The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 5,426)

Showing posts 108,501 - 108,520 of132,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SOK KAI PEOS

Piraeus, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodona? Do you mean Dodoni the name of the most ancient oracle in Greece?
Regarding the rest you are writing, I want to tell you that we don't hate anybody except our enemies? Are you one of them? In that case it'll be our pleasure to wipe you off.
ayto akrivos ennoei o malakas
vlepeis gia kapoious san ki ayton ta synora tis albanias ftanoun mexri to antirio!
Ade leme... ki ayto ta spaei -)
Voreios Hpeiros gia panta!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up fool, it has been 6th centuries since you lost Istanbul and look at you today you are still fantasizing about getting the place back, but even in your dreams you are relying on somebody else to do the job for you, how pathetic is that?
The sad part is you have no idea about the geopolitical realities of middle east today. Israel approached Turkey at least 3 times in the last 2 years and offered some sort of settlement (monetary compensation for the dead and yes an apology) to normalize things between 2 countries, it was Erdogan who refused these offers.
Erdogan considers himself and Turkey indispensable for US administration and rightfully so Turkey is set to be an example for other Islamic countries in the region and assigned the task of protecting US interests in the region.
It seems there are also plans for the near future to incorporate Northern Iraq (Kurdish region) into Turkey under a loose Federation
Just yesterday Erdogan accused Israel of being a terrorist state and despite all of intensive questioning and outrage from White House press corps, US Admin members refused to say anything that criticize Erdogan for doing so.
Time will show who's the fool
and remember.. I ve read here some "accusations"" that Greeks rely on others to get what they want or hope for. rely on others... also that we "still hope"

The point is not what Greeks do and hope.. and say.. the point is what Turks themselves do and say.

please read who still boasts ( in agony?) and who says who will do things. Then you might start thinking in a different way as to who Greeks rely to and who will make things happen

"Mehmed II was too keen on shariah, and he considered it an Islamic duty to overthrow the Byzantines by conquering Constantinople. Ironically, he had a blood lineage to the Byzantine imperial family – his predecessor, Sultan Orhan I, had married a Byzantine princess, and Mehmed II may have claimed descent from John Tzelepes Komnenos, a grandchild of Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos.
Even more ironically, the sultan was also known for the religious tolerance with which he treated his subjects, especially among the conquered Christians. His oath “firman”– which he issued to protect Bosnian Franciscans when he conquered that territory in 1463 – is considered the oldest document on religious freedoms.

To some extent, it would be anachronistic to accuse Muslim Turks of occupying other nations’ lands as the darker ages of human race had seen that motive too often regardless of ethnicity or religion.
All the same, it won’t be anachronistic at all to be astonished at the Turkish love affair with the idea of conquest in the 21st century. Instead of shyly (and privately) remembering 1453, the Turks make every cheerful noise to remind the entire world that their country is a too rare commodity in Europe which boasts that its biggest city in fact is a land that once belonged to another nation and was captured by the force of sword. "

Sadly, millions of Turks will go to the theaters to feel proud of their ancestors and to visually show their children “our greatness.” We are great not only because “we had the power of the sword” but, even more sadly, because “we still adore the idea.” This is what Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdo&#287;an must have meant when he recently said he wanted to “raise devout generations…which should embrace our historic values.”

And it is so amusing that these devout generations get easily offended when someone spelled the original name of the city their ancestors had conquered five and a half centuries ago: Constantinople."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/conquest-145...

THIS man Murat, is NOT a Greek dreamer. And he doesnt call it....Nova Roma!
http://youtu.be/sbvrouWgV0U

yeah you're right.. Greeks lost Cosntantinoupoli not the Romans :)))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Katsarida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks YOU for being so good representative of Hellene people:))
Thank all Hellenes. it comes naturally :)

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Odysseus BC wrote:
THE 3 STOOGES....!
TURKEY
ALBANIA
FYROM...!
TURKEY want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER TURKEY.
Albania want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER ALBANIA.
FYROM want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER MACEDONIA...?
WHAT THE HELL...?
We are STILL WAITING...?
COME ON 3 STOOGES TRY IT...!
We will rid the world of 3 PARASITES in one hit...!
You think GREECE cant do it...?
Thats what they said in 1942 when Greece was attacked by 4 countries simultaniously and HELD inflicting great damage and loss in enemy casualtie and nearly costing the enemy the WAR...!
COWARDLY COUNTRIES THAT ATTACKED GREECE SIMULTANEOUSLY in WW2...,
How can we FORGET......,,,,
ITALY
ALBANIA
BULGARIA
GERMANY
Come on 3 STOOGES
TURKEY
ALBANIA
FYROM
GREECE IS WAITING FOR YOU...!
WE CANT WAIT FOR EVER...!
Nah,Bulgaria didn't attack Greece.We just let the Germans through.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hellenic military 2012

Sabaton - Coat of Arms [English & Greek Subtitles] Remastered

YOU WANT GREECE...?
'COME AND TAKE THEM...!"
MOLON LABE...!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Vardarska will never join EU. So simple as that!!!
perhaps the Republic of Ottomanija will. But then again who will want an EU then?

long live Republic of SlavOttomanija!!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you got reading comprehension problems then. But yes you re right. Misreading "If I were Greek I would give up already" is something that really doesnt make sense not even to you.
A Greek and ..give up???
you re right not to make sense out of it. But.. understandably that's not what I said.. you are in a fury and Ill excuse you.
as for telling me where to go.. word of advice:
dont push your luck with me.)))
I m extremely patient with you. And that because I realize that you've lost your marbles and I dont want to squeeze when you;re hurting.. just make sure you dont poke on me too much
YOur judgement is totally blurred and you re making one mistake after another.
All this time you have not learned.. only one thing will stop me and its not because you can but its because I would make myself stop for my reasons.
hense the reason Athens never had any saying in Anatolia..:)
when you learn horon you can tell me "don't push".. and you can squeeze me...:)
But now let's don't get over our heads too much..

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

SOK KAI PEOS wrote:
<quoted text>
ayto akrivos ennoei o malakas
vlepeis gia kapoious san ki ayton ta synora tis albanias ftanoun mexri to antirio!
Ade leme... ki ayto ta spaei -)
Voreios Hpeiros gia panta!
Kala, as tous na ksunontai stin gklitsa tou tsopani!!!
Tha erthei h wra olwn autwn twn kathikiwn.
Wraio to Delvino kai h Tsamouria!!!

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Odysseus BC wrote:
THE 3 STOOGES....!
TURKEY
ALBANIA
FYROM...!
TURKEY want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER TURKEY.
Albania want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER ALBANIA.
FYROM want's to attack GREECE as a GREATER MACEDONIA...?
WHAT THE HELL...?
We are STILL WAITING...?
COME ON 3 STOOGES TRY IT...!
We will rid the world of 3 PARASITES in one hit...!
You think GREECE cant do it...?
Thats what they said in 1942 when Greece was attacked by 4 countries simultaniously and HELD inflicting great damage and loss in enemy casualtie and nearly costing the enemy the WAR...!
COWARDLY COUNTRIES THAT ATTACKED GREECE SIMULTANEOUSLY in WW2...,
How can we FORGET......,,,,
ITALY
ALBANIA
BULGARIA
GERMANY
Come on 3 STOOGES
TURKEY
ALBANIA
FYROM
GREECE IS WAITING FOR YOU...!
WE CANT WAIT FOR EVER...!
Where is this Albania, fryom and Turkey association coming from? Take down a. Notch!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
They will NEVER join EU...!
They will NEVER join NATO...!
They will also NEVER get recognition...!
They are ALL UP THEIR in Skopje in FAIRYLAND...!
Gruevski is too busy spending millions on erecting statues of Greek warriors and Philosopher's,
Albanian and Bulgarian freedom fighters...!
Gruevski has turned Skopje into a LAS VAGAS DISNEYLAND...!
Skopje looks like the Parthenon and Taj Mahal...!
This FAIRYLAND WILL ALL COME CRUMBLING DOWN SOON...!
"like halva'

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve just heard today there's an emergency exit in heaven to hell.. so if you need to send me there immediately I'll use it
am I a biggot? how so? because I ve learnt how to be ..compassionate? or because you've lost your balance?
I m sure now that logic and its powers make some people angry. I guess... logic cannot compete with compassion and poetry appreciation.
You are turning into someone already ... "if she is" doesn't mean "she is"
there are seven degrees of hell and heaven.. each level is for people who you categorize according to their worth to you..:)!

What logic vre? Your logic is cute but flawed.. reduction!... not the other way around..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this Albania, fryom and Turkey association coming from? Take down a. Notch!
You OBVIOUSLY "DON'T COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ...!"

The ASSOCIATION IS that these 3 countries

TURKEY
ALBANIA
FYROM
have openly stated they wan't to attack Greece...!
And if given the opportunity they will attack GREECE.

TURKEY an invasion of GREECE will resault in a GREATER TURKEY.
ALBANIA an invasion of GREECE will resault in a GREATER ALBANIA.
FYROM an invasion of GREECE will resault in a GREATER MACEDONIA.

YOU WAN'T GREECE...?
"COME AND TAKE THEM...!"
"MOLON LABE...!"
SOK KAI PEOS

Piraeus, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are turning into someone already ... "if she is" doesn't mean "she is"
there are seven degrees of hell and heaven.. each level is for people who you categorize according to their worth to you..:)!
What logic vre? Your logic is cute but flawed.. reduction!... not the other way around..
yeniden büyük poutana -)
BIJI KURDISTAN!

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

SOK KAI PEOS wrote:
<quoted text>
yeniden büyük poutana -)
BIJI KURDISTAN!
Electra, I didn't do anything. It was him who wanted to stay although I was telling him to go..:) I think he really is a big male poutana.. you may have to tell him more I am a grandma, 50 ..and all that jazz..still he prefers to stay..why?
Unfortunetly Kurdistan is not going to help your dreams..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dodona wrote:
Greek learn Greek as foreign language ...more then
50% of them are originally Albanians...Since they ignore this they will have crises most of all identity one.They hate themselfs and Albanian...but do not worry is a love /hate story...they sure will be back in the track.tungjatjeta Arbanitia:)
since Greeks ignore what they are how come you know who Greeks are?

it's true what they say..
there are two kinds of people ; The Greeks and those who wish they were.
There's a third kind of people too. Those who try to become Greeks by wishfully claiming Greeks are ..themselves

shoo!!
Albane dodona ,.. why do you go about in the topix world by a Greek name?? YOu too Albane?
Isnt an Albanian one good enough to go about? hm.. obviously..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dodona wrote:
Good news a truly Arberor political and human rights political party is soon to be formed in Greece...they may take the majority in KUVEND confronting fals nationalist .Arbanitika will be heard more and more again in the roads of Atiki and not only at periphery or privat homes....
If you are really Greek as you claim you are our brothers and should speak the same language
The drooling fyromians are finished.
long live the drooling Albanians !

astadiala!

NO drooling clown will ever be Greek!
But of course there's no law against drooling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
Republic of Ottonanija?
Kalooo,wraio onoma!
Kalhspera Nina!
Ti kaneis?
exw prosexei poso tous ponaei ekaterw8en haha

kala eimai Periklh.. euxaristw euxomai na eisai se forma panta outws wste na tous 8ymizeis to point,ta points...:)))

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
The drooling fyromians are finished.
long live the drooling Albanians !
astadiala!
NO drooling clown will ever be Greek!
But of course there's no law against drooling.
Mou aresei to "astadiala"!!!
SOK KAI PEOS

Piraeus, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Electra, I didn't do anything. It was him who wanted to stay although I was telling him to go..:) I think he really is a big male poutana.. you may have to tell him more I am a grandma, 50 ..and all that jazz..still he prefers to stay..why?
Unfortunetly Kurdistan is not going to help your dreams..
are you a grandma, "honey"?
what a pitty!
i will cry
sniff, sniff -)
you see, my grandma and my grandpa, who were born and stay in KONSTANTINOYPOLIS back then in '50's, where kicked out WITH VIOLENCE by your grand parents without any cent in their pockets, "honey"

so, a little verbal abuse will not harm you, "honey"

BTW
B*I*J*I K*U*R*D*I*S*T*A*N!
LONG LIVE THE PKK FIGHTERS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
All this time you have not learned.. only one thing will stop me and its not because you can but its because I would make myself stop for my reasons.
hense the reason Athens never had any saying in Anatolia..:)
when you learn horon you can tell me "don't push".. and you can squeeze me...:)
But now let's don't get over our heads too much..
hehe.. I learnt Pontian dances a year ago. That is.. tried to and did dance alright. for the first time. so I guess that gives me a right and the know how to push and squeeze you.?

thoughh it's not my intention honestly..no pleasure in doing for the sake of doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,501 - 108,520 of132,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••