Turkey Has Not Returned Cargo Of Russian Plane Landed In Ankara

Apr 18, 2013 Full story: Groong 16

TURKEY HAS NOT RETURNED CARGO OF RUSSIAN PLANE LANDED IN ANKARA 13:40 ~U 18.04.13 Turkey has not returned the cargo of the Russian plane heading from Moscow to Damascus and forced to land in Ankara, Russian Interfax reports.

Full Story
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#1 Apr 20, 2013
When they return Crimea back to us then they can have their plane back..fair innit?

joke..joke, you fcuking morons!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 20, 2013
For a second I thought: that is the true IT turk spirit!
Then I remembered how they died on the run.
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Dander wrote:
For a second I thought: that is the true IT turk spirit!
Then I remembered how they died on the run.
aren`t you and your lot were the ones that started running and still keeping the exercise up...this time though ;

"there is nowhere to run
you fcuking moron!"

got it?
..no!!
armenian by any chance?
well

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Turks should never return cargo of this Russian plane.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#5 Apr 21, 2013
CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
aren`t you and your lot were the ones that started running and still keeping the exercise up...this time though ;
"there is nowhere to run
you fcuking moron!"
got it?
..no!!
armenian by any chance?
Kumbara
Your middle name must be TALAT!
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Kumbara
Your middle name must be TALAT!
no need to change names ...I know what Iknow..that`s enough.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Kumbara
Talat thought he knew the best,
But had to hide like a pest!
and I believe you know the rest.
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Dander wrote:
Kumbara
Talat thought he knew the best,
But had to hide like a pest!
and I believe you know the rest.
Wow..Dingokid..
at long last my influence on you has born some fruit!
A-poet- Dingo!
you see Dingoling,once you listen your master,you act just like
"Master`s Voice"--got it??
nevermind..as long as i made something postive out of you..I am a happy man...keep writing and show me you are trying to climb down from the treetop.
Yet you need another century before you get educated but hey,i am here for you!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Kumbara
you are a failure in your own game, Just like TALAT.
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Dander wrote:
Kumbara
you are a failure in your own game, Just like TALAT.
it`s no good just keep swinging from the branches...you have to set afoot on the ground first.go on..get down...let us bring you up to the standards of evolution and maybe,mind you just maybe,we can make a human out of you...it would be easier to make a human out of a kangroo then you,but we shall try.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Kumbara
when you are an IT remnant, there is nowhere else you can sink to.
placebo

Athens, Greece

#13 Apr 23, 2013
CANNONBALLER wrote:
When they return Crimea back to us then they can have their plane back..fair innit?
go take Crimea, turd
but with what?

Turdish army in rape scandal

A major scandal, linked to the Turdish army stationed in North occupied by turds Cuprus, has been brewing, following claims that soldiers have been raped by a senior officer. Staff Major Oktay was charged with rape.
Because the alleged incidents did not relate to his military duties, legal action was taken in the civil courts.
Staff Major Oktay, remained under arrest while the charges which related to incidents that occurred five years ago were being investigated. He was serving in the 28th Cyprus mechanised Infantry Division and used to order soldiers and non-commissioned officers to his room where he would indulge in massaging them. He then went further with the unsuspecting soldiers.
If any soldiers protested, he would tell them,“I am your commander, I order you. Otherwise I will finish you”. When the soldiers accepted his orders, he would have sex with them.
The soldiers involved kept these activities secret out of shame and fear of their commander. However the matters eventually came to the attention of Captain Suleyman who was serving in the same unit. He carefully noted the activities of his fellow officer and interviewed every soldier that was summoned to the Major’s room. These soldiers confessed to him in tears.
At the prompting of Captain Suleyman, four of the soldiers who had been raped eventually filed a complaint with the military prosecutor. Six more soldiers also complained, saying that they had been deeply scarred psychologically, by their experiences.
The General Staff command responded swiftly to these allegations. Two officers were assigned to investigate the case. Forensic reports and witness statements confirmed the allegations made. Staff Major Oktay was charged with sexual harassment and sexual assault.
The soldiers involved all gave statements showing that the assaults were carried out between October 2006 and January 2007.
However, Staff Major Oktay denied all the charges against him and instead said that he was the victim of a conspiracy. At the end of the trial, he was found guilty and sentenced to 2 years and 3 months imprisonment. He was also discharged from the army.
There was a twist to this story in that the military prosecutor, unhappy with the lenient sentence given, successfully petitioned for a re-trial.
A new trial has now begun in Istanbul.
placebo

Athens, Greece

#14 Apr 23, 2013
CANNONBALLER wrote:
and try not to fart
because when you fart, you put out the condoms from your @ss
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#16 Apr 23, 2013
placebo wrote:
<quoted text>
go take Crimea, turd
but with what?
Turdish army in rape scandal
A major scandal, linked to the Turdish army stationed in North occupied by turds Cuprus, has been brewing, following claims that soldiers have been raped by a senior officer. Staff Major Oktay was charged with rape.
Because the alleged incidents did not relate to his military duties, legal action was taken in the civil courts.
Staff Major Oktay, remained under arrest while the charges which related to incidents that occurred five years ago were being investigated. He was serving in the 28th Cyprus mechanised Infantry Division and used to order soldiers and non-commissioned officers to his room where he would indulge in massaging them. He then went further with the unsuspecting soldiers.
If any soldiers protested, he would tell them,“I am your commander, I order you. Otherwise I will finish you”. When the soldiers accepted his orders, he would have sex with them.
The soldiers involved kept these activities secret out of shame and fear of their commander. However the matters eventually came to the attention of Captain Suleyman who was serving in the same unit. He carefully noted the activities of his fellow officer and interviewed every soldier that was summoned to the Major’s room. These soldiers confessed to him in tears.
At the prompting of Captain Suleyman, four of the soldiers who had been raped eventually filed a complaint with the military prosecutor. Six more soldiers also complained, saying that they had been deeply scarred psychologically, by their experiences.
The General Staff command responded swiftly to these allegations. Two officers were assigned to investigate the case. Forensic reports and witness statements confirmed the allegations made. Staff Major Oktay was charged with sexual harassment and sexual assault.
The soldiers involved all gave statements showing that the assaults were carried out between October 2006 and January 2007.
However, Staff Major Oktay denied all the charges against him and instead said that he was the victim of a conspiracy. At the end of the trial, he was found guilty and sentenced to 2 years and 3 months imprisonment. He was also discharged from the army.
There was a twist to this story in that the military prosecutor, unhappy with the lenient sentence given, successfully petitioned for a re-trial.
A new trial has now begun in Istanbul.
at least they didn`t rape boy cadets like they do in the greek army and the choir boys for the bishops!
CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#17 Apr 23, 2013
placebo wrote:
<quoted text>
and try not to fart
because when you fart, you put out the condoms from your @ss
very cheap comeback from a very cheap hore!
placebo

Athens, Greece

#18 Apr 24, 2013
CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
very cheap comeback from a very cheap hore!
do i look like them?
nop
they are your "levents"
mehmetcik travestilar -)))))))))

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/03/493341...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 6 min BOZ-OK 20
tartars and uighers realize turks are irrelevant 10 min Dander 3
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 56 min Themistocles 469
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 2 hr greek 195
Biden briefs Anastasiades about talks in Istanbul 4 hr greek 15
holy israel is very stupid (Apr '11) 11 hr God worships Sin ... 81
The whole world with Turks,with Atatürk against... 14 hr Dander 8

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE