The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,904

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story

“"SANTA TITO"”

Since: Feb 10

I BRING ETHNICITIES IN MY BAG

#102707 Sep 27, 2012
T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey angel, go back as back as you can to read what you have written here., if you wish i can help you for that. Try cleaning your mouth first before judging anybody else. As you can see, greece is infested with all manner of scums..,you are just one out of 12 mil. road runners with memory problems floating here and there. Try to have a clear memory and conscious...cause.,live aside repenting before babushka., one day or other you are going to meet god!
Is that you honey behind these words???I accept to get stoned if Im guilty for something,but,it that you talking about filthy mouths??

You represent the definicion of what oral stench means!

Gimme a break,will you??You even got so tired to make new profiles with all of the Greeks in here with the prefix -ass in their nicks!!

I repeat:You say five words,four of them include swearing and blasphemous ones!

Get lost estupido and,try some gargles with politeness for your filthy mouth...

repenting??well,actually I kinda like Babs,that's why I still talk with her in a good manner,I thought and think she's moderate enough and open minded person,instead of you stuck in idiocy!

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#102708 Sep 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mop boy.
wh*re without clients

“"SANTA TITO"”

#102709 Sep 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
Jesus said...."Let each days evil be sufficient unto itself...."
I take that to mean if you are worrying about the past or fearing the future, you are wasting today. You do that every day and you waste your whole life. Why are you people bickering about who's Thracian or Macedoonian or Skopjian or whatever the fck? You should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all a bunch of pathetic losers...except for that Alturc guy, Milena and maybe Bushka.
Why don't you have some swimming in michigan swamps?There's a possibility to get drown and leave us in peace!

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#102711 Sep 27, 2012
sarizalong wrote:
<quoted text>
Telemes einai eidos fetas,tyri dhladh,omoios kai h Salamura poy einai Toyrkiko tyri..
Suli and Kemi were legents!!:)))hahahahahahaha
thanks Sari :)

hahahahahaha.. it has become the family joke here..
t - u - r - k - e - r

UK

#102713 Sep 27, 2012
hell eunochs but lighter.

“"SANTA TITO"”

#102714 Sep 27, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... Obsession? You schizoid Greek, i hold the "certificate of Anatolia's ownership", you guys are irrelevant... Further, those little city states, including Ionians, were also immigrants in Anatolia which was inhabitated by others before they arrived... Couple of Greek colonies on the Anatolian coasts a thousand years ago do not make Anatolia Greek...
As for the Istanbul, what you guys think does not count al all, what counts is that the name of the city when you approach the desk in airport to buy a ticket to Turkey...:)))
Further, Greeks are not "every body", neither the opinion of an irrelevant Greek means any thing regarding even a handfull of dust on Turkish soil... Hagia Sophia is a Turkish property, we can do what ever we wish and we like those minarets and they will remain the same always... Say thanks to Turks that we honoured it with being a museum and not destroyed as you Greek deserters did to all Turkish remainings in Greece...
Your gibberish regarding Turkish products is funny though... The one who reads you post may think that your little country is able to produce something... Keep in mind, "you do not have an industry"... On the other hand, quite a few Turkish companies and products are continuously wining "quality awards" in Europe for quite a long time...:)))
Ah, Cyprus matter should not be missed;
Look what your master Mrs. Merkel says;
German Prime Minister Angela Merkel said that before the Cyprus problem was solved it was a "mistake" to accept the EU membership of the Southern Cyprus.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/index.php...
Yeah, the problem actually will be resolved by the Turkish side forever soon... Well... Actually there is no problem from our side, that is "your problem" any way...:)))
The only thing you hold is your small di/ck in your dirty pants!

A statement of the Turkish economists before some years:

"THE BIGEST CRIME MODERN TURKEY EVER MADE WAS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GREEK ELEMENT,THE MOST PRODUCTIVE NATION EVER EXISTED IN THE REGION!"

You must be one of a few idiots who don't recognize the Ionian contribution to the western civilization!!!Why don't you close all of the archaeological Greek sites that you have in Nturkey??

I wonder what will be left then for turists to see,except the Greek monuments..(?)..

You got no any right in Cyprus,you are just settlers-leeches!Get it?

Instabul means "to the city",you like it or not!

And,yes,you are the synonym of cheapness among the commercial world,and among the consumers!You can ask if you dare...Everybody will tell that he buys Nturkish products because they are the cheapest ones,even cheaper than the Chinese!!!

Can you imagine that SULI the FELLATIO-cent tv serial costs 1500 Euro per episode????hahahahahahahaahhah ahahhaa
And it is accepted as an over production!!!!!!

A fifth class actor here is paid for more money than the whole Nturkish drama!!!Uahahahahahahhahaha

Get lost cheap-y!Live with your atomic frenzy....

“"SANTA TITO"”

#102715 Sep 27, 2012
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
wh*re without clients
That's a real curse!!!hahaha

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

Since: Jan 12

and strong as an eagle

#102716 Sep 27, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... i like your approach to "Greek heroism"... lol... Reshad bey suicided because he could not occupy the Cigiltepe hill within 30 minutes as he promissed to his commander initially... The occupation took 45 minutes though... Yeah, "Greek heros" were able to fight 45 minutes against the Turks... Such a pride for a Greek... lol...:)))
http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re%C5%9Fat_ (%C3%87i%C4%9Filtepe)
And yes, we called Greek deserters as "army of satan" for the same reasons of why your army's own commander in chief called them deserters;
General Hatzianestis in the Greek court;
"my only shame is that I commanded an army of deserters"
At the end, he was honoured with being the commander of an army which could achieve to run 400 kms geographic depth within 10 days before the Turkish army with no motorized vehicle... Actually your world record might be much better, if the Turkish horses could run as fast as a motorized vehicle... Big success for Greeks though...:)))
You distort things so much that it is a waste of time to even answer you. You know much better than I do the situation in your country. And that is why you keep TRYING to humiliate Greece. BUt in vain.

THe Spanish the other day demonstrated holding Greek flags :) THis is enough for what all thinkers think about Greece.

“"SANTA TITO"”

#102717 Sep 27, 2012
T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
1- tender
2- sexy
3- loving
4- hot
5- fa@got
I said 5 words.., only 1 Includes some cursin:-)
I will repeat it,but,obviously you have no idea of what it means:

1.Damnant

2.quod

3.non

4.mentula

5.Graecarum

6.tenent

Oops!I've said six....

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102718 Sep 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>All kidding aside and with all due respect...and I mean that literally, you don't know anything about it.
Yes, I do. I used to stroll around harbor of the city you write from, unless it is a proxy. There used to be an aquarium. Is it still there?

Location hidden

#102720 Sep 27, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the typical "Greek schizophrenia", the reality is that Anatolia is a Turkish land for 900 years, there is no city called Constantinoupoli on earth, the Hagia Sophia has been honoured with the minarets since 1453 and there is a "0" Greek population in Aegean region... Turkey is a giant with its 6th largest army and with its 75 million population comparing the tinny Greece with its 33rd largest army, which is weaker than even Philipines army, with 11 million population... A bankrupted country with "0" industry, not able to pay its debts with its insignificant economy and currently a protectorate country which is ruled by a "troika"...
Worrying? Crying? lol...:)))
Ah, we remember your raw dream of "Asia minor campaing" at the weakest period of Turkish history though... It is called " Asia minor catastrophe" today... Greek army, which consisted of a bunch of deserters, broke the "fastest escaping army" world record.... And of course your raw dream of ENOSIS in Cyprus should not be ignored, the result is "Cyprus Turkish Republic" today...:)))
Considering the above, you guys can safelly be called "laughing stocks"... That is the reason, actually nobody takes Greece serious, neither any body cares about what you guys think or say, you are irrelevant...:)
Definitely.. a giant... on glass legs! no doubt!

Are you laughing?
That's the point dear.. Laugh now.. We'll laugh later and last!
:))))

http://youtu.be/ElYEKMJLItk

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102721 Sep 27, 2012
T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
2017 orthodox citizens left.
greekness?!?! Where did you preserve something that you never had it. Again the perversion is at its peak. If you talk about eastern roman empire that is understandable. Who were the greeks back then? History books outside the greece of today., do not talk about greeks. When Turks took over the roman empire there were no locals speaking any greek. If you talk about the ancient ones resided 2000 years ago at morea thats something else, but unfortunately you dont have any connection with socrates...the new world order back in 18th century connected you perverts to these ancient hellens., now since you dont have any concrete base this fake system ones established is falling apart.
What about the Turkishness of the lands ones you were mastered by. As a systematical destruction guided by fake greek state present day wanna be humans residing at morea and islands destroyed them all. Please enlighten the audience what sick perverts of morea did to "4013" mosques ones were dominating the former lands of Ottomans apart from many others? What happened to Bektasi Tekke of DURBALI SULTAN near pharsala-thessaly not counting the Tekke of Kizil Deli near Mikro Dereio and Kucuk Derbend in western thrace????
The minorities issue?? Respecting would be enough... Let them decide what they want to call themselves, be it Makedonia, Turkish or Albanian instead of oppressing these people. Remember what happened back in 1964 and as consequences of that 1974. Hysterical creatures of your kind couldnt even manage to control a fcking tiny island...
You all are scum-bags., see the reality for yourselves.. The lord won't mind!
POint taken, kind Knight :)

I am too bored to keep answering your blabbering. I just admire your infallable oxford english.

I will deal with the content later.

“"SANTA TITO"”

#102722 Sep 27, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cottage cheese-face greek, Your cheese!!!But MY Tiraks still are Manhood mean is Alexander,SPartakus,Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han Mustafa Kemal ATATURK! Your Greek word is derived from latin word GRAIUS it means thief and crook!
Aha!Here we go again.....

Alexander and Spartacus were/are TIRAKS???

ahahahahahahahahahahahahha

*You really are a MIZITHRA HEAD!

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102723 Sep 27, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
Mia kai milame gia Elliniki andreia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sk44bjMf66QXX
Sta Ellinika.
Gia mas, etsi kai allios poios barbaros mporei na katalabei tin andreia tou aderfou tou Aisxilou.
Kala pou yphrksan tetoia protypa, Yanni... Kai pali tha yparksoyn an xreiastei. To lew egw pou ksereis ti exw na xasw an xreiastei mesa sta epomena xronia.

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102725 Sep 27, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't him. No, I called for Mongolian armies..they are on their way..with the one horse power, it would take a week for them to be here...:) so, until then you have me.
Very poetic, friend. BUt I do not think you understood what I said :)I did not talk about you.

BUt even if I did,why, instead you should have been flattered that so many gentle knights appeared at your rescue. Anyways, it was not about you. I would never talk to somebody else about you in such an indirect and sarcastic way. Besides, I know you can handle situations on your own, right?

Location hidden

#102728 Sep 27, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cottage cheese-face greek, Your cheese!!!But MY Tiraks still are Manhood mean is Alexander,SPartakus,Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han Mustafa Kemal ATATURK! Your Greek word is derived from latin word GRAIUS it means thief and crook!
it comes from Greek Ghraios and it means the OLDEST in the land. You cant change that. No matter what.

see you them E/\-/\henes , you call the E/\.\you call them Greeks you acknowledge them to be the oldest people of all . And still here and till the end of times

Location hidden

#102729 Sep 27, 2012
* see you call them..

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#102730 Sep 27, 2012
sarizalong wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha!Here we go again.....
Alexander and Spartacus were/are TIRAKS???
ahahahahahahahahahahahahha
*You really are a MIZITHRA HEAD!
Aba abirakodumun moronu listen to me!Thracians were seen as "barbarians" by other peoples, namely the ancient Greeks and Romans.
Spartacus was a Thracian enslaved by the Romans, who led a large slave uprising in Southern Italy in 73–71 BC. Before being defeated, his army of escaped gladiators and slaves defeated several Roman legions in what is known as the Third Servile War.
Other Thracian Fatih Sultan Mehmed Khan is big End of East Roman empire.Ends unfinished business
And One of Thracian M.Kemal Atatürk were made a asspain for you.
Ehehehehhe
Our barbarians do it all the time.
SPARTAKUS is Barbar Tirak he is are not Greek, Moron Roman ruins.

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102731 Sep 27, 2012
T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Damnant fa@got similes dicam fasciculum culum tuum:-)
Cursing in latin now, or is it the translator. Because your Latin is bad...:)

“Be pure as a pigeon ”

and strong as an eagle

#102733 Sep 27, 2012
T-U-R-K-E-R wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have answers!
You are sinned and doomed...
Oh, yes I do...I just am not in the mood and I do not feel hasty to answer you exactly because I have not sinned. Hybris is your privilege and I will be sitting back waiting for the punishment. I will not be happy because I am not vindictive.

It is just what will happen to you and along with the likes of you to all the poor Turkish people who have never seen the benefits of your country's economic rising (let us see it last before we celeb rate, right?). As usual, a cast is gaining and the rest lead 19th century lives. Only they have cells :))) Poor people, run by beides still and having barabaric customs. What is the meaning of economic development if it is only for the rich to become richer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armenian Genocide Lie - The Documentary That An... 1 hr tracker 14
Turkey would welcome Muslim Brotherhood members... 4 hr Kneel before Ottoman 1
usa threatens to fck turkey 4 hr Kneel before Ottoman 3
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 5 hr Mkz6 210
typical corrupt turk 10 hr mr large 2
Turkey, Azerbaijan bound by common history 14 hr Dander 3
Turkish Minister urges Armenia to boost ties, "... 15 hr Dander 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••