The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

There are 132870 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2011, titled The rise of Turkey in the Balkans. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122706 Feb 8, 2013
Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure not all the greeks are like that. But most of the ones in this forum are. And the constant rising of the nationalism in greece turns the rest of them into such. You Nina are much more inteligent then the rest of the greeks here, but you are also blinded by your national myths and fairytales, I've noticed when you talk in greek every second word for you all is ellada, and ellines, and this can be indicative. You started saluting yourself with hello great greek recently. The whacko Aristofanis introduced that term great greek here, same like Nick the freak invented the term Slavoturk or Turkoslav or whatever. You realy think they are smarter then you? You wanna trust such people or the golden dawns to represent you, you look up to them?
No Alexander the great is not Turkoslav, such thing don't exist. He is Macedonian. And also that name should never be forrgaten or fade away.
http://youtu.be/mIRe5tnqRKM
But since when you become lier and stealer Dejan?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#122707 Feb 8, 2013
PROTAGORAS wrote:
Re Mirko, you think those Greks are up to something??
Skase vre boudala! They might be listening !
You never what conspiracy is around the corner today!
Aijde re! I'm a Makedonski! Einstein was Makedonski vre, but they never teach it at bloody school!
It's a conspiracy! Even Mother Teresa vre malaka was Makedonski!
Aijde! Go to sleep now re boudala!!
what Mother Teresa!! a whole Jesus Christo is in fact a Monkeydonki and those bad Greeks have hidden the truth from the world

Jesus Christ was a Monkeydonki and he was the "begotten" Son of ZEus and MariJa!!

but those bad Greeks conspired against them and buried the truth

read the filoZOFF to learn the truth:

PrOFFessor Iliov explains how Jesus was not the Son of God but actually and really the Son of …ZEUS

****( remember if you sqeeze Z you ‘ll see it consist of D and G )

Yeah right Son of ZEUS AND VIRGIN MARY !!!

Please all read the quote:

“”Zeus , Mary and their Son Jesus ie Son of the GoD”

****Read professor Iliov if you want to see what devils Greeks have always fought against -----and won!

Graphically;
ZEUS ----------VIRGIN MARIA
SEYC ----------MARNA (sort of.)-slavic alphabet
|
|
HCYC HRISTOS ( Slavic alphabet)
http://youtu.be/k6MJnksgrzo
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122708 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I try hard on you once more if your old gayreek heart can stand??;);)
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
I think you nead a song from your homeland!
Soon.....
CANADEZOS

Windsor, Canada

#122709 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
GUTLESS TURKOSLAVIC PROSTITUTE!WE WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT AT AN INSTANT!

Location hidden

#122710 Feb 8, 2013
Panos wrote:
Pantws auto gia to opoio aporw akomi einai to pws sto kalo o Poseidwn evgale to symperasma oti i Nina einai pasok??Hahhahha.Sto mono poy exoyme kataferei mexri simera na symfwnisoume me ti Nina einai sto poso sixainomaste to Pasok!Hahhaha.Ka8e palavos mpainei edw mesa kai ektonwnetai.:-D
hahaha afou sou lew.. einai panexypnos!!! hahahahaa
ap thn prwth stigmh me katalave! To ti mou exei syrei gia ayth mou thn agaph sto pasok de legetai .. ase gia ton tsipra.. 8ysia egina gia to goh !

ahahahaa
Poseidon

Tampa, FL

#122711 Feb 8, 2013
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>Re poseidon mas exeis zalisei ta paparia eleos pia!
Th mia grafeis oti den eisai koroido na pas na yphretiseis,thn allh mas les oti yphrethses sto A swma Kozanis,thn allh sto drepano,mhpws sou exei xalasei to memory stick?
Giati to diko mas den xalase!
p.s Me olo auto to aisxro sou lexilogio,to monon pou prosbaleis einai o eauto sou kai kanenas allos!
p.s Ti Antras eisai sta alhtheia brizontas th Nina kai ta alla paidia edw mesa,pisw apo thn asfaleia tou pc?
Tha eprepe na ntrepesai!
Eseis den prosbalete otan apokaleite kapoion lipotakti xwris na kserete; Exw katebei katw 7 fores apo to 1990, pws tha empena mesa an imoun lipotaktis; Egw eimai aisxros h eseis; Yia skepsou ti malakies lete!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122712 Feb 8, 2013
Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure not all the greeks are like that. But most of the ones in this forum are. And the constant rising of the nationalism in greece turns the rest of them into such. You Nina are much more inteligent then the rest of the greeks here, but you are also blinded by your national myths and fairytales, I've noticed when you talk in greek every second word for you all is ellada, and ellines, and this can be indicative. You started saluting yourself with hello great greek recently. The whacko Aristofanis introduced that term great greek here, same like Nick the freak invented the term Slavoturk or Turkoslav or whatever. You realy think they are smarter then you? You wanna trust such people or the golden dawns to represent you, you look up to them?
No Alexander the great is not Turkoslav, such thing don't exist. He is Macedonian. And also that name should never be forrgaten or fade away.
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Since when your Bulgarian language become Macedonian?
And since when you have complex with your Bulgarian language and you re-name your Bulgarian language,Macedonian?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122713 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/e...
And of course the Turkish army they will help the Albanian side to broke the FyroMonkeydonia!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122714 Feb 8, 2013
Poseidon wrote:
<quoted text>
Eseis den prosbalete otan apokaleite kapoion lipotakti xwris na kserete; Exw katebei katw 7 fores apo to 1990, pws tha empena mesa an imoun lipotaktis; Egw eimai aisxros h eseis; Yia skepsou ti malakies lete!
Emeis den prosbaloume ELLHNES!
Kai oute dinoume tetoia xara sta Tourkakia kai Skopiana!
Eseis nai to kanete!
p.s Proswpika den sou eipa tipota,mexri twra,alla prokaleis!
Efe

Istanbul, Turkey

#122715 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
And of course the Turkish army they will help the Albanian side to broke the FyroMonkeydonia!
Are you still fat, short, old and short hair woman once you were always complaining to me??;);)
Poseidon

Tampa, FL

#122716 Feb 8, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
frokalo einai h mana sou kai olo sou to soi . pio megalo frokalo eisai esy.
tragouda oso 8es. Egw 8a pw thn teleutaia nota.
ante sto dialo vlaka apotyxhmene!
Se peirazei to frokalo, tsokaro;
Eisai edw ta teleutaia 4 xronia, exeis steilei sunolika 45K minimata. Poios ine o apotyxhmenos; Pes thn teleytaia nota ston patera sou na sou dwsei kanena fragko..sigoura ise h anergh h exeis kamia douleia tou kolou...mama pese to enoikio..gamw ta xalia sou gamw..
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122717 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/NEIWRxdzPhg
You are very nervous,that means we are right!
By the way,some music form your homeland!
Tradition of course!

Location hidden

#122718 Feb 8, 2013
Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dejano .. do you change women as often as you change your oninions and own words? then dejane you are a lousy womanizer !

first off, you pretty much questioned my intelligence. oh well.. that's no problem to me if it's your opinion.
SEcond, you said "greek people have no values, no morals, no intelligence"

you know i m a defender big time. I take it personally as well.

Third, you got me confused.. staggering between golden dawn and pasok and Tsipras I lost myself hahaa

fourth, you will never understand what exactly makes me a makedonian and you a cryptobulgarian.

the great greeks and stuff.. It's a greek thing and a humour only if you ever get into greek thinking you'll get the humour of it.

the Turkoslav thing is your doing. YOU have totally convinced me about it. Not the one who 'accused you " as such But YOU who have done everything in your power to confirm the title.

still you wont understand why but that's not a problem.

Dejano.. I only trust my feeling, my own guts, my values and my destiny.

How many times do I have to tell you that by ..accusing Greeks of being golden dawnists you'll have some kind of ..self fullfilled prophecy?

you never listened to me. never. I admit that I have failed with you . I accept it and move on.

You dont know Greeks at all!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122719 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this?
http://youtu.be/8vo4SNNhQaE
Also tradition from your homeland!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122720 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still fat, short, old and short hair woman once you were always complaining to me??;);)
http://youtu.be/8vo4SNNhQaE
Still nervous?
Poseidon

Tampa, FL

#122721 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Emeis den prosbaloume ELLHNES!
Kai oute dinoume tetoia xara sta Tourkakia kai Skopiana!
Eseis nai to kanete!
p.s Proswpika den sou eipa tipota,mexri twra,alla prokaleis!
Den mou les, eisai parapanw Ellinas apo emena; An kai den peirazei ti nomizete(opou ghs kai patris), poios dinei sthn pswla kai sto allo malakistiri to dikaiwma na apokaloune kapoion lipotakth;;
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#122722 Feb 8, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course the Turkish army they will help the Albanian to broke-split the FyroMonkeydonia!

Location hidden

#122723 Feb 8, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! No one can deny Babushka to have this fun..:)!
P.S. you said " I am a little girl" sooooo. Don't me drink another cup..
er.. you want me to say that I m an old girl? a babushka?

no problem I ll indulge you . I m a very old girl a very babushka.

happy now? please dont take to drinking for what I said I dont want you to get hooked on caffeine :))

I m a babushka ok now babush?

I understand you want to say something why dont you say it?
no need to drink so much for my sake ...

BasileusConstant ineXI

“"Xeretismata stin Merkel"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#122724 Feb 8, 2013
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>AJDE KOPSE TA PSEMATA KAI THS KYPRIOTIKES! PSEUTOMALAKIESOU ! ESU ARXISES NA KATAKRINEIS TON ELLHNIKO STRATO GIA ATTROCITES!KAI NA DIKAIONEIS TWN TURKOMONGOLWN THS SFAGES KATA TOU AMAXOU ELLHNIKOU PLHTHISMOU!!
Tin Kypro na min tin vazeis sto stoma sou poutana yothetimeni kanadeza.
hacker from manila

Miami, FL

#122725 Feb 8, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BOY WANTS TO BE UNDERSTOOD.. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?
old woman babushka, don't call me boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are Turks The Most Hated People in the World? (Aug '10) 2 hr tony 423
arming the kurds 9 hr Turk bosnian by b... 2
Syrian Refugees are coming to your town. Hahaha 23 hr Rockstar 1
Kurds are the tools of the west 23 hr Rockstar 1
Greeks will have to become migrants Sat Rockstar 1
Why Are Kurds Joining Up With ISIS? Sat Rockstar 1
Syrian Kurds accused of 'war crimes' - Amnesty ... Sat Rockstar 1
More from around the web