Click on an option to vote

Good Turks

Miserable kurds

Bad armans

Ugly greeks

mtffu

Brunswick, Australia

#416 Nov 6, 2012
* The only city in the world located on two continents is Istanbul, which has been the capital of three great empires, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman for more than 2,000 years.* The world’s oldest known settlement is in Catalhoyuk in central Anatolia, Turkey, and dates back to 6,500 BC.* St Nicolas – the original Santa Claus – was born in Patara in Turkey and has a church dedicated to him in Demre.* Virgin Mary spent her last days in Selcuk, İzmir, near the anc
tmf

Brunswick, Australia

#417 Nov 15, 2012
Turkey is a Eurasian country and has Ankara as its capital. The country stretches from the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia to Thrace (Rumelia) in the Balkan region of southeastern Europe. It is because of this strategic location of Turkey that it has become blessed with a unique blend of Eastern and Western traditions The country stands surrounded by eight countries, namely Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia; Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria. The Mediterranean Sea and Cyprus fall to the south of Turkey, while the Aegean Sea and Archipelago are in its west and Black Sea in the north. To get some more interesting information on Turkey, read on.
Kelkitli Yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#418 Nov 27, 2012
Piç ermenilleri sikin.
cartcurt

Portland, OR

#419 Dec 17, 2012
cartGood, Bad, Ugly & Miserable...
crtt,
isee

Australia

#420 Jan 6, 2013
misery misery misery
res 7

Australia

#421 Feb 5, 2013
boring
Eleven

Australia

#422 Feb 25, 2013
A notable scale of Turkish Cypriot migration to Australia began in the late 1940s;[11] they were the only Muslims acceptable under the White Australia Policy.[12] Prior to 1940, the Australian Census recorded only three settlers from Cyprus that spoke Turkish as their primary language. A further 66 Turkish Cypriots arrived in Australia in the late 1940s, marking the beginning of a Turkish Cypriot immigration trend to Australia.[11] By 1947-1956 there were 350 Turkish Cypriot settlers who were living in Australia.[13]
Morn Dew

Australia

#423 Feb 25, 2013
Mr Turk wrote:
<quoted text> If there's anybody weeping it is you and other Greeks.
Keep on weeping.
saka maka

Portland, OR

#424 Mar 20, 2013
Good, Bad, Ugly & Miserable...
mmaka

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#425 Apr 2, 2013
A Greek woman was missing from home for 2 days. When she finally gets home her husband asks her why she was missing and she says:

-"An Albanian kidnapped me and raped me for 3 days!"

- "Why 3 days," - asks her husband "you were only missing for 2 days!"

"Well, I just came back to say hello then I`m going back for tonight" the woman replies
Abbas

Werribee, Australia

#427 Apr 5, 2013
Syrian president warns that if his regime falls, instability will spread across the region
Mirr

Werribee, Australia

#428 Apr 12, 2013
Mr Turk wrote:
Miserable probably sums up kurds feelings.
Curse.
Raul

Brazil

#429 Apr 27, 2013
Good to be miserably bad.
They r mine

Australia

#430 May 9, 2013
waLLy wrote:
Greek Fastpitch
The act of throwing an object in a vigorous or menacing fashion.
hahaa rof
Aussie Ali

Melbourne, Australia

#431 May 16, 2013
fkwit armans got drilled by my overgroen cck hehehe
Deli Dolu

Portland, OR

#432 May 18, 2013
Good, Bad, Ugly & Miserable...
deli
Hot Dog

Malvern East, Australia

#433 Jun 1, 2013
lets party wrote:
greeks are infectious scurvy-valiant maggots
Sickening.
Nerdo

Sliema, Malta

#434 Jun 13, 2013
Aussie Ali wrote:
fkwit armans got drilled by my overgroen cck hehehe
Are they happy?
TURK1YE

Brunswick, Australia

#436 Jul 4, 2013
||TURKIYE ||||
WE WONT BE BEATEN
popper

Melbourne, Australia

#437 Jul 7, 2013
Beyturk wrote:
# Turkey provided homes for some 313,000 Bulgarian refugees of Turkish origin expelled from their homelands in Bulgaria in 1989.
# According to Turkish tradition a stranger at one's doorstep is considered "A Guest from God" and should be accommodated accordingly.
whats the meaning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Kannibaal? 13 min ShemaleLover 62
Armenian Liars Have No History 15 min Talat Pasha Komitesi 14
Turkey Scrambles to Undo - Mistaken' Publicatio... 31 min Dander 13
Turkish Cowards (Aug '07) 34 min SPARTAN 1,264
Who are your favorites Turkish actors and actre... (Feb '09) 2 hr morteza Ali 171
ISIS bodies line Kobani streets after Kurdish c... 4 hr Kurds vs Turkish ... 10
Erdogan invites Armenian leader to join Gallipo... 4 hr top dander 198
Does racist pig Kanibaal M give an idea of what... 21 hr Please enter your... 21
More from around the web