in different refugee camps ....

now how many of these Christians were Arab Christians, Assyrian/Suryani Christians or Armenian Christians .... WHO knows????

Mr Reisyan (note: beautiful Turkish-Armenian surname) played just for the Armenian audience and propaganda machine ....

fact is, that the most Syrian-Armenians do not and don't want to go to Armenia .... they prefer other states .... including Turkey .....

I ask myself why is that?

does Mr Reisyan know the answer to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U2 singer Bono tells Congress comedy can help i... (Apr '16) 3 hr guest 4
Where the Best Wee-d/Meds--Hash/Coke is found i... 7 hr Carey 1
Where to get Weed/Meds in Instanbul 8 hr Jimmy 2
usa warns americans, turkey imploding 11 hr Rockstar 2
filthy islamist erdogan shows true colors 22 hr Rockstar 4
News Turkey Welcomes US Defense Secretary By Slaught... 23 hr Rockstar 4
News The Latest: Turkey trades fire with Syrian Kurd... 23 hr Rockstar 6
More from around the web