The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

There are 132870 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2011, titled The rise of Turkey in the Balkans. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

el chapulo

Istanbul, Turkey

#135838 Jun 13, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is a turd ?
You mean Turks who ruled you 500 years and will be ...
Bronzilla

Náousa, Greece

#135839 Jun 13, 2013
el chapulo wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehhee poor greeks your only hope is a fictional hollywood-based movie, hollywood can not afford if they try to make movies about Turks.
you dead malaka stf
Bronzilla

Náousa, Greece

#135840 Jun 13, 2013
turds: are your family names mostly islamic or turdic?
Bronzilla

Náousa, Greece

#135841 Jun 13, 2013
el chapulo wrote:
<quoted text>
an individual

George Soros

can make 'your country' in 72 pieces in seconds

imagine what Greeks can do to you ;))))
el chapulo

Istanbul, Turkey

#135843 Jun 13, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
an individual
George Soros
can make 'your country' in 72 pieces in seconds
imagine what Greeks can do to you ;))))
soros is khazar(turk) originated jew
Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#135844 Jun 13, 2013
Every Time when I read these Greeks' comments I recognize Serbs as well, the same way of senseless insulting people arround, a Bug in the genetic code which hold them think about their superiority and Space Nation Theories. Greece is bancrupted Country, that explains everything about Greeks, lazy People which even couldn't take advantage that their Country is a Member of EU, worthless People. Who will invest in such Country. From the other side Greeks supported Serbs which made genocide at the end of 20th Century. Greece will be expelled from EU, imagine what kind of idiots can afford this to themselves. Keep talking, Greeks, that's only left to you...
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#135845 Jun 13, 2013
i dont blame them as much as i blame the albos for creating there stupid country , yet they still have the nerv to call albos bad names yet they are there national heros , stupid sea gypsies hahah

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135846 Jun 13, 2013
zika wrote:
i dont blame them as much as i blame the albos for creating there stupid country , yet they still have the nerv to call albos bad names yet they are there national heros , stupid sea gypsies hahah
Ti Bulgarin li si?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#135847 Jun 13, 2013
Sarajevo wrote:
Every Time when I read these Greeks' comments I recognize Serbs as well, the same way of senseless insulting people arround, a Bug in the genetic code which hold them think about their superiority and Space Nation Theories. Greece is bancrupted Country, that explains everything about Greeks, lazy People which even couldn't take advantage that their Country is a Member of EU, worthless People. Who will invest in such Country. From the other side Greeks supported Serbs which made genocide at the end of 20th Century. Greece will be expelled from EU, imagine what kind of idiots can afford this to themselves. Keep talking, Greeks, that's only left to you...
Greeks are great nation,you are great ridiculous!
That's all.
TERMINATOR

Greece

#135848 Jun 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Ti Bulgarin li si?
Zika is a Bulgarian who Denys speak Bulgarian.O_o

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135849 Jun 13, 2013
TERMINATOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Zika is a Bulgarian who Denys speak Bulgarian.O_o
Then he's not a Bulgarian.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#135851 Jun 13, 2013
el chapulo wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we made you with your horny mom.
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
But you are Fyromia el salvador!
By the way,Turks are zero.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#135852 Jun 13, 2013
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Zika is FyroMonkey!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135853 Jun 13, 2013
TERMINATOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Zika is a Bulgarian who Denys speak Bulgarian.O_o
Shut the lights off and listen to this.
http://youtu.be/0vvU-Ajwbok
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#135854 Jun 13, 2013
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
But you are Fyromia el salvador!
By the way,Turks are zero.
i pity poor greeks.You are all mentally screwed up
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#135855 Jun 13, 2013
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
But you are Fyromia el salvador!
By the way,Turks are zero.
why you still try to ignore us? We Turks are better than greeks.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#135857 Jun 13, 2013
This is pet of milena naive's. How cute is it? Just like its owner :)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Mkyyon9lL04/UCD_bvc...
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#135858 Jun 13, 2013
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
i pity poor greeks.You are all mentally screwed up
Poor is the FyroMonkeys like you!
Right el salvador?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#135860 Jun 13, 2013
http://lovelifelikeyourself.wordpress.com/201...
That's why Fyromians love turks!
Same culture.....
TERMINATOR

Greece

#135861 Jun 13, 2013
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Pufff You are very bored!
Where is sweetie Nina I miss that noble her!
She died

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr "Not So" Large is a big Kurdish Coward. 4 min Rockstar 1
yes turks really really are this stupid 6 min Rockstar 3
Governor Mike Pence/Pinocchio lies on CBS 1 hr Rockstar 1
Pence is a two timing liar. Kurds are morons fo... 1 hr Rockstar 1
Kurds will never realize a state with their low... 1 hr Rockstar 1
Mr "Not So" Large sks a big Turkish ck! 1 hr Rockstar 2
turks shit pants like we didn't know it would h... 1 hr Rockstar 12
More from around the web