The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,903

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120990 Feb 1, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not saying that. I personally like Russians more than any other nation on earth. What I say is, we are not their enemy. Well I have to put this way we are not enemy of any friendly nation. But we will not pay attention to any nations power or whatever if they choose us as their enemy. Our history shows that we have fought with almost every nation on earth. Sometimes with many of them at the same time. Russians know that. And you were talkin about the war back at 1878 in Plevne between us and Russians; you should know that they did not win the war with their military and technicall skills but our hunger made them win the war. They have attacked wth whole army (like 150.000 soldiers to 30.000 Ottoman soldiers who were leading by OSMAN PASHA) three times and they couldnt get into the Plevne. So many dead soldiers were on the ground from russians. Finally the Romannian insisted about a long time siege. People OF Plevne and soldiers were so much hungry aftr months that He had to give the decision of attack to enemy were waiting for them outside of the town.
Finally he can't make it and was shot from his leg. Russian General says: "There is no one on earth who deserves to carry that sword more than you" when he wants to give his sword to the winner of the war.
So Milena, Russian knows us and we know them. We will not fight with each other bcz of you or any other tiny nation wanna be MAKEDON.
And I would advice you and to fascist, racist people like yourself as: Stop pretending like you can do anything to my people. The consequences of that act will be more than you can even imagine! This is a friendly advice. The rest is up to you!!!
http://youtu.be/m7ib-Q8kwmU
Fakedonia for Fakedonians!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120991 Feb 1, 2013
MAKEDONIA NEVER GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
No only fool people like greek make debts that they never pay again. sad
http://youtu.be/nUw9X7mKz0M
Monkeydonia for Monkeydonians!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120992 Feb 1, 2013
_TURKER_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a poor guy named Hajianestis remind you anything???
or a fa@got named solomous solomou???
I have big list to let you remind:):)
You are nervous too!
http://youtu.be/NEIWRxdzPhg
Relax Fakedonian and listen some tradition music from your homeland!
Traditon of course!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120993 Feb 1, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gayriot you sound realy very stupid and strange with this weirdt and pervert language. Even Babushka said to you about how cute you are when speaking your father language;):)
Hey gayriot can you keep some secret???;););)
The old gayreek is around. You should hide your gayreek azzhole from him:):):) Bcz I saw a giant dildo in his hand;)));) Be quick hide yourself from that sick of brain old GREAT gayreek!!:):)
http://youtu.be/8vo4SNNhQaE
Republic of Gypsies "wannabe" Republic of Macedonia!
What a joke!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120994 Feb 1, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not saying that. I personally like Russians more than any other nation on earth. What I say is, we are not their enemy. Well I have to put this way we are not enemy of any friendly nation. But we will not pay attention to any nations power or whatever if they choose us as their enemy. Our history shows that we have fought with almost every nation on earth. Sometimes with many of them at the same time. Russians know that. And you were talkin about the war back at 1878 in Plevne between us and Russians; you should know that they did not win the war with their military and technicall skills but our hunger made them win the war. They have attacked wth whole army (like 150.000 soldiers to 30.000 Ottoman soldiers who were leading by OSMAN PASHA) three times and they couldnt get into the Plevne. So many dead soldiers were on the ground from russians. Finally the Romannian insisted about a long time siege. People OF Plevne and soldiers were so much hungry aftr months that He had to give the decision of attack to enemy were waiting for them outside of the town.
Finally he can't make it and was shot from his leg. Russian General says: "There is no one on earth who deserves to carry that sword more than you" when he wants to give his sword to the winner of the war.
So Milena, Russian knows us and we know them. We will not fight with each other bcz of you or any other tiny nation wanna be MAKEDON.
And I would advice you and to fascist, racist people like yourself as: Stop pretending like you can do anything to my people. The consequences of that act will be more than you can even imagine! This is a friendly advice. The rest is up to you!!!
http://youtu.be/8vo4SNNhQaE
Also from your homeland!
Tradition of course!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120995 Feb 1, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristoofannus, every gayreek should be proud of an old gayreek like yourself:)):) I personally feel proud of you;));) What would I do if you were not being the best of the gayreek azzhole in topix. I told that gayriot from island that he should never get caught by you:):) I also gave him info about the dildo you have for his great gayreek azzhole:):)
I am not sure if you could solve your problems out with him:) But I tell you my old and brainspoiled great gayreek friend, I also did not like him at all. We shoul burn him alive sometime we catch him!!!right bro??:):););)
http://youtu.be/KAdpHw28EuA
You like Struga?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120996 Feb 1, 2013
_TURKER_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt matter..,he already knew that fa@gots of morea would anyways be dumped to the sea in 1923.,1974.,1996:):):)
http://youtu.be/HYlOAWwXt7o
Relax you are very nervous Moustafovski!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120997 Feb 1, 2013
_TURKER_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"We deployed everything in hell-eunuch ass and made eunuchs pruck maniacs"
TURKER, 2013
http://youtu.be/awSAfxaUP9U
Since when you become Moustafovski?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#120998 Feb 1, 2013
_TURKER_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Basurius to experiment try usin your finger!
WHERE???
ASS always in your butt!
:):):)
http://youtu.be/m7ib-Q8kwmU
Fakedonia for Fakedonians!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#120999 Feb 1, 2013
BasileusConstantineXI wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AKK8Dqx1BtIXX
Good morning:)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#121000 Feb 1, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this clear to you,Pishleme edno,I don't care who you are or how big your army is.Bulgarians will never voluntarily give you their land.They will fight you to the last person and then others will fight you for us.Write this down!
There's no such thing as a friendly Turk.And Russians are stronger than you.You gave up Pleven cause you were hungry or whatever but don't forget that Russians held Saint Petersburg for three years under German blockade and never gave it up.They are stronger and more stubborn than you.

East of Eden

#121001 Feb 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!
It's the truth,whether interesting or not.

“ I've never”

#121002 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth,whether interesting or not.
I hear your stress Milena but I don't really think your hype about this has any validity.
Turkish minority in Bulgaria maybe is looking or desiring perhaps for independence, and can you blame them? Listening your comments about Muslims would be enough! I just don't understand what makes you think Turkey would everything and come after Bulgaria? They are building factories and businesses in Bulgaria. Why would they do that? That would be waste.

And, what about the Russians? Last time they were in Northen Turkey, they left their military supplies to Turks... and they continue to send money and supplies during Turkish Independence war. What about Russians? Yeah, they are vodka drinkers instead of raki..:) but who the hell cares as long as they don't turn into Stalin style communism again.

“ I've never”

#121003 Feb 1, 2013
* Turkey would drop everything

“ I've never”

#121004 Feb 1, 2013
Oh boy! Some Don Quixotes dont like good mornings I guess.. lol!

East of Eden

#121005 Feb 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear your stress Milena but I don't really think your hype about this has any validity.
Turkish minority in Bulgaria maybe is looking or desiring perhaps for independence, and can you blame them? Listening your comments about Muslims would be enough! I just don't understand what makes you think Turkey would everything and come after Bulgaria? They are building factories and businesses in Bulgaria. Why would they do that? That would be waste.
And, what about the Russians? Last time they were in Northen Turkey, they left their military supplies to Turks... and they continue to send money and supplies during Turkish Independence war. What about Russians? Yeah, they are vodka drinkers instead of raki..:) but who the hell cares as long as they don't turn into Stalin style communism again.
Bulgaria may not have flourishing economy but we have fertile land in Europe.This is what Turkey wants.Well,maybe Turks in Bulgaria want independence but the Bulgarians aren't about to hand them over their own land.If we give to Turks the land they want,it would be most of our country and in reality their minorities don't cover that big area.Only their appetites are big.They want the Black sea coast,Thrace and Macedonia all the way to Greece and Fyrom.Do you think anyone would grant them that?I don't fcking think so.No one would allow the restoration of the old Ottoman empire.And if Turkey attempts to it,your friendship with Russians would end immediately.

“ I've never”

#121006 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulgaria may not have flourishing economy but we have fertile land in Europe.This is what Turkey wants.Well,maybe Turks in Bulgaria want independence but the Bulgarians aren't about to hand them over their own land.If we give to Turks the land they want,it would be most of our country and in reality their minorities don't cover that big area.Only their appetites are big.They want the Black sea coast,Thrace and Macedonia all the way to Greece and Fyrom.Do you think anyone would grant them that?I don't fcking think so.No one would allow the restoration of the old Ottoman empire.And if Turkey attempts to it,your friendship with Russians would end immediately.
Milena farming doesn't make money . Honey, what you say made sense centuries ago.
You have a problem with your own minority. This can't be Turkey's problem. And if Turkey is using this against you, you cannot blame Turkey because your mentality is the one creating the minority problem in the first place.

Dear girl militaristic emperyalism ended in the 19th century. Now, we are friends with benefits..lol you see emperyalism has changed. This is cheaper and more beneficial.
So I don't have to pay for Bronzilla's condo and buy him fur coats anymore ..ha ha ha ha ha ha …
Milena N

Miami, FL

#121007 Feb 1, 2013
i got a rash on my balls...what should i do?
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#121008 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
i got a rash on my balls...what should i do?
CALL THE TURKOSLAVIAN !CACKSACKER GRUEVSKI!

“Athens ”

Athens

#121010 Feb 1, 2013
Can any hell-eunuch bros anzwer my queztion???

Why every name in our hell-eunuch world including the ancient ones end up with ASS but not ALEXANDER's name???

Such as Alexanderass!

Or Alexanderanuss!

Or Alexanderillass!

Or Alexanderedass!

Or Alexanderianass!

Whatever!

Is he from somewhere beyond the hell-eunuch world???

Thanks in advance perplexed hell-eunuchs bros of mine!

Before asswering my question you can discass the asswers between your ass selves ass long ass you wish:)

Let me give you a hint my dear eunuch brothers!

I think he is not an eunuch like us and comes from a little north:)

I wait for anzwers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islamic State: Is Turkey jeopardizing peace wit... 35 min TheTurk 6
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 1 hr Righteous 163
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 3 hr Dander 40
ANKARA: ISIL Destroys Landmark Armenian Church ... 7 hr Kim Jong Un 50
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 9 hr Kim Jong Un 419
Turkey builds massive pipeline to send drinking... 14 hr Dumrul 1
Egyptian regime Al Sisi calls on Arabs to boyco... 15 hr Kneel before Ottoman 1

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE