The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

There are 132870 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2011, titled The rise of Turkey in the Balkans. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#113638 Nov 27, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#113639 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
HLLEOS HLLEOS.....!
Four wives nothing to do with religion!
Hellenes have adopted the seven wives somewhere in the Middle East 11,000 years before Mohamed!
He just gave them instructions in the Koran about the customs they have observed at that time remember....
Mohamed was totally AGRAMATOS!
Seven wives at the time of adoption were fair and equal to all women!
For the reason no other than there were quarrels and fights and wars that most man killed in young age,(In Greece however NO man without children could go to war! Man's major roll was for the continuation of the species)
So, it was roughly calculated “untold” years back that after wars and natural causes there were one MAN to seven women!
At the time the rule was faire but, over the years it was abused until Jesus come along and reshuffled it again, Jesus have placed the women back to a better place in the community mind you that, a women with her monthly cycle was considered DIRTY and could not attend any religious or other ceremony on a temple of god!
Mohamed have never fallen in illogicality about Jesus! Arabs however, still saying “as well as all other prophets we have” Mohamed was the last one!
ARIS, AREBOS, ARAB in short, alla kai ARAPHS slangily…
What I tell you are TRUE though, you don’t have to believe for the reason our church “FATHERS” have taught us what have suit their own purpose.
I' like your avatar... You look like DANDOULAKH at 26 years of age!
excuses.. It's one thing and I can perfectly understand to say taht the pariticular society had particular practices and customs and quite another to have a whole holy book supposedly dictated by Gabriel the messenger of God to quote God's own words and tell them in the quran that Allah says you marry only one for you can only be fair to everything from. money to....feelings to one woman but eh ok.. Allah understands human ( male's) nature and ONLY if you can share everything equally dont exceed.. number four!!!

mercy me! does God bother abouit such things? no obviouslyu God didnt say so.. the Man said so.

once a muslim admits that I can discuss everything.

also.. and most important... a God doesnt give instructions on how to beat your wife..

if he does I dont want him . thanks but no thanks..

when you have ARabs admit so that the Quran instructs this that etc.. why should I brush it aside?

Mohammed was an Arab and if yousay Arabs were hellenes too then you know that God was a hellene too and y ou mean it in your particular way ..
once upon a time there was Adam and Eve and they two were ..Hellenes and then they multiplied and started drifting apart..

whatever they are I take is as they want.. they are ARabs Turks Chinese etc and I am a Hellene.
that's all Aristofani there's no reason and no point insisting on anyone being a hellene once upon a time.. so what?

now thery are not.

no point really. it doesnt change anything.

of all people you should know that if there was a case some people "feel" the hellenic call in them.. they wouldnt do it because you thump it on them.

it would come..naturally
Greeks dont need to force anything on anyone.....

even Christos said: whoever wants ..follow me..
whoever!!!

that's why I love him.

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#113640 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HwWbKzeklvoXX
Neredesin sen..Cem KARACA
Neredesin serekankaran.....

Ante Gamhsou Malaka....

Location hidden

#113641 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] you that's where you've got it wrong!
ZEUS is one and ONLY....!
God those days meant like we today say.... SAINT,
Go away stupid Turk,
where's Zeus now?....:))

Athena? Apollo?
above all is THEOS.

Istanbul, Turkey

#113642 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Neredesin serekankaran.....
Ante Gamhsou Malaka....
siktir a.koydugumun gotvereni

Sydney, Australia

#113643 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
excuses.. It's one thing and I can perfectly understand to say taht the pariticular society had particular practices and customs and quite another to have a whole holy book supposedly dictated by Gabriel the messenger of God to quote God's own words and tell them in the quran that Allah says you marry only one for you can only be fair to everything from. money to....feelings to one woman but eh ok.. Allah understands human ( male's) nature and ONLY if you can share everything equally dont exceed.. number four!!!
mercy me! does God bother abouit such things? no obviouslyu God didnt say so.. the Man said so.
once a muslim admits that I can discuss everything.
also.. and most important... a God doesnt give instructions on how to beat your wife..
if he does I dont want him . thanks but no thanks..
when you have ARabs admit so that the Quran instructs this that etc.. why should I brush it aside?
Mohammed was an Arab and if yousay Arabs were hellenes too then you know that God was a hellene too and y ou mean it in your particular way ..
once upon a time there was Adam and Eve and they two were ..Hellenes and then they multiplied and started drifting apart..
whatever they are I take is as they want.. they are ARabs Turks Chinese etc and I am a Hellene.
that's all Aristofani there's no reason and no point insisting on anyone being a hellene once upon a time.. so what?
now thery are not.
no point really. it doesnt change anything.
of all people you should know that if there was a case some people "feel" the hellenic call in them.. they wouldnt do it because you thump it on them.
it would come..naturally
Greeks dont need to force anything on anyone.....
even Christos said: whoever wants ..follow me..
whoever!!!
that's why I love him.
Who said Muslims do know what they do?
Every one interprets the Koran in his own way, same applay to our priests
Every priest will tell you a different story about GOD,
They don't even know what GOD is,

As for Gabriel (THE MESENGER OF GOD) I' told you before IT WAS A GREEK PRIEST FROM THE TEMPLE OF GOD FROM ALEXANDRIA WHO HAVE RESISTED CHRISTIANITY,
His temple has been forcibly converted to a Churche,

HELLENE does not mean GREEK

GREEKS are HELLENES

Not ALL HELLENES are GREEKS,

GREEK from GREAT!

Istanbul, Turkey

#113644 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Athena? Apollo?
above all is THEOS.
exist in Egyptian mythology (stolen by gayreece)

Location hidden

#113645 Nov 27, 2012
Oracle of Apollo at Delphi was that of Christ and His Passion: A heavenly pushing me, light, and he is the victim god, and did not suffer divinity, because it is simultaneously both mortal and non-mortal, the same God and man, bring everything from the Father and has everything from the mother. But the life of the Father, having the physical strength of a mortal mother (suffered) the cross, burial, hubris. From his eyelids sometimes tears will run hot. Five thousand hungry men from five loaves, because he wanted to dominate as God. Jesus is my God, who was crucified on wood, he's expired and his grave attracts many in the sky.

The next oracle of Apollo at apingelthi seven Greek sages gathered at the temple to the Unknown God in Athens. In their question to Apollo to whom after him belongs the temple, Apollo foretells the coming of the Son and Word of God, and the name of His mother Maria.

Assembled sages told not to Apollo: "prophesied to us prophet Apollo, after what you will be the house that?" Apollo Responding to them said: "Those on the virtue and decency has been encouraged to do, do so and ye. I do predict a single threefold God extends to the heights, whose ineffable Word after kyoforithei in unsuspecting daughter, just as the torchbearer arc will generally capture around the world just as the fish from the depths of infidelity. Prize will offer it to the Father. Mary is not the name of this. "

Istanbul, Turkey

#113646 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Muslims do know what they do?
Every one interprets the Koran in his own way, same applay to our priests
Every priest will tell you a different story about GOD,
They don't even know what GOD is,
As for Gabriel (THE MESENGER OF GOD) I' told you before IT WAS A GREEK PRIEST FROM THE TEMPLE OF GOD FROM ALEXANDRIA WHO HAVE RESISTED CHRISTIANITY,
His temple has been forcibly converted to a Churche,
HELLENE does not mean GREEK
GREEKS are HELLENES
Not ALL HELLENES are GREEKS,
GREEK from GREAT!
Priest sexually abusing little boys.i know it was not ur choice to be gay

Sydney, Australia

#113647 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
siktir a.koydugumun gotvereni
POUSTI MALAKA SKOPIANE,

Sydney, Australia

#113648 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
Priest sexually abusing little boys.i know it was not ur choice to be gay
That's a Catholic priest privilege, Orthodox priest are merried,

[email protected] you, You are a poofter by nature...

Istanbul, Turkey

#113649 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they married but they love 'meze'
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#113650 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds you of something else I m sure.. no ?
Quite....
&fe ature=related

Istanbul, Turkey

#113651 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

Greek Orthodox priest faces child-sex charges

Sydney, Australia

#113652 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
exist in Egyptian mythology (stolen by gayreece)
ZEUS now is in the same place as ever was,

You are an IDIOT,

Sydney, Australia

#113653 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Greek Orthodox priest faces child-sex charges
IDIOT,
Patrick Hughes, 56 IS NOT GREEK!

[email protected] YOU,

Istanbul, Turkey

#113654 Nov 27, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
ZEUS now is in the same place as ever was,
You are an IDIOT,
heee it's a butterfly on my cooock..same location as ever

Sydney, Australia

#113656 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Athena? Apollo?
above all is THEOS.
Ti tha geinw egw me'sena....! MOU LES?

Zeus is present even in your own HOME,
You and your husbant, are forming a ZEU "GO" S

Apollo is still present, Otan sou arese kati pou laxtarouses kai to efages, H ena exesio fwrema pou fwreses kai phges kapou les oti Htan APO-LAUSHS!

The english still say "Laugh" = beaming of light!

H Athina sthn ATHINA pou allou?

ATHIR NAUS (nauths tou aitheros)= ATHINA

Please..... mh me tyranas....,

Sydney, Australia

#113657 Nov 27, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
heee it's a butterfly on my cooock..same location as ever
Kiss your POULI good buy,

Go to sleep, that's a good monkey...!

Sydney, Australia

#113658 Nov 27, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Athena? Apollo?
above all is THEOS.
Oh yes........!

THEOS from THETA kai WMEGA THW (8w) mean trexw FAST.....

Ethethike h NINA apo ekei?

From THW (tho) we have THOR THOUGHT THINKING THOU (Thou kyrie to stomati mou) THY (thyself)THWOS ATHWOS THAUMA THANOS and a MILION more......words,

Nothing to do with ZEUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape during the Armenian Genocide: Are You turk... 47 min turd 1
even turks know that turks are mental 52 min ibrahim karagoolb 1
germans burning down turkish mosques 1 hr ibrahim karagoolb 1
sakozy says turks are filthy monkies who aren't... 2 hr ibrahim karagoolb 1
Turkish Wine Renaissance Promotes Rock-Aged Whites 5 hr Rockstar 1
Discovery Channel Flavors of Turkey HD 5 hr Rockstar 1
Discover Turkey 5 hr Rockstar 1
More from around the web