The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
109,201 - 109,220 of 132,906 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113537
Nov 27, 2012
 
Vardarskis are brainDead"
Fyrom, the troll of the Balkans!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113538
Nov 27, 2012
 
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Gecen gun ricami kirmamissin.. sagol.
HEY Babushka,

You no BABUSHKA SORRY...!

Babushka was a RUSSIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER...!

Try ATATURK will suit you better...!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113539
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Alaturk,what kind of book is "Quaran"?Tell me so I can read it,LMAO!
Hey, LMAO, why don't you tell us what is "Quaran"?
But its not about reading, its about understanding and realizing all four books.. have you even read the Bible or you just remember your Christianity when you need to fit in?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113540
Nov 27, 2012
 
Greeks are brainDead wrote:
According to Steven Runciman, author of a
history of the Greek Orthodox Church,“The
great fathers of the Church, such as Basil,
would have been horrified by the gallant[!]
Pelopennesian bishops who raised the
standard of revolt in 1821&#8243;.23 This was not
a war of Greek independence or liberation,
but a war of extermination against the
Turks and other Muslims, and the main
instigators of it were the Greek Orthodox
Christian clerics.
In 1861, the historian George Finlay wrote:
“In the month of April 1821, a Muslim
population amounting to upwards of
20,000 souls, was living, dispersed in
Greece, employed in agriculture. Before two
months had elapsed, the greater part was
slain-men, women and children were
murdered without mercy or remorse…The
crime was a nation’s crime, and whatever
perturbations it may produce must be in a
nation’s conscience, as the deeds by which
it can be expiated must be the acts of a
nation.”12
According to the historian C.M. Woodhouse,
the entire Turkish population of cities and
towns were collected and marched out to
convenient places in the countryside where
they were slaughtered.30 In Greek Orthodox
Romania also, the leader of the Greek
rebellion, Alexander Ypsilanti, and his
supporters took the towns of Galatz and
Yassy. The Turks were surprised and
massacred in cold blood.10,22
Turks Burnt Alive
In April 1821, the Greek residents of the
islands of Hydra, Spetsa and Psara joined the
rebels. They attacked ships carrying the
Ottoman flag, capturing crew members and
killing them or throwing them into the sea.
They also captured and killed many Muslim
pilgrims on their way to Mecca. According to
British writers such as St. Clair, Howarth and
William Miller, the Greek rebels captured 57
crew members of a Turkish vessel, took
them to the island of Hydra amidst shrieks
of triumph and there, on the coast, they
roasted them alive on a fire.15,21,24
Many Greeks in Thessaly, Macedonia and
Halkidiki, too, joined the rebels and began to
attack the Turks without mercy. The Greek
peasants who remorselessly killed their
Turkish neighbours saw the rebellion as a
war of religious extermination, and for the
most part, the bishops and priest who led
them, shared this view.24
HEY WANK ''MAFIA"" from Sydney Australia Welcome Back...!

I still see you go by various profiles and locations you SCHIZOPHRENIC BASTARD...!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113541
Nov 27, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
A funny
Israeli sent me this. It is for Nina.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/r4B90Knx57w
Thank you faith. I d like to see you dance this one
and what in this world !!
http://youtu.be/_CL9VcdZjig

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113542
Nov 27, 2012
 
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Is this English spelling of Qur'an(reading Quaran) You know, write english not as read english, when read it, each letter is changing! I wrote Turkish heard it, understand?
Whenever, I still can not figure out, so that Butter/Fly! What's this about a cute little animal!.......ButterMilena maybe more logic than it! eheheh.........
Ajde be,you misspelled it.
Turkish for Quran:Kuran;Kur'an;Kuran'in
What Muslim misspells Quran?LMAO!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113543
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, LMAO, why don't you tell us what is "Quaran"?
But its not about reading, its about understanding and realizing all four books.. have you even read the Bible or you just remember your Christianity when you need to fit in?
I could care less about the Kur book.My point was Alaturk misspelling it.And tell us,what do you read,"How to troll for dummies"?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113544
Nov 27, 2012
 
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, LMAO, why don't you tell us what is "Quaran"?
But its not about reading, its about understanding and realizing all four books.. have you even read the Bible or you just remember your Christianity when you need to fit in?
You tell me BABUSHKA the Turkish Russian FREEDOM FIGHTER .....
What is the Quaran...?
Could it be a book about a FALSE PROFIT...?
Could it be a book about THE ANTI CHRIST...?
Could it be that the Quaran teachers MURDER, AND HOW TO CARRY OUT MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE...!
Could it be that the Quaran is the CAUSE OF ALL WARS in HUMANITY...?
TELL ME TURKISH BABUSKA WITH A RUSSIAN WARRIOR ON YOUR PROFILE '''WHAT IS THE QUARAN...?

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113545
Nov 27, 2012
 
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY Babushka,
You no BABUSHKA SORRY...!
Babushka was a RUSSIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER...!
Try ATATURK will suit you better...!
Hey to you too!
I am afraid I would have difficulty filling his shoes..
My grandfather fought against red army in St Petersburg, his property was taking away because of it and he was sent to Siberia as a prisoner .. I think I have a right to use the name Babushka.. what is your problem?
TURKER

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113546
Nov 27, 2012
 
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
easy boy easy!! hold your horses Hiding behind the whole turcic world? plus all islamdom? he he he
hahahaha
to have history repeat itself baby first you'll have to return Constantinoupoli to its owners then come with all your turcic world to get it again. Dont forget to have your Arabs and your Thai muslims with you.
hahaahah
first things first! right? ok.
If everything repeats itself baby I'll would take even your underware:):)

First things first! Right? Ok.

BTW do you use underwares., I heard greeks are a little broke these days;) I have quite a large collection of greek underwares., dont be a cucko if you are a nightingale., I surely can send you a used greek underware:)

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113547
Nov 27, 2012
 
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about the Kur book.My point was Alaturk misspelling it.And tell us,what do you read,"How to troll for dummies"?
Ahh I see I have bruised your ego pretty bad.. well I don't troll nor I am as belittle like you. So, he misspelled.. are you that desparate to feel better about yourself.. even a simple misspell gives you goosing? His intent was sincere.. that's what counts.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113548
Nov 27, 2012
 
P,s

The Quaran is also a book that teaches MALE MUSLIMS on how to DEFAME a woman by covering her up from HEAD TO TOE LIKE A LEPPER...!

Destroying and taking away a womens FEMININITY...!
MALE Muslims treating females like a DOG...!

When the woman falls out of love with the male Muslim or becomes mischievous she is BASHED then STONED to DEATH or BEHEADED in front of family and STRANGERS...!

THIS IS THE QUARAN...!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113550
Nov 27, 2012
 
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh I see I have bruised your ego pretty bad.. well I don't troll nor I am as belittle like you. So, he misspelled.. are you that desparate to feel better about yourself.. even a simple misspell gives you goosing? His intent was sincere.. that's what counts.
Bruised my ego?You've bruised nothing but yourself.And my point had nothing to do with English.Just that Muslims don't misspell Quran.That's it.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113551
Nov 27, 2012
 
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me BABUSHKA the Turkish Russian FREEDOM FIGHTER .....
What is the Quaran...?
Could it be a book about a FALSE PROFIT...?
Could it be a book about THE ANTI CHRIST...?
Could it be that the Quaran teachers MURDER, AND HOW TO CARRY OUT MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE...!
Could it be that the Quaran is the CAUSE OF ALL WARS in HUMANITY...?
TELL ME TURKISH BABUSKA WITH A RUSSIAN WARRIOR ON YOUR PROFILE '''WHAT IS THE QUARAN...?
Why? I am not here to convert you.. I think religion is a private matter...
None of the holly books teaches murder or war.. it is the institutionalized religion that is aggressive.
Odysseus, you don't know anything about me or my background .. don't make assumptions..

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113552
Nov 27, 2012
 
Odysseus BC wrote:
P,s
The Quaran is also a book that teaches MALE MUSLIMS on how to DEFAME a woman by covering her up from HEAD TO TOE LIKE A LEPPER...!
Destroying and taking away a womens FEMININITY...!
MALE Muslims treating females like a DOG...!
When the woman falls out of love with the male Muslim or becomes mischievous she is BASHED then STONED to DEATH or BEHEADED in front of family and STRANGERS...!
THIS IS THE QUARAN...!
It is "Qu'ran" Kuran or Koran..
Did you know the black veil, the covering (not like the ones in Arabia but in Anatolia.. They dont cover their faces..) was actually an early Greek Orthodox custom?
A lot of those are combined with local customes.. like celebrating Christmas, Easter ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113553
Nov 27, 2012
 
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I am not here to convert you.. I think religion is a private matter...
None of the holly books teaches murder or war.. it is the institutionalized religion that is aggressive.
Odysseus, you don't know anything about me or my background .. don't make assumptions..
You say " The Quaran does not teach MURDER...!

THAT'S BULLSH*T AND YOU KNOW IT...!

Ask AIKIDA and the TALLABAN they will tell you...!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113554
Nov 27, 2012
 
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>How read
Quran?
Quaran Reading enlish same orgin Kûr'ân sound!
How you not understand this why!...
Ya,whatever.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113555
Nov 27, 2012
 
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruised my ego?You've bruised nothing but yourself.And my point had nothing to do with English.Just that Muslims don't misspell Quran.That's it.
Myself? Neh! Nothing lost, nothing gained.. Nothing is good for you...
Why are you so bothered by it? Maybe he just didn't know the English spelling. Quran is not Turkish spelling.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113556
Nov 27, 2012
 
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I am not here to convert you.. I think religion is a private matter...
None of the holly books teaches murder or war.. it is the institutionalized religion that is aggressive.
Odysseus, you don't know anything about me or my background .. don't make assumptions..
Convert ME...?

I will get the SWORD of the ARK ANGEL MICHAEL and SPEAR your ANTI CHRIST BOOK in HALF till GOD the ONLY TRUE GOD DISINEGRATES this BLASPHEMY TO HELL...!

If i place the HOLY BIBLE on the Quaran , the Quaran will CATCH ON FIRE...!

JESUS CHRIST will send the DEVIL BACK TO '''HELL'''...!

I need to convert YOU TO CHRISTIANITY...!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113557
Nov 27, 2012
 
Greeks are brainDead wrote:
According to Steven Runciman, author of a
history of the Greek Orthodox Church,“The
great fathers of the Church, such as Basil,
would have been horrified by the gallant[!]
Pelopennesian bishops who raised the
standard of revolt in 1821&#8243;.23 This was not
a war of Greek independence or liberation,
but a war of extermination against the
Turks and other Muslims, and the main
instigators of it were the Greek Orthodox
Christian clerics.
In 1861, the historian George Finlay wrote:
“In the month of April 1821, a Muslim
population amounting to upwards of
20,000 souls, was living, dispersed in
Greece, employed in agriculture. Before two
months had elapsed, the greater part was
slain-men, women and children were
murdered without mercy or remorse…The
crime was a nation’s crime, and whatever
perturbations it may produce must be in a
nation’s conscience, as the deeds by which
it can be expiated must be the acts of a
nation.”12
According to the historian C.M. Woodhouse,
the entire Turkish population of cities and
towns were collected and marched out to
convenient places in the countryside where
they were slaughtered.30 In Greek Orthodox
Romania also, the leader of the Greek
rebellion, Alexander Ypsilanti, and his
supporters took the towns of Galatz and
Yassy. The Turks were surprised and
massacred in cold blood.10,22
Turks Burnt Alive
In April 1821, the Greek residents of the
islands of Hydra, Spetsa and Psara joined the
rebels. They attacked ships carrying the
Ottoman flag, capturing crew members and
killing them or throwing them into the sea.
They also captured and killed many Muslim
pilgrims on their way to Mecca. According to
British writers such as St. Clair, Howarth and
William Miller, the Greek rebels captured 57
crew members of a Turkish vessel, took
them to the island of Hydra amidst shrieks
of triumph and there, on the coast, they
roasted them alive on a fire.15,21,24
Many Greeks in Thessaly, Macedonia and
Halkidiki, too, joined the rebels and began to
attack the Turks without mercy. The Greek
peasants who remorselessly killed their
Turkish neighbours saw the rebellion as a
war of religious extermination, and for the
most part, the bishops and priest who led
them, shared this view.24
KEEP CALM
AND ENJOY
YOUR NATIONAL FIASCO
DIZZY FYROMONKEY

Alexandros Mallias ambassador of Greee to Skopjeans
Greece has based her foreign policy on respect for international law, international conventions and Security Council resolutions of the United Nations are Fair. The International Court of Justicehas for about four decades had this policy as main reference point

I had PREDICTED that REGARDLESS of the content of the decision, things would be EASIER FOR GREECE in Chicago AND THEY WERE. Indeed, in my opinion, the relevant paragraph of the Declaration of the NATO Summit in Chicago is even STRONGER and BETTER from the Greek perspective, compared to that of Bucharest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Turkey Forum right now

Search the Turkey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Artificial Armenia Has NO Hope and Future - Shr... 18 min Kostas Barbaridis 18
Erdogan criticises west's silence on Israeli ag... 39 min Uzi 192
We Turks want 100% Muslim not 99% Muslim in Turkey 49 min Ottoman 8
What types of women do Turkish men like? 1 hr Helga 0
Turkish nation doesn't exist Yes or No? (Dec '13) 4 hr Say it right 107
Armenians in Glendale LA are criminals (Feb '11) 4 hr Dumbass Turk 77
Why are Turks The Most Hated People in the World? (Aug '10) 5 hr Armenian Genocide Lies 327
Turkey Will Fall! (Jun '08) 7 hr Armenian Genocide Lies 29
Clashes start on Turkish-Syrian border 8 hr BayKhan 27
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's Ethnic Origin 10 hr BayKhan 125
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 12 hr Dander 294
•••
•••