Alarm at attacks on Turkish Armenians

Alarm at attacks on Turkish Armenians

There are 36 comments on the Al+ Armenia story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Alarm at attacks on Turkish Armenians. In it, Al+ Armenia reports that:

A series of attacks on elderly Armenians in Istanbul has left human rights activists fearful of an upsurge of xenophobia in Turkey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al+ Armenia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hemshin

Istanbul, Turkey

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have access to something that we do not have?
What state records? give us the archive/file locations.
I hope you are not referring to the coward turks' NUMBERS game.
We want the records for each individual human being relocated, dead, burial place....
Dont fk around with a human tragedy like Genocide, allahini sikerim senin.
dandik okuzyan,

who has number game..
Bogos nubar was an armenian went to paris with claim of 300.000 people and then the number became 1.5 million.. you guys have serious problem in history as well as math..

2x2=?
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Schools are for insecure fish and money-blinded wage slaves.

Educate yourself!

Turn on, tune in and OPT OUT of the deadly pseudo-civilisation of purblind rulers and nonsensical unfair rules.

Don’t imagine you can ‘change the system from within’– that’s just another way for insecure people to sell out to the lowest bidder.

Create a new way of life with likeminded friends and loved ones.

As the great bard Marley sang,‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.’
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#23 Mar 5, 2013
&fe ature=youtu.be
Enlightened Muslim Armenian women.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#24 Mar 5, 2013
hemshin wrote:
<quoted text>
dandik okuzyan,
who has number game..
Bogos nubar was an armenian went to paris with claim of 300.000 people and then the number became 1.5 million.. you guys have serious problem in history as well as math..
2x2=?
Tas kafa Bubladigin
Penalty for Genocide is like a tax debt, you can not escape.
they will make you pay for it with interest for every year you avoided paying.
If it was 300 000 lives you took away 100 years ago, today the number is 1 800 000, in another 100 years 10 800 000.
hemshin

Istanbul, Turkey

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Tas kafa Bubladigin
Penalty for Genocide is like a tax debt, you can not escape.
they will make you pay for it with interest for every year you avoided paying.
If it was 300 000 lives you took away 100 years ago, today the number is 1 800 000, in another 100 years 10 800 000.
I did not know you are so stupid.. honestly , as a citizen of Turkey I expected a bit more intelligence..:((

now my dear armenian citizen, after war armenians was around 1-2 millon. Today max 5 million.. since then you lost your fertility or what?
calculate again and come back!! I will give you FREE math lesson including history..

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 5, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right ..... Pffff .... the same way Pffff to your statement too..... you see in everything immediately the 'Evil-Demon Turk after innocent Armenians'....
Fact is ... indeed all these crimes were terrible (unimportant whatever ethnical origin the victims have)....
but it is also a fact that ....as a Turkish saying goes: " When an Armenian heats his toe on a stone - even for that the Turk will be responsible."
And with your subjective approach ... you just prove this saying right.
Again .... Pfffff .....
Cheers,
Uhh can you spare me the "woe is me", "I am a victim" routine. We both know a common thief would not need to stab their victim 7 times especially one 80 years old.

Unless this guy is psychologically evaluated and comes up totally insane than you still are more likely to have killed those women than him- with all that penned up hate you got brewing inside you it can't help but influence you negatively against Armenians in general .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#27 Mar 5, 2013
hemshin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know you are so stupid.. honestly , as a citizen of Turkey I expected a bit more intelligence..:((
now my dear armenian citizen, after war armenians was around 1-2 millon. Today max 5 million.. since then you lost your fertility or what?
calculate again and come back!! I will give you FREE math lesson including history..
Tas kafa Bubla digin
You better learn your mother tounge from these bright women instead of acting like a coward denialist IT remnant turk.
&feature=youtu.be
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#28 Mar 5, 2013

Location hidden

#29 Mar 6, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>

And with your subjective approach ... you just prove this saying right.
Again .... Pfffff .....
Cheers,
I am glad someone proved something here because I still have not seen any proof this thief ever existed before Monday..

Just call it perhaps a hunch or simply a Turkish past practice...
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#30 Mar 6, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad someone proved something here because I still have not seen any proof this thief ever existed before Monday..
Just call it perhaps a hunch or simply a Turkish past practice...
Why you dont write about this hunch of yours to AGOS which is thanking Turkish security forces for the arrest and congragulating their work ?

Location hidden

#31 Mar 6, 2013
House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you dont write about this hunch of yours to AGOS which is thanking Turkish security forces for the arrest and congragulating their work ?
Ahahahaha - don't make me laugh the stinking piece of crap confessed.. You and AGO's can go peddle your fish stories elsewhere, thanks..
Marco Pasha

Istanbul, Turkey

#32 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahahahaha - don't make me laugh the stinking piece of crap confessed.. You and AGO's can go peddle your fish stories elsewhere, thanks..
You dont have an idea what AGOS is , do you ?

Location hidden

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Marco Pasha wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have an idea what AGOS is , do you ?
Last I heard it is a newspaper, is it something different now ya fking dope..?

Location hidden

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Unllike the collective Turks I am Armenian, and I am an individual..
Marco Pasha

Istanbul, Turkey

#35 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Last I heard it is a newspaper, is it something different now ya fking dope..?
Ok lets move to the next phase then ,

Does AGOS '' peddle fish stories'' in your opinion ?

Location hidden

#36 Mar 6, 2013
Marco Pasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets move to the next phase then ,
Does AGOS '' peddle fish stories'' in your opinion ?
I do not know cause I do not read it. I don't live in Turkey. I did read some stuff Hrant Dink wrote that they printed and some of those articles I agreed with and some I did not.

I suppose you would not dare to oppose the Turkish nationalistic (racist) papers in Turkey like the ones I call rags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE WAR of 1821 IS NOT OVER! 32 min TURKS RSAVAGES 1
MINOR ASIA ==>>BELONGS to GREECE! 54 min MINORASIA ISGREEK 1
News Turkey to seek 'liberal interpretation' of secu... 56 min TURKS RSAVAGES 4
erdoape begs begs begs netanyahu 19 hr mr smith 2
TURKOMONGOLS WlLL SURRENDER CONSTANTINOPLE&HAGI... 22 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
1st WINDOW of OPPORTUNITY==>>GREECE WILL DESTRO... 22 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
the world must unite & destroy this murderous s... Tue TURKS RSAVAGES 1
More from around the web